How many people have lost their jobs because of the DNC mandates?

How about reducing the spread to others without having to be hospitalized, taking up that space and medical care takers, and shortening infectious time without receiving those drugs, and hospital bills for a mere $19.50 vaccine?

By the way, how many people that you personally know have actually gotten covid?
I do not mean famous people or those you heard about in the media.

For example, I know several thousand people at least, who I worked with, neighbors, friends, relatives, etc., and only ONE person of all those, actually had covid.
And it was just a bad cold for them.

And these idiots are gonna go run get the new jabs for Omicron . smh

That is the other thing that should make them suspicious.
All these different variants, but the same vaccine.
They can't make a new vaccine for Omicron because it would require another 1.5 years for development and testing.
So they are going to just call it "new" when it really is not a vax at all.
It is just their lie for explaining why the old vax stopped working.

The holocaust the democrats want to create will dwarf the last one
Once the system is "put down", the deed is done and then another phase of human pain and suffering will be on the docket. Biden hates America. Biden hates Americans. His actions prove it. He is more interested in his globalist agendas as we see over and over.

That is the other thing that should make them suspicious.
All these different variants, but the same vaccine.
They can't make a new vaccine for Omicron because it would require another 1.5 years for development and testing.
So they are going to just call it "new" when it really is not a vax at all.
It is just their lie for explaining why the old vax stopped working.

They have no accountability. They have been given permission by our govt that anything is acceptable as long as it relates to covid. The US govt will give you indemnification no matter what the costs.

There is no vaccine.
You can't make a vaccine that just produces spike proteins, because our own exosomes have to use the same spike protein, and our immune system T-cells can't store spike protein info in memory.
All the mRNA injections do is temporarily boost antibody production.
But that not only does not last, but prevents normal recovery immunity, so prevents the epidemic from ever ending.
And those vaccinated that end up catching covid and having covid, even if for just 3 days, would get some T and B cell antibody memory, without getting really sick, as they could without the vaccine. Seems like a win, win to me???

Last edited:
How about using the cheap drugs like in India that stop you from going to the dang hospital. No lets send them home with NOTHING and then wonder why they end up in the hospital. pffft.
There are no cheap drugs. What will you use from India??

Get the vaccine and booster if needed.

Wrong.
Unvaccinated people statistically only infect 2 other people at most.
Vaccinated people statistically infect about 1.7 people, so are almost identical.
Delta was more infectious than Alpha and Beta... Each infected person, infected more people ....so on and so forth, than the previous 2 variants.

There are no cheap drugs. What will you use from India??

Get the vaccine and booster if needed.
LOL

We've only showed the medical kits there a 100 times. Guess you didn't see them huh........I know this game you play. Google it.

Delta was more infectious than Alpha and Beta... Each infected person, infected more people ....so on and so forth, than the previous 2 variants.
So. Is it possible that the vaccine is leaky and caused it.......Now why would we vaccinate against Omicron when it appears to be a mild case.?? Why would we even consider that?

What the hell does unemployment have to do with the post you quoted about vaccine efficacy???

U3 (standard unemployment measure) is down just like U6 (accounts for people who have given up looking for work, but still want one)

Vaccine mandates have not undone what is still a fundamentally short labor supply economy with record number of job openings available.
Yep...yep....stick to the statistics like a nimrod.
Let's see......thousands of airline pilots, health care professionals, cops, firefighters, etc.....all forced out of work.
But you think everything's cool because they can always find a fucking job washing cars or working at McDonald's.

What will you use from India,

get the vaccine, don't let your kids starve.
Yawn. I still work. Have since this began except 5 weeks from the idiotic shutdown of the country. Anyone that ever goes to the point of OBEY ME or you Starve had better arm themselves.

This is a Red State. Fascist Pricks are not tolerated here.

Yawn. I still work. Have since this began except 5 weeks from the idiotic shutdown of the country. Anyone that ever goes to the point of OBEY ME or you Starve had better arm themselves.

This is a Red State. Fascist Pricks are not tolerated here.
I don't care about any republican that doesn't' want to take the vaccine.

So you got the vaccine. Good for you!

Once the system is "put down", the deed is done and then another phase of human pain and suffering will be on the docket. Biden hates America. Biden hates Americans. His actions prove it. He is more interested in his globalist agendas as we see over and over.
Until you realize Democrats are America's enemy nothing they do will make sense.

.Now why would we vaccinate against Omicron when it appears to be a mild case.?? Why would we even consider that?
Because the faster the spread of any variant, produces a new variant, that can be more deadly and dangerous than the present variant.

The world got an early Christmas present with omicron...but delta is raring strong in the USA right now, killing over a thousand or two a day.... mostly unvaccinated Americans. :(

Because the faster the spread of any variant, produces a new variant, that can be more deadly and dangerous than the present variant.

The world got an early Christmas present with omicron...but delta is raring strong in the USA right now, killing over a thousand or two a day.... mostly unvaccinated Americans. :(
So............you agree that we shouldn't vaccinate against Omicron then?

Forum List

Back