How many times per day can I change my gender?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
If "gender fluid" is a thing then I announce that I am a repeating transgender. My gender flickers like a neon sign, one million times per day, switching me back from male to female and back to male each time.

Do you have a reason I can't be that?

If "gender fluid" is a thing then I announce that I am a repeating transgender. My gender flickers like a neon sign, one million times per day, switching me back from male to female and back to male each time.

Whatever makes you happy

Whatever makes you happy
Of course it makes me happy, and there's no reason I can't have whatever I want, is there?

I think I'll declare myself to be black and apply to Harvard grad school.

Whatever makes you happy
Of course it makes me happy, and there's no reason I can't have whatever I want, is there?

I think I'll declare myself to be black and apply to Harvard grad school.

Let us know how that works out for you.

Forum List

Back