How Many USMBers Attend Church Reguarly?

I'm a conservative, and I attend church regularly

• I'm a conservative, and I do not attend church regularly

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm a liberal, and I attend church regularly

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I'm a liberal, and I do not attend church regularly

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I'm a centrist, and I attend church regularly

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I'm a centrist, and I do not attend church regularly

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
That is, at least twice a month, for the purposes of this thread.

Why/why not?
Church and belief in the unknown (creation) are 2 SEPARATE human behavioral patterns.
Church leaders represent the blind leading the blind. Historically, where most ignorance comes from in modern intellectual thought, the Church & similar religious entities represented the relatively few “educated” & politically powerful people in their respective culture, and they were often brutal in trying to maintain their power over their “sheep”.

I have not attended church since i became a teen. I grew up physically & intellectually.

I beg to differ. You succumbed to your id and you're a myopic moron.
In b4 you post a thread about your latest string of bad luck.
Of course you beg to differ; you are relatively ignorant and are unable to argue rationally on specific claims.

I did not have bad luck. You must be fantasizing again.

Of course I am. What do you want to debate about? Start your own thread and let's do this!

Last edited:

Why/why not?
Church and belief in the unknown (creation) are 2 SEPARATE human behavioral patterns.
Church leaders represent the blind leading the blind. Historically, where most ignorance comes from in modern intellectual thought, the Church & similar religious entities represented the relatively few “educated” & politically powerful people in their respective culture, and they were often brutal in trying to maintain their power over their “sheep”.

I have not attended church since i became a teen. I grew up physically & intellectually.

Of course you beg to differ; you are relatively ignorant and are unable to argue rationally on specific claims.

Of course I am. What do you want to debate about?
Let’s start with my alleged “bad luck”. Feel free to describe it.

Why/why not?

No bitch, start your own thread instead of trying to derail this one.

No bitch, start your own thread instead of trying to derail this one.
Typical deflection of a loser.
YOU said in THIS thread that i had “bad luck”.
So, why can’t you explain in THIS thread how delusional you are, “bitch”?
LOL

Forum List

Back