How morally bankrupt can people be?

We're warped. Our priorities are completely off the rails, we'll drop our standards at the slightest provocation, and not many seem to care.
Ironic..
Hillary 2016 :rofl:
... and the two nominees we have chosen are a perfect reflection of our decaying standards.

Right?
yep. Thing is, you make it sound bad and then do it.
You bet, I haven't been able to stop it, so I'm a part of it. I could never deny that.

But at least I can see both sides.
doesn't matter though. you still buy into it. Kinda makes you sound like an idiot, to be honest. And you are NOT an idiot.

Because the negroid shit-for-brains of the most victim-braying race of crybabies in history is too primitive to feel empathy on the same deep, complex level that our caucasoid brains do. ******* are a fundamentally evil, rotten race of attention-whoring psychopaths to their very core. It explains their massive deadbeat dad rate, their national-record-setting violent crime rate and their mass Internet-schadenfreude every time a bunch of white people die. This evil race is permanently on the take: "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme respect even though I haven't earned it, Gimme special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAAYYCIST!" Why can't other whites just finally accept that basketball-Americans are a seriously defective, evil, loathsome race of primitive savages?

Liberals and Jews reading this, I want you to really consider what you have unleashed.

Apparently, black criminals are now the holiest people in America. That is what you have created, and may the consequences ultimately be felt by you and your families.

Because the negroid shit-for-brains of the most victim-braying race of crybabies in history is too primitive to feel empathy on the same deep, complex level that our caucasoid brains do. ******* are a fundamentally evil, rotten race of attention-whoring psychopaths to their very core. It explains their massive deadbeat dad rate, their national-record-setting violent crime rate and their mass Internet-schadenfreude every time a bunch of white people die. This evil race is permanently on the take: "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme respect even though I haven't earned it, Gimme special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAAYYCIST!" Why can't other whites just finally accept that basketball-Americans are a seriously defective, evil, loathsome race of primitive savages?
Because they are too afraid to face reality.

Basketball Americans, a song about the black struggle:

Basketball Americans don't like to just get into gang fights,
they like fried chicken, rap music and white girls named Debbie too.

Basketball Americans are named Shaka and Shaniqua and Tyrone
and have kids born addicted to crack

Basketball Americans don't like to get up early in the morning
but if they have to, they do it real slooooooow.

Basketball Americans love education so they go to night school
and they take Black History classes and get a B.

Basketball Americans love their 40's and their cocaine and their stolen
Nine's and their Ak's........ Fodee Coco Nina Nono Po-pos!

Basketball Americans don't like to go to the movies and keep their mouthes shut when others are trying to pay
attention, And then when you ask them to be quiet, they get pissed off, and hit you, then your eyes turn black and blue.....

How many people attended the vigil?
Who cares? The point is those that did are morally bankrupt. And they are.

I care. I want to know what we are talking about here. Hundreds? Thousands? A few friends and family?
They're still morally bankrupt, even if it were two dindus with a book of matches and one of those catholic St. Mary candles or huge BLM march.

Yes. Yes. Thanks for the reply. You are so helpful.

This doesn't surprise me. Sadly everybody has a family, even those who are words that I can not say and sadly some people in this sick world think that family comes first before standing up for what is right...no matter how bad the wrong doing is.

God bless you and their victims always!!!

Holly

I care. I want to know what we are talking about here. Hundreds? Thousands? A few friends and family?
They're still morally bankrupt, even if it were two dindus with a book of matches and one of those catholic St. Mary candles or huge BLM march.

I didn't count them but it not only made the news but they needed police protection from angry opposition. A wild guess would be a few dozen people.

I didn't count them but it not only made the news but they needed police protection from angry opposition. A wild guess would be a few dozen people.

And....how many local residents did not attend the vigil and wouldn't even consider honoring a guy who died as he did?

And....how many local residents did not attend the vigil and wouldn't even consider honoring a guy who died as he did?
How many stayed home or had to work but were there in spirit, raising thier fists in solidarity?

From your link
"His sister, Kayla Blackmon, at one point said the family was there to apologize for Simmons’ behavior. They blame the action that claimed his life on a battle with drugs and depression. Blackmon said the brother she knew and loved would have never done anything like this had it not been for his struggles with drugs and depression.

“He’s not a bad person. The things that overpowered him that overtook him is what lead him to do this,” she said.

“He was working so hard to get on the right track. He was so close. His wife told me he just broke down and prayed not a day or two before this happened. He was in treatment. Monday September 12, he was going to in patient treatment,”

He was killed the night before.

“I know that my brother was wrong for what he did, and I will never try to defend that ever because we are not those type of people. We are against that. We are against violence, we are against drug and I need everybody to be against it as well. We need to come together at a time like this. This is an eye opener," said Blackmon."

From your link
"His sister, Kayla Blackmon, at one point said the family was there to apologize for Simmons’ behavior. They blame the action that claimed his life on a battle with drugs and depression. Blackmon said the brother she knew and loved would have never done anything like this had it not been for his struggles with drugs and depression.

“He’s not a bad person. The things that overpowered him that overtook him is what lead him to do this,” she said.

“He was working so hard to get on the right track. He was so close. His wife told me he just broke down and prayed not a day or two before this happened. He was in treatment. Monday September 12, he was going to in patient treatment,”

“I know that my brother was wrong for what he did, and I will never try to defend that ever because we are not those type of people. We are against that. We are against violence, we are against drug and I need everybody to be against it as well. We need to come together at a time like this. This is an eye opener," said Blackmon."
But he was a bad person.

From your link

But he was a bad person.
I'm not trying to defend him.
He still has a grieving family though who acknowledge his crime and don't appear to be blaming anyone else.

From your link

But he was a bad person.
I'm not trying to defend him.
He still has a grieving family though who acknowledge his crime and don't appear to be blaming anyone else.
That's what funerals and wakes are for. Makes no sense to hold such a public demonstration.

A few days ago two black men attacked a woman as she put her baby in the car in an apparent attempt to steal the car. An Iraq veteran came to her aid and was critically wounded by gunshot. Another good Samaritan pulled his weapon and killed one of the attackers. The other one fled the scene.

Last night the thugs family held a PUBLIC CANDLIGHT VIGIL for the dead criminal. The criminal that hit the woman over the head & critically wounded an Iraq veteran.
People hate to admit they raised a thug. Human nature, sadly.

Forum List

Back