How much longer should Pelosi keep it shut down to punish Trump?

How much longer should Pelosi use the shutdown to punish Trump?

• 3 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 weeks

• 3 months

• 6 months

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 12 months

• 18 months

• November 2020

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forever, to hell with FedZilla

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
How is this "punishing" Trump? He's willing to hold out as long as it takes.

:5_1_12024:

Yup and she isn't punishing the Fed workers either because they will all get a big fat back pay check when they go back to work.

This shutdown belongs to Pelousy. Its costing more for the shut down then the wall would cost. All she has to do is approve the money and the Govt. reopens.

Easy Peasy.

As long as tiny donnie is proud of His Shutdown, why would any conservative republican care?

50437966_1693637644071503_184735343788949504_o.jpg

Neither Pelosi nor Schumer have anything to do with this. The orange whore whom you put in the Oval Office said both that Mexico would pay for for his wall and that he owned this shutdown, which began before Pelosi resumed the speakership. I suggest that the orange whore and your kind go earn the money for it through prostitution and let civilized people run the government.
Pelosi and Schumer have everything to do with this. We do not care anymore. No violence at this time. Most of that is yours. My beliefs is for the children. Otherwise I want you to be in power. I love the deaths, carnage, beatings and slaughters that you do. Even if I still do not want the police involved when people screw up. The games of the minorities costing hundreds of billions of dollars and attacked as hate from the otherside if you complain is ingenious. Companies that deal with this know it and yet have their azz puckered as other people near this get affected by it. Everything we do has extra costs added to it. We pay exhorbitent rates for cable and the cable company treats you lie a piece of crap and then gives people free services in a endless scenario of begging that never ends. We have no choice in that. How about they give us choices to get rid of programming to drastrically reduce the cost of cable. That won't happen. I have no issue with potential freedom fighters messing with infrastructure if it gets to it
Potential freedom fighters? Do you mean crazy honky boys with cowboy hats and/or tiki torches? Bullshit. This is the United States of America, moron. we are all Americans. Get over it.

Trump can end the shut down with he stroke of a pen. But, he has bone spurs in his wrist, which he developed in a fist fight with an illegal alien who was raping Stormy Daniels while impersonating him, and he can not sign the order to reopen it.
Pelosi can end it too.....she will be sorry in the end if she doesn't make a deal.....

Yeah, Trump really showed Nancy last Saturday!
Come on...the ground is crumbling under her feet...everyone can see that....

Trump can end the shut down with he stroke of a pen. But, he has bone spurs in his wrist, which he developed in a fist fight with an illegal alien who was raping Stormy Daniels while impersonating him, and he can not sign the order to reopen it.
Pelosi can end it too.....she will be sorry in the end if she doesn't make a deal.....

You really do live in an alternative universe, don't you, Ram?

You really do live in an alternative universe, don't you, Ram?
Well I don't watch cable news or follow and swallow fake news....I never watch CNN or PBS or NBC or ABC or CBS or read the fake newspapers...two!...count them two! fake BS stories in one weekend.....at least you could have the guts to admit what you are about like Joy Behar did.....

Its you and the hate Trump people that are on a different planet pal....not me....

Yup and she isn't punishing the Fed workers either because they will all get a big fat back pay check when they go back to work.

This shutdown belongs to Pelousy. Its costing more for the shut down then the wall would cost. All she has to do is approve the money and the Govt. reopens.

Easy Peasy.
Wasn't bills approved by the repubs in both houses and trump before the Dems came in?
Mexicans didn't pay?
"I'd be proud to shut the gov down"
And its pelosis
fault???!!!
Phew, what brains!!

Neither Pelosi nor Schumer have anything to do with this. The orange whore whom you put in the Oval Office said both that Mexico would pay for for his wall and that he owned this shutdown, which began before Pelosi resumed the speakership. I suggest that the orange whore and your kind go earn the money for it through prostitution and let civilized people run the government.
Pelosi and Schumer have everything to do with this. We do not care anymore. No violence at this time. Most of that is yours. My beliefs is for the children. Otherwise I want you to be in power. I love the deaths, carnage, beatings and slaughters that you do. Even if I still do not want the police involved when people screw up. The games of the minorities costing hundreds of billions of dollars and attacked as hate from the otherside if you complain is ingenious. Companies that deal with this know it and yet have their azz puckered as other people near this get affected by it. Everything we do has extra costs added to it. We pay exhorbitent rates for cable and the cable company treats you lie a piece of crap and then gives people free services in a endless scenario of begging that never ends. We have no choice in that. How about they give us choices to get rid of programming to drastrically reduce the cost of cable. That won't happen. I have no issue with potential freedom fighters messing with infrastructure if it gets to it
Potential freedom fighters? Do you mean crazy honky boys with cowboy hats and/or tiki torches? Bullshit. This is the United States of America, moron. we are all Americans. Get over it.
Gun toting Cowards who were never in a real war in their life

Easy Peasy.
Wasn't bills approved by the repubs in both houses and trump before the Dems came in?
Mexicans didn't pay?
And its pelosis
fault???!!!
Phew, what brains!!

Hey. Trump tried to negotiate and Pelousy left the country. She doesn't care about the shut down.

In my opinion its a good thing. Once thirty days are up Trump can get rid of the dead wood, the trouble makers and the useless. Hope he gets rid of half the Fed workers. No one will notice.

Easy Peasy.
Mexicans didn't pay?
And its pelosis
fault???!!!
Phew, what brains!!

Hey. Trump tried to negotiate and Pelousy left the country. She doesn't care about the shut down.

In my opinion its a good thing. Once thirty days are up Trump can get rid of the dead wood, the trouble makers and the useless. Hope he gets rid of half the Fed workers. No one will notice.

I thought he left 4 days into the shutdown and cancelled pelosis euro trip?
Ah well, 5 deferments doc paid off by his dad.
A real brave hero

Easy Peasy.
Mexicans didn't pay?
And its pelosis
fault???!!!
Phew, what brains!!

I thought he left 4 days into the shutdown and cancelled pelosis euro trip?
Ah well, 5 deferments doc paid off by his dad.
A real brave hero
still no new material. snooooozzeeee
giphy.gif

How much longer should Pelosi keep it shut down to punish Trump?

As much longer as her Deep State bosses tell her to.
Omg deep state.
Believe we landed on the moon.?
Let me guess white boy rube, zero college?
dude, don't you ever get new material? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump likes being punished.
Remember him asking stormy to spank him?
nope, I wasn't there. You were eh?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sadly, no
Wasn't it with his fake Time mag?

Forum List

Back