How many people would like to go to the moon?

Do you want to go to th moon?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Are you calling me a moonbat? No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am moonbat. Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's the moon?

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The Earth is flat

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
We told the Israelis the moon is full. They didn't listen.

Israeli spacecraft crashes in attempt to reach moon

MMGA!

I don't know whether to believe it crashed during the landing sequence. I trust the Israeli government as far as I can thrown it.

They'll gare awn teed have a spy satellite up there. It's bad enough they're already selling our state police angencies and the feds, even other foreign agents technology to just bypass all of our device securty, passwords and whatnot, they're completely disabling it. And now Trump's talking about space force? Shit.

Of course.

Have you ever read, "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress"?

I wanna throw some big ass rocks!

Don't know that I could pass the physical though.

Someone needs to paint the moon a different color.
To be honest, I am surprised that some major corporation hasn't put a giant billboard on the surface visible from Earth or perhaps marking the Earth exit on the transgalactic expressway.
2eye6k.jpg

Someone needs to paint the moon a different color.
To be honest, I am surprised that some major corporation hasn't put a giant billboard on the surface visible from Earth or perhaps marking the Earth exit on the transgalactic expressway.
View attachment 255346
We are in negotiations to make the entire surface of the moon facing Earth into a Pepsi logo.
I prefer Coke Cola.
Let the new space race begin!
Moon sponsored by_______.

Moon’s only like 3 days away in 70s versions of crafts and rockets. Maybe with some Tool Man Taylor-like more power it’s a quicker trip today? I dunno.

I’d go for sure but only if the travel accommodations were more like today’s first class commercial or private jet aircraft as compared to the cramped conditions of the Apollo capsules. No way I could take being sealed into something that small with two other people for a week or so.

Forum List

Back