How many of you would want this to happen to your home?

That's a very strange way to break-in through a front door ... there should be a dozen #12 wood screws holding the hinges to the kingpost ... next time, try the latch side ...

We'll need bigger government to seal our southern boarder ... higher taxes ... ask any border patrol agent, we need more border patrol agents ...
One of my co-workers cousins works on the border and agrees with you.
lol. the anecdotal bullshitter strikes again.

Someone breaking into your home like the photo on the left.
I'm 100% sure that 100% of you wouldn't want the photo on the left to happen.

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071
I just checked. False equivalencies are still.false.
How is it "false". You I'm sure don't want someone performing an illegal act, i.e. breaking into your home.
So why is it OK for illegal entry into this country, especially when people like me have relatives that spent several years, several thousands of dollars and several hundreds of hours to become an American citizen? Why is it ok for "illegal aliens" to become citizens via Biden's EO? Don't you see the unfairness to people like my relatives that became "Legal citizens" by following the laws? Millions of Americans like me find this grossly unfair.

They can break in and do my housework I suppose. I'll even pay them a few dollars an hour.

A few dollars? Why not 15 dollars an hour?

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071

false equivalency dude, very Trumpian when straight up lying is not employed

I hear as part of the bill Good Ole Joe is gonna work out a trade with Mexico. We are gonna exchange one TRumpet for every freedom loving, hard working caravan person.
It's a win win! American hating slime go to Mexico and people who work hard and respect out country come here.

Good Ole Joe, bust solving Americas problems! You gotta love this guy.

Dont think that would work out like you say. If they're so freedom loving why didn't they fight for freedom in their country? What makes you think they'd fight to keep our freedoms?

I've always liked, and have been friends with many Mexicans. They're good hard working people that are very family orientated. Being Catholic makes their families huge, 'cause sex and stuff. They are extremely hospitable. If there's food, and they can see you, you will eat, or they'll pound it up your butt.

That last part might've come from my Dad and my dislike of Brussels sprouts.

I have a friend in MS-13 that wears three piece suits and deals in guns. It's not what you think it is. You have no idea.

View attachment 459071
Who says...YOU? "Illegal" means not legal. Breaking into your home is illegal...i.e. not legal. Crossing the USA border without
authorization is illegal...i.e. not legal. What is false? Are they not both illegal i.e. not legal?

Common sense does not compute with leftists.

View attachment 459071
How is it "false". You I'm sure don't want someone performing an illegal act, i.e. breaking into your home.
So why is it OK for illegal entry into this country, especially when people like me have relatives that spent several years, several thousands of dollars and several hundreds of hours to become an American citizen? Why is it ok for "illegal aliens" to become citizens via Biden's EO? Don't you see the unfairness to people like my relatives that became "Legal citizens" by following the laws? Millions of Americans like me find this grossly unfair.

They can break in and do my housework I suppose. I'll even pay them a few dollars an hour.

A few dollars? Why not 15 dollars an hour?

I'd pay the going rate.

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

I hear as part of the bill Good Ole Joe is gonna work out a trade with Mexico. We are gonna exchange one TRumpet for every freedom loving, hard working caravan person.
It's a win win! American hating slime go to Mexico and people who work hard and respect out country come here.

Using the "false equivalency" refutation is just plain ignorant.
Only some filthy ass piece of dog shit Leftist who hates Americas right to sovereignty would view public land owned by the U.S. taxpayer differently than they see their private property.
Still false. (I checked again, just in case)

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

Only some filthy ass piece of dog shit Leftist who hates Americas right to sovereignty would view public land owned by the U.S. taxpayer differently than they see their private property.
What completely erroneous source did you check because YOU are definitely not the arbitrator !
Your source determined that a burglar breaking in a home is committing an illegal act? YES/NO.
Your source determined that a person breaking the law by illegally entering the USA is NOT an illegal act? YES/NO.

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

What completely erroneous source did you check because YOU are definitely not the arbitrator !
Your source determined that a burglar breaking in a home is committing an illegal act? YES/NO.
Your source determined that a person breaking the law by illegally entering the USA is NOT an illegal act? YES/NO.
Wow. You ain't all there, are ya.

Graduate highschool, then look up the phrase "false equivalency" and we will continue this.

Until then, I bid you "adieu".

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

Graduate highschool, then look up the phrase "false equivalency" and we will continue this.

morons seldom realize they are morons

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

That’s true...and just like you do, these fine positive contributing specimen honestly believe they’re the smartest people in every room...just ask them.
Mug-shots2.jpg

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

That’s true...and just like you do, these fine positive contributing specimen honestly believe they’re the smartest people in every room...just ask them.
Mug-shots2.jpg
And what is that? A clipping from ancestry.com profile?

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

Mug-shots2.jpg
Don’t play stupid, let’s spend our time here wisely. Those are just a few of your pet humans.

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

Mug-shots2.jpg
Don’t play stupid, let’s spend our time here wisely. Those are just a few of your pet humans.
I don't do slavery.

Are you saying you do?

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency. Colloquially, a false equivalence is often called "comparing apples and oranges."
The problem with you though is you think a burglarization of your home is an illegal act. Right?
Do we agree? The burglar breaks the law by entering your house...ILLEGALLY!
The person that crosses the border without going through the necessary steps that millions of "LEGAL" immigrants including my relatives is an illegal crossing, i.e. against the law...ILLEGAL.
So I'm comparing an apple i.e. burglarization to an apple, ILLEGAL crossing of the border... i.e. "apples to apples".
WHERE is the orange or "false equivalency"?
The adjective is the same..."ILLEGAL" entry whether it is a home or a country... the adjective is the same "ILLEGAL"!
au revoir
Хороший день
Goeie dag
राम्रो दिन
Wè mwen ka ekri plizyè douzèn lang yo
ראה אני יכול לכתוב עשרות שפות

Forum List

Back