How much more BIAS against TRUMP can this Presidential Election Become?

Speaking of "Fake news, Goebbels." it is clear that the US Media IS, in reality, very much like the Goebbels' Media in NAZI Germany.

Joseph Goebbels On the "Big Lie" - Jewish Virtual Library

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org › joseph-goebbels-on-the...

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

The democrats, the main-stream media and the DEEP STATE get further instructions from Goebbels.

"It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Mainstream media rarely lies, they slant the news, and report what their audience wants to hear. Trump on the other hand, simply creates his own facts to support his rhetoric in order to please his audience. Both mainstream media and Trump do this so much that it has become acceptable to their audience.

The problem is not so much with original lie or twisting of the truth but what others do with it. For example:

Discussing voter fraud, Trump said, "Did you see what's going on?" Trump said onstage. "They are being dumped in rivers. This is a horrible thing for our country. "I suppose Trump ballots are thrown away"

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany amplifying the Trump statement said "The other day [Mr Trump] said 'they found a lot of ballots in a river.'

A Trump ad on TV shows a truck full of what appears to be bags of ballots being thrown in a ditch.

Rush Limbaugh suggests ballots across the country are being destroyed in huge numbers.

Finally the truth emerges.
  • Three trays of mail were found in a ditch in Outagamie County, Wisconsin
  • The local sheriff initially said “several” ballots were included among the pieces of mail. But a state election official later said no Wisconsin ballots were found.
  • Regardless, the mail was not found in a river or creek, and there’s no evidence linking this to mail voting fraud, as Trump implied.
The bottom line is you can trust mainstream media facts but can not trust them to present a fair and accurate picture. Trump rarely presents any real facts. His facts are usually, "Did you hear.....", I read that,..... We all know that,.... A lot of people say,.... The Democrats say,....... This is a clear signal to treat anything that follows with a grain of salt.

You made a very valid point about the number of ballots found, NONE according to a state election official.

What bothers me is how those "Three trays of mail were found in a ditch in Outagamie County, Wisconsin". Bad news for those who sent that mail and for those who were set to receive that mail.

But the election angle is that (1) how those treys got there & (2) is there anymore missing mail?

Maybe the answer is a lazy postal worker decided to same himself or herself some work and tossed them into the ditch, but there should be a resolution to these questions; hopefully by an honest, hard-working reporter.
I doubt there will be an answer. Once it was determined no ballots were in the trays and none were lost, the media dropped it and doubt anybody will investigate except the post office and they're not likely to contact the media to explain how they lost mail. Each day the post office processes over a 180 million pieces of mail. The estimate I have seen on lost mail is .5%. This includes mail delivered to the wrong address or is undeliverable and unreturnable.

I worked for the post office part time many years ago and also collected stamps for many years and thus developed an interest in the post office. I read a piece about how the New York post office handled lost mail in the early 19th century. Every piece of mail in the post office was counted everyday as it moved from place to place. One particular day, the count was off by one letter. The staff worked through the night looking for the lost letter. In the morning it had not been found and the post office opening was delayed for 4 hours. The letter was finally found behind a desk. The post office has always taken the safety of the mail seriously but today with the huge volume, losses are going to happen.
My only concern was that the three trays might be the tip of an iceberg. It is quite probable that this incident has nothing to do with the election, but the optics of mail being put in a ditch is disconcerting in an election year.
Yes it is. Trump's purpose is quite clear. If he wins the election, he will pat himself on the back for alerting the country and preventing a disastrously election. If he loses in a close election his rhetoric will be the background for protests in various state. And if he loses by a landslide, well it shows how fraudulent our elections have become. It's a strategy for dealing with a defeat.

Speaking of "Fake news, Goebbels." it is clear that the US Media IS, in reality, very much like the Goebbels' Media in NAZI Germany.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

The democrats, the main-stream media and the DEEP STATE get further instructions from Goebbels.

"It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Mainstream media rarely lies, they slant the news, and report what their audience wants to hear. Trump on the other hand, simply creates his own facts to support his rhetoric in order to please his audience. Both mainstream media and Trump do this so much that it has become acceptable to their audience.

The problem is not so much with original lie or twisting of the truth but what others do with it. For example:

Discussing voter fraud, Trump said, "Did you see what's going on?" Trump said onstage. "They are being dumped in rivers. This is a horrible thing for our country. "I suppose Trump ballots are thrown away"

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany amplifying the Trump statement said "The other day [Mr Trump] said 'they found a lot of ballots in a river.'

A Trump ad on TV shows a truck full of what appears to be bags of ballots being thrown in a ditch.

Rush Limbaugh suggests ballots across the country are being destroyed in huge numbers.

• The local sheriff initially said “several” ballots were included among the pieces of mail. But a state election official later said no Wisconsin ballots were found.
  • Regardless, the mail was not found in a river or creek, and there’s no evidence linking this to mail voting fraud, as Trump implied.
The bottom line is you can trust mainstream media facts but can not trust them to present a fair and accurate picture. Trump rarely presents any real facts. His facts are usually, "Did you hear.....", I read that,..... We all know that,.... A lot of people say,.... The Democrats say,....... This is a clear signal to treat anything that follows with a grain of salt.

You made a very valid point about the number of ballots found, NONE according to a state election official.

What bothers me is how those "Three trays of mail were found in a ditch in Outagamie County, Wisconsin". Bad news for those who sent that mail and for those who were set to receive that mail.

But the election angle is that (1) how those treys got there & (2) is there anymore missing mail?

Maybe the answer is a lazy postal worker decided to same himself or herself some work and tossed them into the ditch, but there should be a resolution to these questions; hopefully by an honest, hard-working reporter.
I doubt there will be an answer. Once it was determined no ballots were in the trays and none were lost, the media dropped it and doubt anybody will investigate except the post office and they're not likely to contact the media to explain how they lost mail. Each day the post office processes over a 180 million pieces of mail. The estimate I have seen on lost mail is .5%. This includes mail delivered to the wrong address or is undeliverable and unreturnable.

I worked for the post office part time many years ago and also collected stamps for many years and thus developed an interest in the post office. I read a piece about how the New York post office handled lost mail in the early 19th century. Every piece of mail in the post office was counted everyday as it moved from place to place. One particular day, the count was off by one letter. The staff worked through the night looking for the lost letter. In the morning it had not been found and the post office opening was delayed for 4 hours. The letter was finally found behind a desk. The post office has always taken the safety of the mail seriously but today with the huge volume, losses are going to happen.
My only concern was that the three trays might be the tip of an iceberg. It is quite probable that this incident has nothing to do with the election, but the optics of mail being put in a ditch is disconcerting in an election year.
Yes it is. Trump's purpose is quite clear. If he wins the election, he will pat himself on the back for alerting the country and preventing a disastrously election. If he loses in a close election his rhetoric will be the background for protests in various state. And if he loses by a landslide, well it shows how fraudulent our elections have become. It's a strategy for dealing with a defeat.

And just remember. Stand down and stand by.

And just remember. Stand down and stand by.
Trump can not accept the idea that the better man won or the lost was of his making. Whenever he has lost before it was always because the bankers cheated him, his investors backed out, the courts were dishonest, the news media lied, the city was against him, the party didn't come through, his people let him down, etc, etc...

trump is done. DONE.
60% of America has had enough of this mistake, a yuge puke stain.

Dumbass. When you're standing there with that lit Molotov cocktail in your hand, ready to throw it, you're going to glance behind you and find out that 60% of America is not standing behind you.
You're right and if the leftists end up stealing this election like they're planning on, 60% of americans will be standing behind him for a different reason. A molotov cocktail wont be enough.

From the looks of things,, Rump is doing a lot more in trying to steal the election. It's all the Democrats and the Courts can do but thwart him at every step. If you were to work at trying to make the election as fair as possible I would salute you but you enable someone trying to do a Cuban Election.

If the dems aren't trying to steal the election how could I already the following?

There will be massive amounts of votes being counted for weeks after the election

The extended counts will only take place in key battleground states.

There will be cries of disenfranchisement and racism by the dems and their media allies extending the counts.

The dems and the media will blame it all on Trump.
Who was trying to "defund postal service equipment"?

Forum List

Back