How many red state dems will vote for Gina Haspel for CIA director?

Let's see...

Terrorists hate her - Check
Democrats hate her - Check

Yeah, she must be the perfect choice to head the CIA. She's in.

Only those who endorse torture

Screw you asshole, the commiecrats voted for her boss when maobama nominated him, he was the one that gave Haspel her assignments. The only reason you commies have not to vote for her, is she was nominated by Trump. Total hypocrites, one and all.

Are you really looking for honesty from Communist Wankers? I wouldn't do that. It ain't gonna happen.

Only old people out of touch with the world talk about commies in America as if they are any more real in our politics than pixies.

Screw you asshole, the commiecrats voted for her boss when maobama nominated him, he was the one that gave Haspel her assignments. The only reason you commies have not to vote for her, is she was nominated by Trump. Total hypocrites, one and all.

I would not vote to confirm her. The reason? Obvious isn’t it? She followed orders. That excuse went out the window at the Nuremberg Trials. I was only following orders. Pfui. We told the world then that if you commit an immoral, or illegal action, even if ordered to, you were wrong.

We prosecuted people for that. Abu Ghraib for one example. We punished the soldiers who were doing what the CIA agent told them to, and their excuse of following orders was rejected soundly by the Courts Martial. Why? First, Regulations prohibited the activity. Second, you can’t receive orders from someone who is not in your chain of command. The duty of those soldiers was to refuse those orders, not carry them out.

You can’t expect me to respect a person for taking the easy way out. I don’t want another yes man or woman in charge of the CIA, or really anything. I want someone who is going to do the right thing, not because it is politically advantageous or whatever. But because it is right.

You say no when you are given an illegal order. You say no and you tell others who work for you not to do it. They might find someone else to do it anyway, and I can’t control what anyone else chooses to do. But I can control what I do, and I can be responsible for my actions.

I would not vote to confirm. We have had enough of the CIA breaking the law, and doing criminal things. We’ve had far too much of that. It is not sexist or sexism, it is what is right, and what is wrong.

Bullshit, the DOJ said it was legal. We didn't water board people willie nillie, it was done under close medical supervision to insure the individual was not physically harmed. But my point is, if Brennan was qualified after he was her boss, then Haspel is qualified. Anyone who voted for Brennan should vote for Haspel, including brain dead McCain.

Torture is still torture
Even if we do it

Keep showing your ignorance and spewing commiecrat talking points. Doesn't make you right.

I would not vote to confirm her. The reason? Obvious isn’t it? She followed orders. That excuse went out the window at the Nuremberg Trials. I was only following orders. Pfui. We told the world then that if you commit an immoral, or illegal action, even if ordered to, you were wrong.

We prosecuted people for that. Abu Ghraib for one example. We punished the soldiers who were doing what the CIA agent told them to, and their excuse of following orders was rejected soundly by the Courts Martial. Why? First, Regulations prohibited the activity. Second, you can’t receive orders from someone who is not in your chain of command. The duty of those soldiers was to refuse those orders, not carry them out.

You can’t expect me to respect a person for taking the easy way out. I don’t want another yes man or woman in charge of the CIA, or really anything. I want someone who is going to do the right thing, not because it is politically advantageous or whatever. But because it is right.

You say no when you are given an illegal order. You say no and you tell others who work for you not to do it. They might find someone else to do it anyway, and I can’t control what anyone else chooses to do. But I can control what I do, and I can be responsible for my actions.

I would not vote to confirm. We have had enough of the CIA breaking the law, and doing criminal things. We’ve had far too much of that. It is not sexist or sexism, it is what is right, and what is wrong.

Bullshit, the DOJ said it was legal. We didn't water board people willie nillie, it was done under close medical supervision to insure the individual was not physically harmed. But my point is, if Brennan was qualified after he was her boss, then Haspel is qualified. Anyone who voted for Brennan should vote for Haspel, including brain dead McCain.

Torture is still torture
Even if we do it
Keep showing your ignorance and spewing commiecrat talking points. Doesn't make you right..
Your ad hom and ignorance adds up to your ignorance.

Only old people out of touch with the world talk about commies in America as if they are any more real in our politics than pixies.

Nah, the Communists seized control of the US Democratic Party years ago. The previous US President was a loyal Marxist Democrat. He was indoctrinated early on his life. Check out the documentary 'Agenda: Grinding America Down.' You can see it on Amazon Prime. It lays out the Communist Agenda very clearly. Check it out when you get a chance.

add Mark Warner to the list

more of a purple/leaning blue state though

Torture Gina Haspel helped oversee:
• Chaining detainees to ceiling for days, naked or in diapers
• Slamming them into walls
• Simulated drowning
• Deprivation of food and sleep

Torture Gina Haspel helped oversee:
• Chaining detainees to ceiling for days, naked or in diapers
• Slamming them into walls
• Simulated drowning
• Deprivation of food and sleep
Obviously a great Republican

What Haspel at the time was LEGAL!!!!!
What the Nazi did at the time was ILLEGAL under international law.
Anyway you mutt Haspel is about to be confirmed with the help of the DEMs.
It must to be a bitch to be you. ALWAYS on the losing side of every issue.

Forum List

Back