How many white supremacists are there?

It certainly is one of the first steps. The next step is to not teach it to our children in school.
No, the first step was putting up these statues by the sons and daughters of Confederates in the first place so they could try and pass them off as gentlemen and heroes when the real history is that they were pieces of shit who fought to preserve slavery.

No, the first step was putting up these statues by the sons and daughters of Confederates in the first place so they could try and pass them off as gentlemen and heroes when the real history is that they were pieces of shit who fought to preserve slavery.
I’m sure your woke statues will be awe inspiring.

Quite whining like a faggot about ancient history.

Quite whining like a faggot about ancient history.
Angry retorts is all cucks like you have because you certainly can't contest the fact that they were piece of shit traitors and slavers. But I'm not whining, I'm winning. These statues are going to all come down eventually and your salty tears and angry threats won't change that. It's our country now bitch. 😁

Angry retorts is all cucks like you have because you certainly can't contest the fact that they were piece of shit traitors and slavers. But I'm not whining, I'm winning. These statues are going to all come down eventually and your salty tears and angry threats won't change that. It's our country now bitch. 😁

When you whine about an injustice done generations before you were born, by people long dead to people long dead, and you are having a hissy fit about it TODAY,

YOU ARE WHINING LIKE A FAGGOT.

And, angry retorts are NOT all I have. I can also explain quite convincingly, how and why you are a sad little whiny faggot. LIke I just did.

So, go fuck yourself.

When you whine about an injustice done generations before you were born, by people long dead to people long dead, and you are having a hissy fit about it TODAY,

YOU ARE WHINING LIKE A FAGGOT.

And, angry retorts are NOT all I have. I can also explain quite convincingly, how and why you are a sad little whiny faggot. LIke I just did.

So, go fuck yourself.

All you're explaining is how much I get under your skin you cuck. 😄

My arguments against slaver idolatry are intellectual, not emotional. In fact it amuses me that you morons keep caping up for old dead slavers even though all that does is allow us to effectively paint you as deplorable mutants. I actually want you to keep fighting for them. It's those types of openly deplorable beliefs that help us push your culture further and further from the mainstream, out towards the fringes and eventually towards extinction. So by all means, keep it up. 😁

Last edited:
They fought primarily against an army invading their states.

You don't get to simply rewrite history because you find it politically expedient to do so.

Only a tiny percentage of southerners even owned slaves so that sure as hell wasn't their motivation in fighting.

Their states went to war and as people loyal to their states they enlisted just as in later generations when America went to war Americans signed up whether they particularly agreed with the reasoning of going to war or not.

Most Americans prior to WWI were Isolationists and the same prior to WWII.

Actually those statue were put up for the most part long after the US Military had named military bases after great southern Generals like Benning, Bragg, Hood, Jackson, Lee, and Davis.

You should probably learn some history before pontificating about that which you know little to nothing about.

They fought primarily against an army invading their states.

You don't get to simply rewrite history because you find it politically expedient to do so.

Only a tiny percentage of southerners even owned slaves so that sure as hell wasn't their motivation in fighting.

Their states went to war and as people loyal to their states they enlisted just as in later generations when America went to war Americans signed up whether they particularly agreed with the reasoning of going to war or not.

Most Americans prior to WWI were Isolationists and the same prior to WWII.
See. This fucking moron tries to minimize the slavery that the slavers themselves were keen to tell everyone and Congress about when they peaced out. They made it pretty clear they were doing so specifically to preserve slavery. So much for statue education. This deplorable mutant wants to continue to venerate people who were the equivalent of Nazis.

Last edited:
See. This fucking moron tries to minimize the slavery that the slavers themselves were keen to tell everyone and Congress about when they peaced out. They made it pretty clear they were doing so specifically to preserve slavery. So much for statue education. This deplorable mutant wants to continue to venerate people who were the equivalent of Nazis.
Your histironics and lies don't help your case any.

The facts simply disprove your claims over and over.

Did he mention they were all democrats? Just like the racists of today are also democrats?

They help my case just fine. You don't see anyone but deplorable racists caping up for Confederates.
Not to any objective person reading the facts of history.

Less than 1% of southerners fighting in the war owned slaves or gave a shit about slavery, they were just fighting what they saw as invaders and a foreign army attacking the south.

Did he mention they were all democrats? Just like the racists of today are also democrats?
😄

Another failure of an argument from clowns.

They were Democrats and yet I have no problem calling them pieces of shit while Big Bend Texas bends down to toss their salad. Why is that? Why is that the only Democrats conservatives seem to like are old dead slaving Democrats?

😄

Another failure of an argument from clowns.

They were Democrats and yet I have no problem calling them pieces of shit while Big Bend Texas bends down to toss their salad. Why is that? Why is that the only Democrats conservatives seem to like are old dead slaving Democrats?
You really need to get past your anal obsessions and obsession with sex in general.

Not to any objective person reading the facts of history.

Less than 1% of southerners fighting in the war owned slaves or gave a shit about slavery, they were just fighting what they saw as invaders and a foreign army attacking the south.
Bullshit. Maybe if you're counting every man woman, child and baby in the United States and dividing that by slave owners you get that 1% figure, but a look at the 1860 census shows nearly 40% of families in some southern states owned one slave.

Forum List

Back