How many white supremacists are there?

Have you always been such an idiot? Was it a birthing accident?
So you agree with me that article 1 section 9 clause 4 clearly states that - No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.- cool beans. 😄

So you agree with me that article 1 section 9 clause 4 clearly states that - No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.- cool beans. 😄
It must have been a birthing accident, nobody is this retarded by choice.
Section 9 - Limits on Congress, Bill of Rights

1. The importation of negroes of the African race from any foreign country other than the slaveholding States or Territories of the United States of America, is hereby forbidden; and Congress is required to pass such laws as shall effectually prevent the same.

2. Congress shall also have power to prohibit the introduction of slaves from any State not a member of, or Territory not belonging to, this Confederacy.

3. The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it.

4. No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

5. No capitation or other direct tax shall be laid, unless in proportion to the census or enumeration hereinbefore directed to be taken.... .

Limits on congress do not apply to the individual confederate states which was your initial claim and why you continue to make a fool of yourself every time you post about it.

It must have been a birthing accident, nobody is this retarded by choice.

Limits on congress do not apply to the individual confederate states which was your initial claim and which you continue to make a fool of yourself with every time you post about it.
The Constitution and Bill of Rights supercedes any laws passed by the States you moron that's the significance of them making owning slaves a Constitutional right. How big of a fucking moron are you?

It makes owning slaves a Constitutionally protected right you moron. Which State can pass a law that violates rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights?
No you dolt, it protects the rights of the states to choose their own path.

The entire purpose of the BOR was to protect the rights of states and individuals from acts of congress which might infringe upon them.

You are an idiot with no understanding whatsoever of constitutional law.

No you dolt, it protects the rights of the states to choose their own path.

The entire purpose of the BOR was to protect the rights of states and individuals from acts of congress which might infringe upon them.

You are an idiot with no understanding whatsoever of constitutional law.
No it doesn't you moron. For instance our own bill of rights guarantees us a right to a fair trail and access to an attorney. No State can pass a law within it's own borders that violates that Constitutional protection. You yourself made it clear that this was the Confederate bill of rights and it protected the right of slaver holders, here I'll quote it for you again incase you forgot -

No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

- I don't see anywhere it even mentions States rights in that clause. Do you?

No it doesn't you moron. For instance our own bill of rights guarantees us a right to a fair trail and access to an attorney. No State can pass a law within it's own borders that violates that Constitutional protection. You yourself made it clear that this was the Confederate bill of rights and it protected the right of slaver holders, here I'll quote it for you again incase you forgot -

Incorporation of the Bill of Rights wasn't even a concept until the 20th century you idiot, that's why every state wanting admission to the US had to first present it's own constitution with a similar Bill of Rights and only as a creation of the courts tying the protections of the BOR to the 14th Amendment.

No one this ignorant of history and law should ever be stupid enough to attempt to pontificate on the subject.

In the title of the fucking Section as I quoted, this was a limitation only on the congress of the Confederacy.

What a moron.

In the title of the fucking Section as I quoted, this was a limitation only on the congress of the Confederacy.

What a moron.
The Cornerstone speech from vice president of the Confederacy Alexander Stephens makes the Confederate cause and Constitution clear. - The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution—African slavery as it exists among us—the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution.

The Cornerstone speech from vice president of the Confederacy Alexander Stephens makes the Confederate cause and Constitution clear. - The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution—African slavery as it exists among us—the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution.
Which has nothing to do with what was actually written in that document when it was ratified.

There was nothing to prevent any state from outlawing slavery within it's own borders.

Which has nothing to do with what was actually written in that document when it was ratified.

There was nothing to prevent any state from outlawing slavery within it's own borders.
What was written in the document I already posted.

No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

And Alexander Stephens makes it clear that the matter of slavery in the Confederacy was permanently resolved.

Here's the thing. It's obvious to everyone that the Confederacy was a country of deplorable, slaving, ass clowns. Any argument to the contrary is futile. They were pretty clear about their deplorable beliefs. I'm confident that the majority will support my position and help push Confederate culture towards extinction because the majority of people, unlike you, aren't shameless enough to debase themselves trying to make these stupid arguments in defense of what were the equivalent of Nazis. 😄

Yeah? And he paid another of his accusers - Paula Jones, for whom the evidence was strong - almost $1 million to drop her case. But as we’ve seen, progtards (I love that new word….thx to whoever came up with it) are very forgiving when obnoxious, racist, and illegal behavior occurs among themselves and come out guns a‘ blazing when it’s among Republicans.

Otherwise, we would not have a disgusting, Farrakhan-worshipping antisemite with a very good chance of being elected mayor of DC. But again, as we’ve seen, Demo rats are very good at accusing others of bigotry while embracing it themselves.
Being elected mayor of DC is a very low bar. Marion Berry managed it for the third through fifth times AFTER being convicted of Cocaine possession while mayor.

What was written in the document I already posted.

And Alexander Stephens makes it clear that the matter of slavery in the Confederacy was permanently resolved.

Here's the thing. It's obvious to everyone that the Confederacy was a country of deplorable, slaving, ass clowns. Any argument to the contrary is futile. They were pretty clear about their deplorable beliefs. I'm confident that the majority will support my position and help push Confederate culture towards extinction because the majority of people, unlike you, aren't shameless enough to debase themselves trying to make these stupid arguments in defense of what were the equivalent of Nazis. 😄
You continue talking out of your ass. Secific restrictions on the congress are not restrictions on the states.

There was no "doctrine of incorporation" in the Confederacy and no 14th Amendment to justify such a doctrine.

If the states were prohibited from passing such laws that would have been expressly stated under the section dealing with Powers Prohibited to the States in Section.

Section 10 - Powers prohibited of States

1. No State shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, or ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts; or grant any title of nobility.

2. No State shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing its inspection laws; and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any State on imports, or exports, shall be for the use of the Treasury of the Confederate States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of Congress.

3. No State shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty on tonnage, except on seagoing vessels, for the improvement of its rivers and harbors navigated by the said vessels; but such duties shall not conflict with any treaties of the Confederate States with foreign nations; and any surplus revenue thus derived shall, after making such improvement, be paid into the common treasury. Nor shall any State keep troops or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another State, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay. But when any river divides or flows through two or more States they may enter into compacts with each other to improve the navigation thereof.

You are a moron that really would do yourself a lot of good learning when to shut the hell up to quit proving it.

You continue talking out of your ass. Secific restrictions on the congress are not restrictions on the states.

There was no "doctrine of incorporation" in the Confederacy and no 14th Amendment to justify such a doctrine.

If the states were prohibited from passing such laws that would have been expressly stated under the section dealing with Powers Prohibited to the States in Section.

You are a moron that really would do yourself a lot of good learning when to shut the hell up to quit proving it.
The States representatives made it clear themselves when they seceeded from Congress that they were doing so in other to protect and enshrine the right to own slaves. You're the one with the losing argument. Confederate culture is a losing one and headed for extinction. 😁

The States representatives made it clear themselves when they seceeded from Congress that they were doing so in other to protect and enshrine the right to own slaves. You're the one with the losing argument. Confederate culture is a losing one and headed for extinction. 😁
Moving the goal posts and trying to cover up for all your other failures duly noted.

The States representatives made it clear themselves when they seceeded from Congress

You can't even spell it correctly much less show it to be true.

You are consumed by your own racist hate, seek help.

Moving the goal posts and trying to cover up for all your other failures duly noted.

You can't even spell it correctly much less show it to be true.

You are consumed by your own racist hate, seek help.
You seek help trying to save Confederate culture, I'm enjoying watching everyone in the mainstream shit on it. 😁

You seek help trying to save Confederate culture, I'm enjoying watching everyone in the mainstream shit on it. 😁
How is holding your feet to the fire and sticking to the truth "Trying to save Confederate Culture"?

You just lie a lot and are totally ignorant of both history and constitutional law so you spend most of the time spewing hate and ignorance out of your ass pretending they are facts.

Here's a fact for you, your party is going to get demolished in November setting up a complete wipeout by 2024.

Till them we'll just continue laughing at you and calling our your lies.

Forum List

Back