How much longer should Pelosi keep it shut down to punish Trump?

How much longer should Pelosi use the shutdown to punish Trump?

• 3 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 weeks

• 3 months

• 6 months

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 12 months

• 18 months

• November 2020

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forever, to hell with FedZilla

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
How much longer should Pelosi keep it shut down to punish Trump?

As much longer as her Deep State bosses tell her to.
Omg deep state.
Believe we landed on the moon.?
Let me guess white boy rube, zero college?
dude, don't you ever get new material? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump likes being punished.
Remember him asking stormy to spank him?
nope, I wasn't there. You were eh?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sadly, no
Wasn't it with his fake Time mag?
but you wanted to be there. fk folks this schmuck wanted to watch trump hump stormy daniels. yep just admitted it. Creepers much?

You will never get Trump supporters to believe news polls anymore...they always come out in just the right time to sway public opinion but because they lie and fudge they are not to be believed....Notice how they neglect to include the question used in the poll?....we will wait for 2020 if that is okay with you and CBS.....

I guess you
Trump can end the shut down with he stroke of a pen. But, he has bone spurs in his wrist, which he developed in a fist fight with an illegal alien who was raping Stormy Daniels while impersonating him, and he can not sign the order to reopen it.
Pelosi can end it too.....she will be sorry in the end if she doesn't make a deal.....

Yeah, Trump really showed Nancy last Saturday!
Come on...the ground is crumbling under her feet...everyone can see that....

You really do live in an alternative universe, don't you, Ram?
Well I don't watch cable news or follow and swallow fake news....I never watch CNN or PBS or NBC or ABC or CBS or read the fake newspapers...two!...count them two! fake BS stories in one weekend.....at least you could have the guts to admit what you are about like Joy Behar did.....

Its you and the hate Trump people that are on a different planet pal....not me....

2 fake stories in hundreds of thousands?
Don the con 9000 lies to date?
Like the zero college trumps don't know MAGA was our WWII Nazi group name.
Or maybe they are proud to be nazis
So what do you consume?
Info wars?
Knees news?
Rush?
Breitbart?
Do tell

I guess you
Pelosi can end it too.....she will be sorry in the end if she doesn't make a deal.....

Well I don't watch cable news or follow and swallow fake news....I never watch CNN or PBS or NBC or ABC or CBS or read the fake newspapers...two!...count them two! fake BS stories in one weekend.....at least you could have the guts to admit what you are about like Joy Behar did.....

Its you and the hate Trump people that are on a different planet pal....not me....

So what do you consume?
Info wars?
Knees news?
Rush?
Breitbart?
Do tell

dude, still nothing new. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You will never get Trump supporters to believe news polls anymore...they always come out in just the right time to sway public opinion but because they lie and fudge they are not to be believed....Notice how they neglect to include the question used in the poll?....we will wait for 2020 if that is okay with you and CBS.....

The borders are secure.
A wall won't stop tractor trailer loads of drugs
You have been sold a bill of goods by our great con man.
You think the women and kids are lugging drugs through the desert?
Jeez

We do know how the nazis got started?
Complaining about immigrants coming in from the east?
Sound familiar?

I guess you

So what do you consume?
Info wars?
Knees news?
Rush?
Breitbart?
Do tell

I consume the truth...I wait for the truth unlike today's hate Trump media....

Thats not what you thought just a few years ago: majority see obama as divisive failure. (ABC poll)

And gallup poll: obama under 50 percent.

but now polls arent to be believed.

I guess you

So what do you consume?
Info wars?
Knees news?
Rush?
Breitbart?
Do tell

We are still waiting for your sources to educate us

The borders are secure.
Jeez

Immigrant children used to smuggle drugs: Sessions

"Think about this: in just four days at the end of March, Customs and Border Protection apprehended five juveniles who were allegedly smuggling fentanyl. The killer drug. Between the five of them, they allegedly had more than 35 pounds of fentenayl—enough to kill millions of people,"

V
Thats not what you thought just a few years ago: majority see obama as divisive failure. (ABC poll)

Doesn't surprise me.
In my old white fart bar nixxer was every 5 min.

The days before Trump....the media was one sided but they were not crazy like they are today....

The borders are secure.
Jeez

Immigrant children used to smuggle drugs: Sessions

"Think about this: in just four days at the end of March, Customs and Border Protection apprehended five juveniles who were allegedly smuggling fentanyl. The killer drug. Between the five of them, they allegedly had more than 35 pounds of fentenayl—enough to kill millions of people,"
And where did they apprehend them?
And how many millions of pounds of fentanyl are there?

I guess you

So what do you consume?
Info wars?
Knees news?
Rush?
Breitbart?
Do tell

We are still waiting for your sources to educate us

the lesson plans to educate you is so big, it would take more than an internet message board. but, you could filter the lessons by acknowledging something you'd like to know right now.

And where did they apprehend them?
And how many millions of pounds of fentanyl are there?
What does that have to do with it?....they caught them crossing the border at night....why do you libs keep it up when you have been shown how wrong you are?....just admit you made a CNN mistake....

Forum List

Back