How many white supremacists are there?

Exactly. According to libs, were supposed to feel guilty for being white.
It’s all part of the plan to get us to accept we are bad racist people, and get us to accept pro-black racist policies that will ultimately end with reparations.

Not as much anymore since today's GOP has brought them out from under their rocks.
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what will happen if we don't complete the border wall. More people from shit hole countries will come here and before we know what hit us we'll be 51% non-white.

No. And I’ve been researching. If there was even ONE large group, with 50,000 members (for comparison’s sake, Farrakhan has 400,000 followers), that would throw my estimates out the window.

But, nothing, and again…..that in itself is telling. If there WERE such a large group, say….The Whites Reign Supreme of America group…..wouldn’t Biden and the Leftists be screaming about the WRSA members?! The fact that they can’t even come up with a big W.S. group tells me how exaggerated this whole thing is.

It is all an election ploy. It’s the only thing they have….racial division by setting up whites as the bad guys.

Still, that's 4,000 members. But there could very well be a good portion that are members of multiple groups. ON the other hand, not every w.s. might have bothered to actually join a group.

The number of racist assholes isn’t as important as the dramatic increase in their violence.

I’d rather be an asshole than a racist prick who ascribes to the Republican white replacement theory.

If the number of w.s. was a big number, you would be crowing it from the roof tops and you know it.

You want to avoid any discussion of hte real scale of the problem, because you want to pretend it is far bigger than it really is.

They just make shit up in their minds and run with it.

Just like their cult leader.

Mac, you are being an asshole. This thread is a serious thread about a serious issue that deserves serious discussion.

If that is beyond you now, that don't clutter the thread with...crap.

Mac, you are being an asshole. This thread is a serious thread about a serious issue that deserves serious discussion.

If that is beyond you now, that don't clutter the thread with...crap.
Funny how you don't mind when posters post to me -- without my posting to them -- with lies about my positions.

Then you bitch at me. Not them.

I don't take you seriously. Sorry.

Funny how you don't mind when posters post to me -- without my posting to them -- with lies about my positions.

Then you bitch at me. Not them.

I don't take you seriously. Sorry.

I was not talking about your back and forth on what you said. I was talking about the snide posts like the one I was replying to.

It is hard to take you seriously now.

Still, that's 4,000 members. But there could very well be a good portion that are members of multiple groups. ON the other hand, not every w.s. might have bothered to actually join a group.
You’ve got to keep it in perspective, especially compared to the hundreds of thousands of bigots on the left. If there are 80 million Republican voters, and 4,000 are white supremacists, that represents .005%.

Stated another way, 99.995% of Republicans are NOT white supremacists. To hear Biden speak, there’s a white supremacist in every other Republican home.

You’ve got to keep it in perspective, especially compared to the hundreds of thousands of bigots on the left. If there are 80 million Republican voters, and 4,000 are white supremacists, that represents .005%.

Stated another way, 99.995% of Republicans are NOT white supremacists. To hear Biden speak, there’s a white supremacist in every other Republican home.

Even if only 1 % of w.s. join organization and ZERO % of them joined TWO organizations, that still is a ceiling of 400k, comprised mostly of w.s. so motivated and such hard believers they can't be bothered to fill out a mailing list form.

That's still way below the threshold for any political or economic impact.

Even if only 1 % of w.s. join organization and ZERO % of them joined TWO organizations, that still is a ceiling of 400k, comprised mostly of w.s. so motivated and such hard believers they can't be bothered to fill out a mailing list form.

That's still way below the threshold for any political or economic impact.
And 400k is the number of Jew-hating, white-hating blacks who follow and believe Farrakhan’s National of Islam’s supremacist views. And that’s just ONE group. There’s a host of them.

The point is that there’s supremacy groups and bigots on both sides of the aisle, and among blacks and whites both, but Biden only cares about the white side.

And 400k is the number of Jew-hating, white-hating blacks who follow and believe Farrakhan’s National of Islam’s supremacist views. And that’s just ONE group. There’s a host of them.

The point is that there’s supremacy groups and bigots on both sides of the aisle, and among blacks and whites both, but Biden only cares about the white side.

And seems to be completely exaggerating the scale of the problem.

Most of those statues were constructed to alter history in the first place. When a war is lost you don't make heroes out of the lost generals. Insurectionest and traitors should never be worshiped as heroes. And Slavers should never be celebrated as the warm hearted wonderful people they were. But that is exactly what you people are trying to pull off. We have just had enough of your attempting to change history and are now telling history like it really happened. Get used to it and over it.

You mean like this slaver?

1653093852640.png

That fuckers victims are still alive. Will he be paying reparations?

The tree of life was not raced based by any white supremacist, it was an anti-semitic attack.

The Christchurch wasn't even in this country nor the Norwegian shooting.

Dylan Roof was seven years ago.

List the abortion attacks and I'll look them up. No matter what, they didn't have anything to do with race or white supremacists.
Trying to find ways to excuse all those white supremacist attacks?

FAIL

Did we find all the white supremacists yet? Or are we still busy being led by the nose by all the black race grifters?

Trying to find ways to excuse all those white supremacist attacks?

FAIL

Those other countries didn't have government stating white supremacists were the greatest threat to their country--we do. Now if it's the greatest threat to this country, where are the examples of this? I don't know where they are and obviously you don't either since you have to go thousands of miles away to find them.

So what we really have is a lying administration once again turning people against each other for the simple goal to produce hate. They are losing the minority votes faster than the Hollywood awards shows are losing viewers.

Forum List

Back