How morally bankrupt can people be?

It's a grieving family the day after their family member was killed.
Expecting them to act or talk in a way that you deem to be rational at such a time isn't rational in itself.
Fair enough. But I can't think of anyone else ever holding a vigil like this before. Holding a candle light vigil for a criminal who was killed in order to blame drugs for his actions has to be pretty damn rare.
I have no idea what's in their heads.
I hesitate to judge someone on how they behave after a death in the family.
Nothing wrong with that, but seeing as he had an extensive criminal record...It sounds like they have been in denial that their family member was an actual scumbag, drugs or no drugs, for quite some time now.
That's what family does. They never give up. Unless you have my parents.
Bloody hell!!!
We just had a reasonable discussion!!

Expecting them to act or talk in a way that you deem to be rational at such a time isn't rational in itself.
Fair enough. But I can't think of anyone else ever holding a vigil like this before. Holding a candle light vigil for a criminal who was killed in order to blame drugs for his actions has to be pretty damn rare.
Nothing wrong with that, but seeing as he had an extensive criminal record...It sounds like they have been in denial that their family member was an actual scumbag, drugs or no drugs, for quite some time now.
Oh, I was a knucklehead in my teen years myself. First time i was arrested, I went to juvie, I got 4 months....and my parents never visited me. At first, it hurt and angered me. Later on, I came to appreciate the lesson.
Not to divert the thread but you were lucky. My parents put me in foster care at 7. By 13 I was in Juvie. By 14 I was in juvenile prison. By 16 I was certified as an adult and waiting for a bed to open up in prison.

My parents sucked! Rich Fuckers too. I could have been a blood sucking lawyer for God's sake. Lol

Bloody hell!!!
I haven't had any bad interactions with you so far, so I don't mind having an actual discussion with you. There are people here that aren't worth the time...on both sides. You seem to be able to make your point respectfully and as long as that's how we interact on the boards...I can be reasonable and civil with you.

Bloody hell!!!
I haven't had any bad interactions with you so far, so I don't mind having an actual discussion with you. There are people here that aren't worth the time...on both sides. You seem to be able to make your point respectfully and as long as that's how we interact on the boards...I can be reasonable and civil with you.
IDB is no rderp

Bloody hell!!!
Suddenly I feel all warm and tingly.

Oh, I was a knucklehead in my teen years myself. First time i was arrested, I went to juvie, I got 4 months....and my parents never visited me. At first, it hurt and angered me. Later on, I came to appreciate the lesson.
Not to divert the thread but you were lucky. My parents put me in foster care at 7. By 13 I was in Juvie. By 14 I was in juvenile prison. By 16 I was certified as an adult and waiting for a bed to open up in prison.

My parents sucked! Rich Fuckers too. I could have been a blood sucking lawyer for God's sake. Lol
Well you seem to have turned out alright considering all of that.

Well you seem to have turned out alright considering all of that.
I got lucky. Most of my juvenile friends are either dead or in prison.

and the two nominees we have chosen are a perfect reflection of our decaying standards.

Right?
Donald Tump isn't a compulsive liar, he didn't let four men die unlike her so she could maintain the liberal narrative that her boss won the war on terror. And finally, he's not the walking dead.

and the two nominees we have chosen are a perfect reflection of our decaying standards.

Right?
Donald Tump isn't a compulsive liar, he didn't let four men die unlike her so she could maintain the liberal narrative that her boss won the war on terror. And finally, he's not the walking dead.
he didn't let four men die unlike her
She did that?!!!
They should have an enquiry and investigate!!!

Right?
She did that?!!!
None needed, they've all convinced themselves.

Thug got what he had coming. The other coward ran. Let the thugs family cry, I have no sympathy for the thug or his family.

I agree and the family must be a pack of morons.

Only morons would actually holding a vigil for a criminal. ?? Good God.

Right?
She did that?!!!
. The fox investigated who raided the chicken coop and killed all the hens. The fox found no one to blame, other than Loosey Goosey who is a vegan.

Last edited:
Who are they attempting to appeal to? No normal person would feel any sympathy for these thugs. In fact society should feel nothing but contempt.

Right?
She did that?!!!
. The fox investigated who raided the chicken coop and killed all the hens. The fox found no one to blame, other than Loosey Goosey who is a vegan.
Gowdy and Issa and the heads of the other six investigations were all in Clinton's pocket?
Someone should investigate that!!!

Forum List

Back