How many people have lost their jobs because of the DNC mandates?

if they want to feed their kids, get the vaccine. I don't care a rat's arse about them.
this kind of attitude is what is most wrong w/ America...

but u expect people to care about you, Hypocrite.. We know u expect people to care... the doctor you go to... the nurse.. etc...

you are a pathetic creature

pray u find Jesus....

When the backlash to government-by-fear comes it will be sudden and awfully wonderful to see!
I wouldn't be surprised by summary executions.

LOL How so? You know the study I'm talking about.

Why should we vaccine.......lol.....against Omicron?
The study that you are referring to ....says If humans respond to mRNA vaccines like chickens did in their study, you are going to die if you don't get vaccinated, at this point....

All the chickens had to be vaccinated, or they would die....

So............you agree that we shouldn't vaccinate against Omicron then?
No. The faster the virus spreads, the greater the chance of mutation and a new variant being created that is stronger and deadlier, where vaccines may not protect from severe illness.

All I am saying is that the good Lord cut us a break, with this variant omicron, not being as deadly as delta variant, and maybe some good can come from it.

It's a catch 22, to say the least....

When the backlash to government-by-fear comes it will be sudden and awfully wonderful to see!
I wouldn't be surprised by summary executions.
The reality of your statement is that you speak of trumps world. Trump does not believe in Democracy.
Rather, he admires dictators and disrespects allied leaders. He encourages and thrives on chaos
and is attempting to destroy our Democracy, which is the core of our lives.

Trump's ex-communications director has warned that if the former president wins a 2nd term he would establish an autocracy in the US​

Joshua Zitser
6 hours ago

Alyssa Farah, Donald Trump

Alyssa Farah told CNN that former President Donald Trump would "absolutely" impose some form of autocracy. Getty Images
  • A former White House communications director has warned of a "nightmare scenario" if Donald Trump wins in 2024.
  • Alyssa Farah told CNN that Trump would "absolutely" impose some form of autocracy.
  • She added that he could weaponize the justice system against political opponents and use the military for political reasons.

The reality of your statement is that you speak of trumps world. Trump does not believe in Democracy.
Rather, he admires dictators and disrespects allied leaders. He encourages and thrives on chaos
OK, you are now tallied as one of the submissives.

You're not as smart as a 5 year old.

Forum List

Back