How many people have lost their jobs because of the DNC mandates?

Many .gov agency personnel (like FEMA) are still working from home, in part so they can skirt the mandate.

It's the new "don't ask, don't tell".....They are supposed to go back Jan. 1 but the go-back date has been pushed back several times already.

In fact parts of the large building the wife worked at (she retired in Oct.) is going to be sub-leased to .gov contractors so I doubt many will ever go back and continue to work remotely. It's just as well as they only went in two days a week anyway.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what use the shot is, based on what leftists say. It doesn't prevent one from getting Covid or stop them from spreading it. So why do they keep insisting it's so damned important?

I'm not understanding that either. It doesn't prevent spread, infection, and the more injections you get the more susceptible you are.

I'm not really talking about what it ACTUALLY does. I'm talking about what the left says.
But where do you get your information on what the "left says" about covid vaccines Cecille?

I lean left, and here is what I've learned about the vaccines...

As said above, they greatly reduce the chances of getting hospitalized or dying from covid when the vaccinated catch it.

And, they also reduce the spread of covid.

Where I think the misinterpretation may come, is in the HOW, of how the vaccines reduce spread....?

What the vaccines do not do, is prevent the vaccinated from catching covid....the vaccinated can catch covid, as easily as the unvaccinated person!

BUT what was found in their studies is that the vaccinated person who catches covid, sheds the virus in a much, much shorter time period than an unvaccinated person, and becomes non infectious in just a couple or a few days and can no longer continue to spread covid to other people.

While the unvaccinated person is infectious for weeks, able to spread the virus to many more people, and then those in the group they spread it to, spreading it to many more people if some of those infected were unvaccinated, so on and so forth.

Lastly, the more the virus spreads, the likelihood of a variant being created that will take hold and overtake the previous variant.

And the creation of new variants can be a hit or miss.... on how sick they make us....or how fast they spread....or whether the vaccines will prevent the new strain or variant from severe covid illness like they did with previous variants....

It's like playing Russian Roulette if we let the virus variants spread like wildfire. The reduction in spread, among the vaccinated reduces that spread due to the shortness of illness.... it helps us....

but it is NOT a guarantee that a new variant will not overtake the old one....like said, it simply reduces the chances of such happening by the reduction in spread.

Last edited:
But where do you get your information on what the "left says" about covid vaccines Cecille?

As said above, they greatly reduce the chances of getting hospitalized or dying from covid when the vaccinated catch it.

Where I think the misinterpretation may come, is in the HOW, of how the vaccines reduce spread....?

What the vaccines do not do, is prevent the vaccinated from catching covid....the vaccinated can catch covid, as easily as the unvaccinated person!

BUT what was found in their studies is that the vaccinated person who catches covid, sheds the virus in a much, much shorter time period than an unvaccinated person, and becomes non infectious in just a couple or a few days and can no longer continue to spread covid to other people.

While the unvaccinated person is infectious for weeks, able to spread the virus to many more people, and then those in the group they spread it to, spreading it to many more people if some of those infected were unvaccinated, so on and so forth.

Lastly, the more the virus spreads, the likelihood of a variant being created that will take hold and overtake the previous variant.

And the creation of new variants that can be a hit or miss.... on how sick they make us....or how fast they spread....or whether the vaccines will prevent the new strain or variant from severe covid illness like they did with previous variants....

It's like playing Russian Roulette if we let the virus variants spread like wildfire. The reduction in spread, among the vaccinated reduces that spread due to the shortness of illness.... it helps us....

but it is NOT a guarantee that a new variant will not overtake the old one....like said, it simply reduces the chances of such, happening.
Well explained, but it falls on deaf ears.

But according to the Left, these people have no intrinsic value anyway.
Well, not all of them. Remember that they divide the world into "essential" humans and "non-essential" humans (undermenschen). The essential people are those their economic schemes are designed to enrich -- Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, JackDorsey, etc. The undermenschen are those running small businesses and their employees who they first shut down, and then unleash their brownshirts to burn down -- mom and pop restaurants and the like.

But there is no evidence that the unvaccinated are any more prone to infect others

If so, where is it?
The vaccinated get rid of the virus in fewer days. (So do those who have had covid previously)The vaccinated only spread the virus for a few days, and then become non infectious.

The unvaccinated get sicker, and even if mildly sick, they are infectious for a couple of weeks or more, and can spread the virus to many more people, than the vaccinated, due to the length of time they carry the virus infection.

And the creation of new variants can be a hit or miss.... on how sick they make us....or how fast they spread....or whether the vaccines will prevent the new strain or variant from severe covid illness like they did with previous variants....

but it is NOT a guarantee that a new variant will not overtake the old one....like said, it simply reduces the chances of such happening by the reduction in spread.
About $5 worth of cheap drugs does the same damned thing in other parts of the world not INFECTED BY THE VIRUS CALLED GREED.

Early use of those cheap drugs would have stopped all this crap without the jab.

The JAB is a LEAKY VACCINE. It has made this crap worse.

The vaccinated get rid of the virus in fewer days. (So do those who have had covid previously)The vaccinated only spread the virus for a few days, and then become non infectious.

The unvaccinated get sicker, and even if mildly sick, they are infectious for a couple of weeks or more, and can spread the virus to many more people, than the vaccinated, due to the length of time they carry the virus infection.
Same for the cheap drugs. Studies have shown half the hospital time.

About $5 worth of cheap drugs does the same damned thing in other parts of the world not INFECTED BY THE VIRUS CALLED GREED.

Early use of those cheap drugs would have stopped all this crap without the jab.

The JAB is a LEAKY VACCINE. It has made this crap worse.
Nope. Has not made it worse than it would be without vaccines ...because it is leaky....

Same for the cheap drugs. Studies have shown half the hospital time.
How about reducing the spread to others without having to be hospitalized, taking up that space and medical care takers, and shortening infectious time without receiving those drugs, and hospital bills for a mere $19.50 vaccine?

if they want to feed their kids, get the vaccine. I don't care a rat's arse about them.

There is no vaccine.
You can't make a vaccine that just produces spike proteins, because our own exosomes have to use the same spike protein, and our immune system T-cells can't store spike protein info in memory.
All the mRNA injections do is temporarily boost antibody production.
But that not only does not last, but prevents normal recovery immunity, so prevents the epidemic from ever ending.

How about reducing the spread to others without having to be hospitalized, taking up that space and medical care takers, and shortening infectious time without receiving those drugs, and hospital bills for a mere $19.50 vaccine?

The mRNA injections only very temporarily reduce spread slightly.
But that prevents herd immunity, so in the long run, greatly increases the death toll and infection spread.
It makes the epidemic last forever, instead of going away quickly as they normally do.

How about using the cheap drugs like in India that stop you from going to the dang hospital. No lets send them home with NOTHING and then wonder why they end up in the hospital. pffft.

The mRNA injections only very temporarily reduce spread slightly.
But that prevents herd immunity, so in the long run, greatly increases the death toll and infection spread.
It makes the epidemic last forever, instead of going away quickly as they normally do.
And these idiots are gonna go run get the new jabs for Omicron . smh

Forum List

Back