How many of you would want this to happen to your home?

Apples and oranges.
Someone breaking into your home like the photo on the left.
I'm 100% sure that 100% of you wouldn't want the photo on the left to happen.

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071
I just checked. False equivalencies are still.false.

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071

false equivalency dude, very Trumpian when straight up lying is not employed

I hear as part of the bill Good Ole Joe is gonna work out a trade with Mexico. We are gonna exchange one TRumpet for every freedom loving, hard working caravan person.
It's a win win! American hating slime go to Mexico and people who work hard and respect out country come here.

Good Ole Joe, bust solving Americas problems! You gotta love this guy.

Using the "false equivalency" refutation is just plain ignorant.
Only some filthy ass piece of dog shit Leftist who hates Americas right to sovereignty would view public land owned by the U.S. taxpayer differently than they see their private property.
Still false. (I checked again, just in case)
What completely erroneous source did you check because YOU are definitely not the arbitrator !
Your source determined that a burglar breaking in a home is committing an illegal act? YES/NO.
Your source determined that a person breaking the law by illegally entering the USA is NOT an illegal act? YES/NO.
Wow. You ain't all there, are ya.

Graduate highschool, then look up the phrase "false equivalency" and we will continue this.

Until then, I bid you "adieu".
False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency. Colloquially, a false equivalence is often called "comparing apples and oranges."
The problem with you though is you think a burglarization of your home is an illegal act. Right?
Do we agree? The burglar breaks the law by entering your house...ILLEGALLY!
The person that crosses the border without going through the necessary steps that millions of "LEGAL" immigrants including my relatives is an illegal crossing, i.e. against the law...ILLEGAL.
So I'm comparing an apple i.e. burglarization to an apple, ILLEGAL crossing of the border... i.e. "apples to apples".
WHERE is the orange or "false equivalency"?
The adjective is the same..."ILLEGAL" entry whether it is a home or a country... the adjective is the same "ILLEGAL"!
au revoir
Хороший день
Goeie dag
राम्रो दिन
Wè mwen ka ekri plizyè douzèn lang yo
ראה אני יכול לכתוב עשרות שפות
You quoted the defini, but you still can't see what you're doing.

Sad.

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

I hear as part of the bill Good Ole Joe is gonna work out a trade with Mexico. We are gonna exchange one TRumpet for every freedom loving, hard working caravan person.
It's a win win! American hating slime go to Mexico and people who work hard and respect out country come here.

Only some filthy ass piece of dog shit Leftist who hates Americas right to sovereignty would view public land owned by the U.S. taxpayer differently than they see their private property.
What completely erroneous source did you check because YOU are definitely not the arbitrator !
Your source determined that a burglar breaking in a home is committing an illegal act? YES/NO.
Your source determined that a person breaking the law by illegally entering the USA is NOT an illegal act? YES/NO.

Graduate highschool, then look up the phrase "false equivalency" and we will continue this.

False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency. Colloquially, a false equivalence is often called "comparing apples and oranges."
The problem with you though is you think a burglarization of your home is an illegal act. Right?
The person that crosses the border without going through the necessary steps that millions of "LEGAL" immigrants including my relatives is an illegal crossing, i.e. against the law...ILLEGAL.
So I'm comparing an apple i.e. burglarization to an apple, ILLEGAL crossing of the border... i.e. "apples to apples".
The adjective is the same..."ILLEGAL" entry whether it is a home or a country... the adjective is the same "ILLEGAL"!
au revoir
Хороший день
Goeie dag
राम्रो दिन

Sad.
So you are saying that illegal entry of the home is illegal BUT violating entry laws of a country is NOT illegal? Really?
Both violations of the law. One may be a felony the other a misdemeanor BUT both are considered "ILLEGAL"!

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

au revoir
Хороший день
Goeie dag
राम्रो दिन

Sad.
So you are saying that illegal entry of the home is illegal BUT violating entry laws of a country is NOT illegal? Really?
Both violations of the law. One may be a felony the other a misdemeanor BUT both are considered "ILLEGAL"!

It's because he's free to think whatever he likes in PROG, on condition he can't follow the logic, which he can't.

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

au revoir
Хороший день
Goeie dag
राम्रो दिन

Sad.

It's because he's free to think whatever he likes in PROG, on condition he can't follow the logic, which he can't.
Conservitard "thought" processes certainly aren't logic.

Try again

That's a very strange way to break-in through a front door ... there should be a dozen #12 wood screws holding the hinges to the kingpost ... next time, try the latch side ...

We'll need bigger government to seal our southern boarder ... higher taxes ... ask any border patrol agent, we need more border patrol agents ...
So you agree with Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday, ?
Only if they can prove the make a damn good corn tamale and tortillas.IN

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

au revoir
Хороший день
Goeie dag
राम्रो दिन

Sad.

Try again
Sorry... maybe I need to make the point simpler.
Burglar enters your home. Illegal. You call cops. Burglar has done an illegal act.
Immigrant crosses USA border. Illegally. Border patrol arrest immigrant because it is illegal.
Tell me what the differences are between someone who breaks into your home versus someone who enters the USA illegally?
If this isn't simple enough, maybe I'll ask a grade school kid to explain to you.
That's about as clear, concise and logical as I can make it for you.
Burglar enters your home illegally....immigrant enters USA ...illegally. Both acts are illegal.

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071

View attachment 459071

au revoir
Хороший день
Goeie dag
राम्रो दिन

Sad.

Try again

You mean like the Earth is flat?

View attachment 459071
How is it "false". You I'm sure don't want someone performing an illegal act, i.e. breaking into your home.
So why is it OK for illegal entry into this country, especially when people like me have relatives that spent several years, several thousands of dollars and several hundreds of hours to become an American citizen? Why is it ok for "illegal aliens" to become citizens via Biden's EO? Don't you see the unfairness to people like my relatives that became "Legal citizens" by following the laws? Millions of Americans like me find this grossly unfair.

They can break in and do my housework I suppose. I'll even pay them a few dollars an hour.
Ah yes, the old lib lie that its all American employers fault fir LURING the poor illegal aliens here with the promise of jobs

View attachment 459071
How is it "false". You I'm sure don't want someone performing an illegal act, i.e. breaking into your home.
So why is it OK for illegal entry into this country, especially when people like me have relatives that spent several years, several thousands of dollars and several hundreds of hours to become an American citizen? Why is it ok for "illegal aliens" to become citizens via Biden's EO? Don't you see the unfairness to people like my relatives that became "Legal citizens" by following the laws? Millions of Americans like me find this grossly unfair.

They can break in and do my housework I suppose. I'll even pay them a few dollars an hour.
Ah yes, the old lib lie that its all American employers fault fir LURING the poor illegal aliens here with the promise of jobs

The way to stop illegal immigration is to fine employers who hire them... It would be inexpensive to expand E-Verify.

View attachment 459071

Too bad it's not a lie, huh?

View attachment 459071

The way to stop illegal immigration is to fine employers who hire them... It would be inexpensive to expand E-Verify.

So you support iCE raiding businesses that hire/employ wetbacks?
Do you ever see Mexifornia forcing employers to use e-verify?

View attachment 459071

So you support iCE raiding businesses that hire/employ wetbacks?
Do you ever see Mexifornia forcing employers to use e-verify?

ICE wouldn't be involved in heavy fines for employers who hire illegals.

View attachment 459071

No, it's probably only 90% their fault. There is some percent that goes to people like you that continues to make excuses for it.

View attachment 459071

Why is it that the USA is the ONLY nation in the world with a significant illegal alien problem? One would think that many European countries would have similar problems. There's, long, long coastlines in the Mediterranean Sea where smugglers could drop off those poor Africans, and yet it doesn't happen.

That's because they go after the employers. I lost my SIN card, and didn't have a birth certificate, to get a replacement for it, and I was nearly fired from my job, because I couldn't provide my employer with my original SIN card. They were legally required to make a copy of the original card for their records. Failure to do so is a $10,000 fine. When I explained my problem, they helped me get my birth certificate, and I now have an actual SIN card, without which I could not have worked, in Canada.

Last edited:
That's a very strange way to break-in through a front door ... there should be a dozen #12 wood screws holding the hinges to the kingpost ... next time, try the latch side ...

We'll need bigger government to seal our southern boarder ... higher taxes ... ask any border patrol agent, we need more border patrol agents ...
We wouldnt have to worry about that if we take away incentive. Nobody wants to do that.

Do you really think the unaccompanied 6-year olds showing up at our border are here to find jobs?

they are here to suck off the American taxpayers

Ok, I have the same question for you that I just asked another lib

do you really think the unaccompanied 6-year old children showing at our southern border are coming here to find a job?

Ok, I have the same question for you that I just asked another lib

do you really think the unaccompanied 6-year old children showing at our southern border are coming here to find a job?
Ooh, look kids!!! That's a textbook example of a deflection!

You get those when the RWNJ you're debating with cannot answer or refute your point. It's as close as they are able to come to admitting they are wrong.

Why is it that the USA is the ONLY nation in the world with a significant illegal alien problem?
Of course, that isnt true. You foreigners like to get on here and lie.
NRC Excludes 1.9 Million; Govt Had Said There Were 5 Million Illegal Immigrants In Assam (indiaspend.com)
How Russia Deals with Immigrants - American Renaissance (amren.com)

Its true in Canada and in Europe and Saudi Arabia. We can't do healthcare for all either.

Forum List

Back