How many white supremacists are there?

There may be, in total, in the USA, 1,000.

The rest are just narrative delusions.
You are one of them and so is Correll. There are more than 1,000 and you know it.

They made it clear themselves they left union and were fighting to preserve slavery as a way of life.

What people back then believed is what was written in our constitution, and that was states were to operate like little countries, and only be involved in federal matters when something was indeed a federal matter.

They seen slavery (among other things) as state matters, so they fought to preserve their rights whether you believe if it was their right or not.

What people back then believed is what was written in our constitution, and that was states were to operate like little countries, and only be involved in federal matters when something was indeed a federal matter.

They seen slavery (among other things) as state matters, so they fought to preserve their rights whether you believe if it was their right or not.
The slavers were not fighting for States Rights, they were fighting for one particular States Right and that was the right to own slaves. They vehemently disagreed when Northern States passed laws in their own States trying to protect run away slaves that made it North and when they wrote their own Confederate constitution they specifically denied their own States the right to end slavery within their own borders. All the Confederate defense arguments are stupid and easily dispelled and why not, the only people who believe this nonsense are deplorable mutants and morons.

The slavers were not fighting for States Rights, they were fighting for one particular States Right and that was the right to own slaves. They vehemently disagreed when Northern States passed laws in their own States trying to protect run away slaves that made it North and when they wrote their own Confederate constitution they specifically denied their own States the right to end slavery within their own borders. All the Confederate defense arguments are stupid and easily dispelled and why not, the only people who believe this nonsense are deplorable mutants and morons.
A racist opinion not based in fact.

A racist opinion not based in fact.
Those are still facts you ignorant dipshit, you can look them up. Before leaving the Union the States Rights warriors were up in arms at Northern States protecting runaway slaves within their borders and they specifically put in their Constitution that no Confederate State was allowed to end Slavery within their own State. Those aren't opinions you moron, they're facts.

Those are still facts you ignorant dipshit, you can look them up. Before leaving the Union the States Rights warriors were up in arms at Northern States protecting runaway slaves within their borders and they specifically put in their Constitution that no Confederate State was allowed to end Slavery within their own State. Those aren't opinions you moron, they're facts.
That had nothing to do with the war you moron.

Keep peddling BS though, it's always entertaining to watch.

That had nothing to do with the war you moron.

Keep peddling BS though, it's always entertaining to watch.
What BS? Go ahead and provide the deplorable perspectives of mutants and morons who deny Slavery and the South's fanatical devotion to it as not only a reason for the war but the main reason. I would love a glimpse at the sort of ass clowns you think support your opinion. Every reputable scholar agrees with me.

What BS? Go ahead and provide the deplorable perspectives of mutants and morons who deny Slavery and the South's fanatical devotion to it as not only a reason for the war but the main reason. I would love a glimpse at the sort of ass clowns you think support your opinion. Every reputable scholar agrees with me.
You are spewing hate in every direction without any thought as to the accuracy of your claims.

You're going to be so much fun staring on election night.

laughing animated.gif

Where exactly, quote it and cite the article and seciton.

That isn't what you claimed. Try again.
I claimed the States Rights warriors denied States within their own Confederacy the right from ever ending slavery within their own States borders and then I provided you the article and section in their Constitution that said just that. You continue to fail like your deplorable culture does. 😄

I claimed the States Rights warriors denied States within their own Confederacy the right from ever ending slavery within their own States borders and then I provided you the article and section in their Constitution that said just that. You continue to fail like your deplorable culture does. 😄
Nonsensical gibberish nor is that what the Confederate constitution states.

Try again.

Your "not uh" defense is adorable. 😚
Quoting and repeating what some one else said in an article somewhere doesn't make for an argument.

What you claimed simply isn't in there.

What was forbidden was for the national legislature to pass such an act absent a constitutional Amendment and it only took 3 states calling for same to cause a new convention to be held.

Quoting and repeating what some one else said in an article somewhere doesn't make for an argument.

What you claimed simply isn't in there.

What was forbidden was for the national legislature to pass such an act absent a constitutional Amendment and it only took 3 states calling for same to cause a new convention to be held.
I guess a moron like you doesn't know what ex post facto means... nor do you seem to not understand that we can only credit for them for things they put into their Constitution, not for the things they could of if they had written a different one.

I guess a moron like you doesn't know what ex post facto means...
Obviously I do, it prohibited the Confederate National Legislature from passing such a law after the ratification of The Constitution.

As usual, you're simply talking out of your ass again.

The title of that section:

Section 9 - Limits on Congress, Bill of Rights

You blithering retard.

Obviously I do, it prohibited the Confederate National Legislature from passing such a law after the ratification of The Constitution.

As usual, you're simply talking out of your ass again.
I'm not the one trying to claim that things that are clearly in the Confederate Constitution aren't in it. 😄

Forum List

Back