How many of you would want this to happen to your home?

The countries you listed would never allow trespassers.
By the way, look at that post and complete the sentence so we know what it mean.
Simple English is what I use- US Soldiers invaded those Countries- so, what are they (the inhabitants) saying/doing about it? Is that too difficult for you to grasp?

The countries you listed would never allow trespassers.
By the way, look at that post and complete the sentence so we know what it mean.
Simple English is what I use- US Soldiers invaded those Countries- so, what are they (the inhabitants) saying/doing about it? Is that too difficult for you to grasp?
Your post was grammatically wanting.

Someone breaking into your home like the photo on the left.
I'm 100% sure that 100% of you wouldn't want the photo on the left to happen.

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071
Oh dont worry, those future Demoncrap voters illegal crossing our borders will one day be breaking into the houses, many of the progs who dont have guns. I will laugh my ass off, when that day happens...

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071

false equivalency dude, very Trumpian when straight up lying is not employed

I hear as part of the bill Good Ole Joe is gonna work out a trade with Mexico. We are gonna exchange one TRumpet for every freedom loving, hard working caravan person.
It's a win win! American hating slime go to Mexico and people who work hard and respect out country come here.

Good Ole Joe, bust solving Americas problems! You gotta love this guy.

you need a definition of 'reservation'?
I want your definition, along with a reason to trust someone like you, if its not too much trouble.

Bud, if you're too stupid to know what an Indian Reservation is, you're too stupid to bother with.

(and if you're that stupid, I really don't care if you trust me or not. no loss)

View attachment 459071

Americans approved it in Palestine..

That's a very strange way to break-in through a front door ... there should be a dozen #12 wood screws holding the hinges to the kingpost ... next time, try the latch side ...

We'll need bigger government to seal our southern boarder ... higher taxes ... ask any border patrol agent, we need more border patrol agents ...
One of my co-workers cousins works on the border and agrees with you.

Both Bush and Obama increased the number of Border Patrol agents to 21,000.

That's a very strange way to break-in through a front door ... there should be a dozen #12 wood screws holding the hinges to the kingpost ... next time, try the latch side ...

We'll need bigger government to seal our southern boarder ... higher taxes ... ask any border patrol agent, we need more border patrol agents ...
One of my co-workers cousins works on the border and agrees with you.

Both Bush and Obama increased the number of Border Patrol agents to 21,000.
Not enough according to my co-worker's cousin.
21,000 people across 700 miles of passable border.
It seems we need an electrified wall.

Lol.....here we go again. They are coming for jobs. Address that are not. Does anyone really expect Biden to do what Trump never would either?
Who cares why they are coming? Keeping them out is the government's job.

And the government refuses to address why they are coming so the next best solution is to make them legal.

you need a definition of 'reservation'?
I want your definition, along with a reason to trust someone like you, if its not too much trouble.

Bud, if you're too stupid to know what an Indian Reservation is, you're too stupid to bother with.

(and if you're that stupid, I really don't care if you trust me or not. no loss)
Indian Reservation...What you have to make to get into the Indian Restaurant.

Look at the mask-wearing and social distancing!

1613751707102.png

View attachment 459071
View attachment 459091
You need to learn from that guy.

Forum List

Back