How many white supremacists are there?

Because, dumb stupid shit for brains leftard, most conservative realize you can't change history.

By tearing down statues or any other way.

It's only the brainless progtards that they can wipe out the part of history they don't like.
If you can't change history by taking down statues then what's the problem with taking down statues of slavers? You're argument makes no fucking sense.

Oye. ^^^ This one is one of the worst protards. Look at how he’s deflecting with ridiculous nonsense to avoid admitting that Jews don’t control the media.
You lied about me, and then when nailed on it, you transparently tried to change the subject and tried to put me on the defensive.

You failed. You are a child. And you are dismissed.

You lied about me, and then when nailed on it, you tried to change the subject and tried to put me on the defensive.

You failed. You are a child. And you are dismissed.
You have it completely backwards. And I know you’re an arrogant liberal, but you don’t get to wave your sceptor over me and say “dismissed.”

Try as you might, you liberals will NOT silence us.

If you can't change history by taking down statues then what's the problem with taking down statues of slavers? You're argument makes no fucking sense.

Most of those statues were constructed to alter history in the first place. When a war is lost you don't make heroes out of the lost generals. Insurectionest and traitors should never be worshiped as heroes. And Slavers should never be celebrated as the warm hearted wonderful people they were. But that is exactly what you people are trying to pull off. We have just had enough of your attempting to change history and are now telling history like it really happened. Get used to it and over it.

YOU make no sense.

Vandalizing public property is a CRIME

The only reason you shit for brains progtards aren't in jail is because you have corrupt brainless progtard mayors and DA's bought and paid for by George Soros. Neither Gascon nor Boudin would have been elected without Soros money, and maybe now that Musk is a Republican there will be someone in the opposite side of that equation. And Musk is ten times as rich as Soros, he has money to burn.

Imagine that, elected officials violating their oaths of office for a few pieces of silver. ('Course, oaths never meant much to progtards in the first place).

It’s also vandalism, and a crime. You think you’re entitled to just destroy property and commit crimes?

Almost as "extreme and irrational" as starting threads to whine and whine and whine about minorities in advertising.

Starting a thread about an observation is not whining. But since on that subject, why is it every time a leftist has a complaint it's okay but when somebody on the right does the same, it's whining? Seems to be a common phrase used by USMB leftists.

It’s also vandalism, and a crime. You think you’re entitled to just destroy property and commit crimes?
Of course they are.

Because someone beat up their great grandfather.

Hatfield's and McCoys. Oldest story in the book. The Serbs and Croats have been at it for hundreds of years

And how often does such a thing happen like that you dunce? What......every couple of years or so? This is the greatest threat to America??? In the meantime Chicago has a hundred or so shootings of blacks per month and over a dozen deaths and that's nothing to be concerned about.
Tree of life
Christchurch
The Norwegian Nazi murderer
Dylan Roof
And all the anti abortion murders and arsons

Just to name a few

At the height of Covid when the democrats shut down the country. Before Covid we had full employment and there were many jobs lacking people to fill them. Before Covid Trump’s unemployment rate was 3.5%, the lowest in fifty years.
Unemployment now is 3.6%

Ohh

Tree of life
Christchurch
The Norwegian Nazi murderer
Dylan Roof
And all the anti abortion murders and arsons

Just to name a few

The tree of life was not raced based by any white supremacist, it was an anti-semitic attack.

The Christchurch wasn't even in this country nor the Norwegian shooting.

Dylan Roof was seven years ago.

List the abortion attacks and I'll look them up. No matter what, they didn't have anything to do with race or white supremacists.

Forum List

Back