How many of you would want this to happen to your home?

Illegalentryhome_USA 1.jpg

That's a very strange way to break-in through a front door ... there should be a dozen #12 wood screws holding the hinges to the kingpost ... next time, try the latch side ...

We'll need bigger government to seal our southern boarder ... higher taxes ... ask any border patrol agent, we need more border patrol agents ...
Drones squinting ink would be cheaper. They would be easily identified as soon as they hit a populated area. Back to the door. That would be a really strange way of entry.

Someone breaking into your home like the photo on the left.
I'm 100% sure that 100% of you wouldn't want the photo on the left to happen.

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071

Sound like a recipe for disaster for Biden. Most Americans want all illegals out of the country as they cost us billions each year. Yet here's dumbass wanting to let more in.

He's handcuffed ICE, stopped construction on the wall all in order for more illegals to invade our country. Mans a fucking idiot.

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071
I just checked. False equivalencies are still.false.
Who says...YOU? "Illegal" means not legal. Breaking into your home is illegal...i.e. not legal. Crossing the USA border without
authorization is illegal...i.e. not legal. What is false? Are they not both illegal i.e. not legal?

Lol.....here we go again. They are coming for jobs. Address that are not. Does anyone really expect Biden to do what Trump never would either?
Who cares why they are coming? Keeping them out is the government's job.

And the government refuses to address why they are coming so the next best solution is to make them legal.
So using your logic... because you don't know why the burglar is coming in your house, you should welcome with open arms? Give the burglar anything he wants? That really make sense? What difference does it make the reason for "illegally" entering the country? I and millions like me have relatives that followed the law in addition to having a reason for coming to the USA. They like millions before them followed the law. Legally. Why should someone who breaks the law be given the same results as someone who followed the law? See people like you make no sense. What are the immigration laws for then in the first place?

Lol.....here we go again. They are coming for jobs. Address that are not. Does anyone really expect Biden to do what Trump never would either?

And the government refuses to address why they are coming so the next best solution is to make them legal.
So using your logic... because you don't know why the burglar is coming in your house, you should welcome with open arms? Give the burglar anything he wants? That really make sense? What difference does it make the reason for "illegally" entering the country? I and millions like me have relatives that followed the law in addition to having a reason for coming to the USA. They like millions before them followed the law. Legally. Why should someone who breaks the law be given the same results as someone who followed the law? See people like you make no sense. What are the immigration laws for then in the first place?

If businesses can break the laws I support the same standard for all.

What businesses break laws like illegal entry or burglarizing? You make no sense.

What businesses break laws like illegal entry or burglarizing? You make no sense.

Every single one that hires an illegal.

Well the burglar who breaks into your home is his job...i.e. stealing your stuff. Still illegal. Still illegal if you come for jobs...illegally!

Now that is correct. When an employer doesn't do eVerify should be prosecuted. No question. The employer is breaking the law!

The countries you listed would never allow trespassers.
By the way, look at that post and complete the sentence so we know what it mean.
Simple English is what I use- US Soldiers invaded those Countries- so, what are they (the inhabitants) saying/doing about it? Is that too difficult for you to grasp?
What countries did US soldiers invade? Give me one or two but provide me an example where US soldiers invaded.

Well the burglar who breaks into your home is his job...i.e. stealing your stuff. Still illegal. Still illegal if you come for jobs...illegally!

Sure it is. I explained my position. You excuse law breaking so I simply expand upon that.

Now that is correct. When an employer doesn't do eVerify should be prosecuted. No question. The employer is breaking the law!

But they aren't.

That's a very strange way to break-in through a front door ... there should be a dozen #12 wood screws holding the hinges to the kingpost ... next time, try the latch side ...

We'll need bigger government to seal our southern boarder ... higher taxes ... ask any border patrol agent, we need more border patrol agents ...
None of that. Open the border area to hunting. That would end it like yesterday

Apples and oranges.

View attachment 459071
I just checked. False equivalencies are still.false.

View attachment 459071

false equivalency dude, very Trumpian when straight up lying is not employed

I hear as part of the bill Good Ole Joe is gonna work out a trade with Mexico. We are gonna exchange one TRumpet for every freedom loving, hard working caravan person.
It's a win win! American hating slime go to Mexico and people who work hard and respect out country come here.

Good Ole Joe, bust solving Americas problems! You gotta love this guy.

Using the "false equivalency" refutation is just plain ignorant.
Only some filthy ass piece of dog shit Leftist who hates Americas right to sovereignty would view public land owned by the U.S. taxpayer differently than they see their private property.

View attachment 459071
is this ashlow bobble on the left?

One of my co-workers cousins works on the border and agrees with you.

One of your co-workers cousins. Surely you cannot be serious. I know a guy who knows a guy who says you're right. What does this guy do on the border? Clean toilets in the border patrol stations?

Forum List

Back