How Many Towns In California Have to Burn to The Ground Before Voters There Wake The Hell Up?

This is what the sole focus on Woke, PC, SJW policy gets you. A break down in basic necessities of life. Instead of focusing on what is really important, practical and pragmatic for the function of society they make the UNIMPORTANT important. This is a failure of leadership, government and politicians and the WOKE citizens that support them.

It just hit me like a ton of rocks as I watched all the fires in California, how long before people there realize that their government is failing at its job?

Their power providers are expert at identifying how many LGBTQXREYZ they have on their payroll, but cannot manage to update and maintain their power grid? WTF?

They have people shitting in the middle of the streets, open gang warfare that their state government and city government protects with sanctuary laws, and they are seeing a return of diseases we have not seen since the Middle ages like Bubonic Plague!

OMG, how bad does it have to get before people start to vote the bastards out?

Instead, they keep voting for Dimocrats that make the problems worse and worse till they give up and move to another state and then start voting Dimocrat there too.

How many states have to be ruined before we all finally decide to ban the Dimocratic Party ion the interest of national security?

I do think the USA can survive a nuclear war, but I dont think it can survive another 20 years of Dimocratic stupidity.
Global Warming is just starting

We need a government program!

It just hit me like a ton of rocks as I watched all the fires in California, how long before people there realize that their government is failing at its job?

Their power providers are expert at identifying how many LGBTQXREYZ they have on their payroll, but cannot manage to update and maintain their power grid? WTF?

They have people shitting in the middle of the streets, open gang warfare that their state government and city government protects with sanctuary laws, and they are seeing a return of diseases we have not seen since the Middle ages like Bubonic Plague!

Instead, they keep voting for Dimocrats that make the problems worse and worse till they give up and move to another state and then start voting Dimocrat there too.

How many states have to be ruined before we all finally decide to ban the Dimocratic Party ion the interest of national security?

I do think the USA can survive a nuclear war, but I dont think it can survive another 20 years of Dimocratic stupidity.
Actually we’ve been in an interglacial cycle for over 20,000 years. So no.

Instead of passing laws to legalize heroin and illegal aliens and blowing billions on a high speed train that never happened they should think about putting their utilities underground and building desalination plants.

Well they have been voting in idiots to run the State for decades. Guess they like not being able to remove brush and small trees from around their homes. Guess they like homeless panhandling all over their cities. Guess they like homeless shitting everywhere.

You get what you vote for and I have not one iota of sympathy for the dumbasses.

Well they have been voting in idiots to run the State for decades. Guess they like not being able to remove brush and small trees from around their homes. Guess they like homeless panhandling all over their cities. Guess they like homeless shitting everywhere.

You get what you vote for and I have not one iota of sympathy for the dumbasses.

You also have not one iota of clue about how all this works. For one, you don't "remove brush and small trees" from an entire portion of the Earth; for another, you don't legislate when the wind can blow or when the rain can't fall. For a third, you conveniently ignore how California has been actively anticipating this known seasonal natural pattern that's been getting worse every year. Guess you're just an ignoramus.

This is what the sole focus on Woke, PC, SJW policy gets you. A break down in basic necessities of life. Instead of focusing on what is really important, practical and pragmatic for the function of society they make the UNIMPORTANT important. This is a failure of leadership, government and politicians and the WOKE citizens that support them.

Wind and drought are not "failures of leadership, government and politicians", Dumbass. It's fucking NATURE.

Actually, it started about 11.000 years ago. The Earth has been warming for all of human civilization.

You also have not one iota of clue about how all this works. For one, you don't "remove brush and small trees" from an entire portion of the Earth; for another, you don't legislate when the wind can blow or when the rain can't fall. For a third, you conveniently ignore how California has been actively anticipating this known seasonal natural pattern that's been getting worse every year. Guess you're just an ignoramus.

Bullshit. If its on your property then you should be able to remove brush to make YOUR property safer from a fire.

They have fires every year in Cali. It happens EVERY year. Name a year they haven't had fires. You can't.

Talk about an ignoramus. That's your stupid fucking ass. What a moron you are.

That kind of sounds like sunshine creating homeless camps. Drat that sun and wind. I'll steal a line from a previous poster, we need a government program stat.

Bullshit. If its on your property then you should be able to remove brush to make YOUR property safer from a fire.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because hurricane-force winds always stop blowing embers right there at the property line, right Dorothy?

SMH What a fucking idiot.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because hurricane-force winds always stop blowing embers right there at the property line, right Dorothy?

Yeah they do which another good reason to remove but brush from around your property. If it ain't there it can't burn.

Oh and blowing embers can set anything on fire if they get the chance but removing the brush sure would help.

it isnt windy all the time pogo....and back in the 80's the forrest service wanted people to do that around their houses and around the towns in the middle of this....guess who took them to court to stop that?....

Instead of passing laws to legalize heroin and illegal aliens and blowing billions on a high speed train that never happened they should think about putting their utilities underground and building desalination plants.
Foreigners don't want underground utilities and desalination plants. Aliens want more welfare, free needles and heroin. That's what they vote for.

Yeah they do which another good reason to remove but brush from around your property. If it ain't there it can't burn.
Oh and blowing embers can set anything on fire if they get the chance but removing the brush sure would help.
Well, it is Pogo the Nogo.

They have fires every year in Cali. It happens EVERY year. Name a year they haven't had fires. You can't.

I understand you don’t have a sympathy. We appreciate that. Are you even a human being?

That’s very easy for you to say.But your ignorance is unbelievable. People do clean their back yards and trees like you said. With the heat and strong winds you don’t have a chance.

Texas hit with hundreds of tornadoes each year and floods. Is that mean they are stupid? I sympathize with them and pray for the recoveries.

I always knew you are dishonest person.

Without the Santa Ana winds and heat that comes with it a natural disaster we wouldn’t be in this situation.

I understand you don’t have a sympathy. We appreciate that. Are you even a human being?

That’s very easy for you to say.But your ignorance is unbelievable. People do clean their back yards and trees like you said. With the heat and strong winds you don’t have a chance.

Texas hit with hundreds of tornadoes each year and floods. Is that mean they are stupid? I sympathize with them and pray for the recoveries.

Guess you missed the story where a man cleaned out around his house and got told to put it all back. Tree huggers.

And no. I don't have sympathy for people who vote in idiots who make ridiculous decisions. If you do then your an idiot just like them.

People who go through tornado's aren't stupid. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As for floods. You have idiots who build near rivers and on the ocean front.

Back in the day no one put a house in either location because of FLOODS. Today they do it all the time so that we tax payers can pay to have their house rebuilt.

Oh and you can take your bleeding heart and shove it up your ass. Idiot.

Forum List

Back