How Many USMBers Attend Church Reguarly?

I'm a conservative, and I attend church regularly

• I'm a conservative, and I do not attend church regularly

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm a liberal, and I attend church regularly

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I'm a liberal, and I do not attend church regularly

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I'm a centrist, and I attend church regularly

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I'm a centrist, and I do not attend church regularly

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
That is, at least twice a month, for the purposes of this thread.

Why/why not?

I think you mucked up the poll "I'm conservative and attend church regularly" appears to be the title, not a poll choice.
You're right...I sure did.

However, I don't see too many self-professed USMB conservatives reporting that they attend church regularly.

No, it's a true story true story.

Not only that, but I grew up down south in the black churches, so I'm used to a totally different kind of praising the Lord, when I came up here it's all different.
Interesting.

Do you mind sharing what was your biggest observations between the worship styles?

Why/why not?

I think you mucked up the poll "I'm conservative and attend church regularly" appears to be the title, not a poll choice.

However, I don't see too many self-professed USMB conservatives reporting that they attend church regularly.

Since it wasn't an option, how many of them just skipped the post without responding?

I am spiritual, not religious,thus I do not believe in any particular religious sect. I am content with my beliefs and do not feel the need to attend a church. If anyone feels that need, that is their choice.
In your belief-system, what's the final source of authority?

For instance, is the Bible, or is it something else?

Since it wasn't an option, how many of them just skipped the post without responding?
Most posters would post.

Most posters know me.

Most posters would share whether or not they did or didn't.

They can see that it was an honest error.

At least that's what I think.

I'm Christian, but haven't attended a church for anything beyond weddings and funerals in nearly half a century.
Any reason why you haven't?

So do you think it's fair for you to be categorized as "Christian in name only?"

No. Faith and religion are separate things. Faith is of God, religion is of man. I have faith.

Singing hymns and repetitive rituals do nothing for me, essentially.

James didn't seem to have any problem with religion.

Neither did Christ since He established a Church

Why/why not?

Because you left the option off the survey

Why/why not?

Because you left the option off the survey
It's the poll question.

I'm a bad man, and I do not. Frequently I have to work on Sunday.

MarcATL being from GA and all the churches, do you regularly attend?

Forum List

Back