How many of you would want this to happen to your home?

Someone breaking into your home like the photo on the left.
I'm 100% sure that 100% of you wouldn't want the photo on the left to happen.

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071
I just checked. False equivalencies are still.false.
How is it "false". You I'm sure don't want someone performing an illegal act, i.e. breaking into your home.
So why is it OK for illegal entry into this country, especially when people like me have relatives that spent several years, several thousands of dollars and several hundreds of hours to become an American citizen? Why is it ok for "illegal aliens" to become citizens via Biden's EO? Don't you see the unfairness to people like my relatives that became "Legal citizens" by following the laws? Millions of Americans like me find this grossly unfair.

They can break in and do my housework I suppose. I'll even pay them a few dollars an hour.
Ah yes, the old lib lie that its all American employers fault fir LURING the poor illegal aliens here with the promise of jobs

Why is it that the USA is the ONLY nation in the world with a significant illegal alien problem? One would think that many European countries would have similar problems. There's, long, long coastlines in the Mediterranean Sea where smugglers could drop off those poor Africans, and yet it doesn't happen.

That's because they go after the employers. I lost my SIN card, and didn't have a birth certificate, to get a replacement for it, and I was nearly fired from my job, because I couldn't provide my employer with my original SIN card. They were legally required to make a copy of the original card for their records. Failure to do so is a $10,000 fine. When I explained my problem, they helped me get my birth certificate, and I now have an actual SIN card, without which I could not have worked, in Canada.
As a foreigner I really wish you would mind your own business and stay out of ours

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071
How is it "false". You I'm sure don't want someone performing an illegal act, i.e. breaking into your home.
So why is it OK for illegal entry into this country, especially when people like me have relatives that spent several years, several thousands of dollars and several hundreds of hours to become an American citizen? Why is it ok for "illegal aliens" to become citizens via Biden's EO? Don't you see the unfairness to people like my relatives that became "Legal citizens" by following the laws? Millions of Americans like me find this grossly unfair.

They can break in and do my housework I suppose. I'll even pay them a few dollars an hour.
Ah yes, the old lib lie that its all American employers fault fir LURING the poor illegal aliens here with the promise of jobs
They should arrest bank presidents for keeping all that money in one spot and luring bank robbers into becoming criminals.

View attachment 459071

Why is it that the USA is the ONLY nation in the world with a significant illegal alien problem? One would think that many European countries would have similar problems. There's, long, long coastlines in the Mediterranean Sea where smugglers could drop off those poor Africans, and yet it doesn't happen.

That's because they go after the employers. I lost my SIN card, and didn't have a birth certificate, to get a replacement for it, and I was nearly fired from my job, because I couldn't provide my employer with my original SIN card. They were legally required to make a copy of the original card for their records. Failure to do so is a $10,000 fine. When I explained my problem, they helped me get my birth certificate, and I now have an actual SIN card, without which I could not have worked, in Canada.
As a foreigner I really wish you would mind your own business and stay out of ours

Are you a foreigner?

View attachment 459071

The way to stop illegal immigration is to fine employers who hire them... It would be inexpensive to expand E-Verify.

So you support iCE raiding businesses that hire/employ wetbacks?
Do you ever see Mexifornia forcing employers to use e-verify?

ICE wouldn't be involved in heavy fines for employers who hire illegals.

Who do you see as the acting enforcement agency?

Why is it that the USA is the ONLY nation in the world with a significant illegal alien problem?
Of course, that isnt true. You foreigners like to get on here and lie.
NRC Excludes 1.9 Million; Govt Had Said There Were 5 Million Illegal Immigrants In Assam (indiaspend.com)
How Russia Deals with Immigrants - American Renaissance (amren.com)

Its true in Canada and in Europe and Saudi Arabia. We can't do healthcare for all either.
Canada is # 10 as far as illegals.
We have a corrupt govt filled with ignorance. I dont want them to take over healthcare. Hell, they are the reason its so high to begin with.

View attachment 459071

The way to stop illegal immigration is to fine employers who hire them... It would be inexpensive to expand E-Verify.

Just send them notice to pay their fines or garnish their business account.

Saudi Arabia can deport overstayers and illegals.

Why is it that the USA is the ONLY nation in the world with a significant illegal alien problem?
NRC Excludes 1.9 Million; Govt Had Said There Were 5 Million Illegal Immigrants In Assam (indiaspend.com)

Its true in Canada and in Europe and Saudi Arabia. We can't do healthcare for all either.
We have a corrupt govt filled with ignorance. I dont want them to take over healthcare. Hell, they are the reason its so high to begin with.

Maybe we are more corrupt than Canada or Saudi Arabia.

Healthcare is high because of cost shifting and insurance companies.

View attachment 459071

“Why is it that the USA is the ONLY nation in the world with a significant illegal alien problem?”

Two reasons:
1.) We share a border with a filthy thirdworld country full of disgusting human cockroaches that can’t control fertility

2.) America is home to far too many ignorant suckers.
We are full of non-contributing weirdos who take pride in fostering the worlds filth at others expense.

View attachment 459071

That's because

View attachment 459071

I just checked the laws. That's absolutely whack. Jerry Brown was governor at the time. I would like to see the rationale behind this idiocy.

It has generally been Republicans who have opposed laws punishing employers. W block such legislation when he was in office, and stopped ALL deportations. Obama was and still is the "Deportation King". He sent more illegals out of the country than Trump.

Trump just locked them up and abused them - for years, @ $700 per day per prisoner. All payments to the "for profit" prison company who contributed to his "inauguration fund". Obama never had more than 12,000 in custody at any time. Trump had more than 40,000 locked up throughout his Presidency, even though his deportation numbers were lower than Obama's.

Trump's whole rounding up of illegals was just to abuse people, and reward his donors. Because he could. When DHS workers refused to obey his illegal orders in the treatment of refugees and undocumented workers, he simply fired them, and replaced them with for-profit prison companies which would follow his illegal orders.

Trump's whole "anti-illegals" stance was part of his scam to enrich his billionaire donors and buddies. The guys who lined up to join his East Coast Golf Clubs, and line Trump's pockets. Like everything else Trump does, it was an illegal scam, to pick the taxpayers' pockets.

Biden is cleaning up this mess, and YOU should be grateful for that because the people who Trump abused are going to be suing the US government for billions.

I once was driving on a residential street that ran along the border in Nogales when an illegal a short ways ahead jumped down from the wall onto the street. He dashed through a yard across from the wall and my only thought was a bit of admiration for his speed. If somebody is just passing through I wouldn't mind, but I feel sorry for those ranchers where these folks are leaving behind a mess.

Yeah i guess when healthcare costs started to rise in the 30s had nothing to do with the govt getting involved in healthcare in the 30s. Nor the rise when medicaid was introduced. Its just coincidence.

View attachment 459071

That's because

View attachment 459071

I just checked the laws. That's absolutely whack. Jerry Brown was governor at the time. I would like to see the rationale behind this idiocy.

It has generally been Republicans who have opposed laws punishing employers. W block such legislation when he was in office, and stopped ALL deportations. Obama was and still is the "Deportation King". He sent more illegals out of the country than Trump.

Trump just locked them up and abused them - for years, @ $700 per day per prisoner. All payments to the "for profit" prison company who contributed to his "inauguration fund". Obama never had more than 12,000 in custody at any time. Trump had more than 40,000 locked up throughout his Presidency, even though his deportation numbers were lower than Obama's.

Trump's whole rounding up of illegals was just to abuse people, and reward his donors. Because he could. When DHS workers refused to obey his illegal orders in the treatment of refugees and undocumented workers, he simply fired them, and replaced them with for-profit prison companies which would follow his illegal orders.

Trump's whole "anti-illegals" stance was part of his scam to enrich his billionaire donors and buddies. The guys who lined up to join his East Coast Golf Clubs, and line Trump's pockets. Like everything else Trump does, it was an illegal scam, to pick the taxpayers' pockets.

Biden is cleaning up this mess, and YOU should be grateful for that because the people who Trump abused are going to be suing the US government for billions.

Trump hired lots of illegals for his golf resorts and hotels.

View attachment 459071

The majority of housekeeper and home healthcare workers are Americans

Yeah i guess when healthcare costs started to rise in the 30s had nothing to do with the govt getting involved in healthcare in the 30s. Nor the rise when medicaid was introduced. Its just coincidence.

You mean 90 years go? Housing, education and groceries have also gone up in the past 90 years.

View attachment 459071

Just send them notice to pay their fines or garnish their business account.

Saudi Arabia can deport overstayers and illegals.

Haha...let me dumb this down for you.
A agency X receives a tip, they’re told of an employer that is employing wetbacks....what agency investigates and or raids such entity?

Try again on this one as well.
“Do you ever see Mexifornia forcing employers to use e-verify?”

Forum List

Back