How many white supremacists are there?

😄

Another failure of an argument from clowns.

They were Democrats and yet I have no problem calling them pieces of shit while Big Bend Texas bends down to toss their salad. Why is that? Why is that the only Democrats conservatives seem to like are old dead slaving Democrats?
The old ones were honest. You are just like them but lie about it.

The old ones were honest. You are just like them but lie about it.
It's a very simple question moron. I wasnt a southern Dixiecrat asshat so I don't give a shit about their legacy. Either you agree with me that Confederates were piece of shit slavers or you don't. Which is it? I don't care if you call them Democrats just as long as you acknowledge they were pieces of shit.

I made no such statement, why are you again lying?
😄

Why are you such a transparent coward? Don't you feel any shame or embarrassment being the weakest version of a racist? If you're going to defend Confederate slavers, at least do it with your chest soy boy.

You lied, I simply pointed it out, "Boy".
I didn't lie. You tried to misrepresent the extent of slavery in the south with that ridiculous 1% figure often touted by racists and morons who dont think we can see through the misdirection of comparing slave owners to the entire population. It would be like comparing the number of car owners to the entire population knowing damn well children and babies don't own cars. I call you boy because I manhandle your stupid arguments. There is no saving Confederate culture, it's own it's way towards extinction.

I didn't lie. You tried to misrepresent the extent of slavery in the south with that ridiculous 1% figure often touted by racists and morons who dont think we can see through the misdirection of comparing slave owners to the entire population. It would be like comparing number of car owners to the entire population knowing damn well children and babies don't own cars. I call you boy because I manhandle your stupid arguments.
The only one making misrepresentations here is yourself, "Boy".

Over 99% of the troops fighting for the confederacy did not own slaves and didn't give a shit about slavery because they were too poor to own one or opposed slavery outright.

A figure you don't like to address at all because it' is true. Wealthy elites owned slaves, they didn't fight the war.
I did address it. It's a bullshit figure often espoused by racists and morons. But I'll be happy to school you on it if you want me to you moron.

Big Bend Texas seems to have scurried off to the shadows where deplorable mutants like him retreat to when it comes time to source their bullshit. That's okay, I've got plenty.

Here one from his own backyard by way of the University of Texas. American Slavery: Separating fact from myth

Myth Three: All Southerners owned slaves.

Truth: Roughly 25 percent of all Southerners owned slaves. The fact that one-quarter of the southern population were slaveholders is still shocking to many. This truth brings historical insight to modern conversations about inequality and reparations.

Take the case of Texas.

When it established statehood, the Lone Star State had a shorter period of Anglo-American chattel slavery than other southern states – only 1845 to 1865 – because Spain and Mexico had occupied the region for almost one-half of the 19th century with policies that either abolished or limited slavery. Still, the number of people impacted by wealth and income inequality is staggering. By 1860, the Texas enslaved population was 182,566, but slaveholders represented 27 percent of the population, and controlled 68 percent of the government positions and 73 percent of the wealth. These are astonishing figures, but today’s income gap in Texas is arguably more stark, with 10 percent of tax filers taking home 50 percent of the income.

No, the first step was putting up these statues by the sons and daughters of Confederates in the first place so they could try and pass them off as gentlemen and heroes when the real history is that they were pieces of shit who fought to preserve slavery.

So that's what you think it was, entirely about slavery?

The FBI? Weren't they the ones who fed us two years of Russian collusion pap? Don't think I'm going to put much stock into their "assessments", if you get my drift.
Who gives a shit, do you hold a position of power with in the FBI? I don't care if you think they're full of shit, just so long as they are spying on and surveiling all these white wing groups.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't know how to respond. You go through life with just one eye open. That is a different world.
I love how you guys think it is ok to force others to believe the way you've decided they must. You have the humanity of a machete and the soul of a thug. I find you the most contemptible kind of person, but, even so, unlike you, I don't advocate throwing you in prison for believing the junk you believe.

Maybe that's why we are losing. We need to be as ruthless as the left.

According to liberals you can be proud of your heritage if you're not white, but you're not allowed to be proud of your heritage if you're white.
Whites are already proud of their heritage. You aren't talking about being proud.

I love how you guys think it is ok to force others to believe the way you've decided they must. You have the humanity of a machete and the soul of a thug. I find you the most contemptible kind of person, but, even so, unlike you, I don't advocate throwing you in prison for believing the junk you believe.

Maybe that's why we are losing. We need to be as ruthless as the left.
But that's what whites have done to everybody else for nearly 246 years.

Especially given the number of black thugs in Dim run cities murdering each other and stealing from businesses.
Why do whites have more arrests for larceny theft, auto theft, selling stolen goods and shoplifting?

Forum List

Back