How Much of a Theist or Atheist are You?

How Much of a Theist or Atheist are You?

• Strong Theist

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • De-facto Theist

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Weak Theist

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Pure Agnostic

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Weak Atheist

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • De-facto Atheist

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Strong Atheist

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
More evidence for God. Supervolcano catastrophism happens rapidly.

Not a surprise for creation scientists and YEC
A Surprise From the Supervolcano Under Yellowstone
More evidence for God.

if so for the Almighty why do you continue to worship a forgery book that is detrimental to a Free Spirit and the Triumph as requested by the spoken religion of Antiquity ... I know the answer the same for centuries -

The atheist prolly takes their nourishment with the left. This would explain a lot in my opinion.

View attachment 153748

bond is a double agent ... 4th century against the 1st, slavery against freedom.

>>if so for the Almighty why do you continue to worship a forgery book that is detrimental to a Free Spirit and the Triumph as requested by the spoken religion of Antiquity ... I know the answer the same for centuries -<<

First, a little faith goes a long way in discovering that God exists. Second, there is the scientific evidence such as what I mentioned. Third, I compared evolution and Genesis and found dinosaurs do not come from birds, the universe started to exist from a singularity, i.e. there was a cause and a single point, we didn't descend from a common ancestor ape (which is racist) and an adult chicken laid the first egg and an adult oak tree dropped the first acorn. Furthermore, no aliens have been found anywhere and we can't just go live on another planet or even the moon. The Grand Canyon was created very rapidly due to catastrophism instead of taking millions of years to form.

>>bond is a double agent ... 4th century against the 1st, slavery against freedom.<<

All it means is the Bible can't change while science and evolution keeps changing all the time. The universe wasn't eternal. It had a beginning. The science keeps discovering that the Bible is true, such as dinosaurs aren't 240 million years old. While Darwinism was responsible for scientific racism leading to Eugenics and the Holocaust and Planned Parenthood genocide. The survival of the fittest spouted by evolution, i.e. those best able to pass along their genes, is wrong. It's those who can adapt to change the best are the ones to survive, and lo and behold, the Bible teaches us about changing. Isn't it odd that evolution itself keeps changing, but isn't changing us for the better? While the Bible does not change, but yet it teaches us how to keep changing and managing change so we can continue existing until the end comes. Jesus taught us that the truth will set us free. This is the real freedom.

Change
What Does the Bible Say About Change?

Freedom
What Does the Bible Say About Freedom?
First, a little faith goes a long way in discovering that God exists.

there is consensus, faith is required for a tangible result a state of purity attained by triumph. where an Almighty resides whether found or not, residence of the Everlasting. faith is hope for the disenfranchised, for bond it is a cudgel used over the head of the Free Spirit denying them their Spiritual freedom a false faith as a book of forgeries personifying their personal glorification not that of the Almighty.

While the Bible does not change, but yet it teaches us how to keep changing and managing change so we can continue existing until the end comes.

that is a lie their book was published 398 ad late 4th century as a political document they disguise as a religion its deep wisdom distorted by their selfishness and blind injustice as recorded from that time to the present.

View attachment 154099

bond disregards the forgeries of their book to continue their crusade against the 1st century events and those meanings as a Free Spirit that will for those people never be realized.

to what end, theirs or the Almighty's that is the true crusade.

14d8ad400e6c4f0e0c92cf443fea9f26
59d744b42000000e34085672.jpeg

Stanley Hotel where The Shining was shot

Here's one for you BW. Of course, you don't believe in ghosts. I don't either, but don't have an explanation for this except light tricks or photoshop. There's supposedly a second ghost going up the other stairs, too. Its blurred, too. The photographer claims there is the tour guide and another person going down the stairs. The last one appears to be a reflection if you ask me. He's making a case for ghosts, so it's better to disregard what he's stating, but there isn't a good explanation.

'Ghosts' Caught On Camera At Famed Stanley Hotel In Colorado | HuffPost

He's making a case for ghosts, so it's better to disregard what he's stating, but there isn't a good explanation.

He's making a case for ghosts ... so it's better to disregard what he's stating

must not be the holy ghost, you do not make it easy to figure you out bond ... that would be true of Jesus the person, is that a freudian slip, certainly they were not (christ) only made up that way deceivingly by a 4th century book - to tell the true story would not have led to century's of persecution.

After Las Vegas massacre, 'bump stock' is hot item at U.S. gun shops

Sales of bump stocks surged in the days following the attack
, because gun owners feared they would be banned.

its not gun owners, those out hording the weapons of mass destruction are everyone of them christians, they have no souls to speak of.

He's making a case for ghosts, so it's better to disregard what he's stating, but there isn't a good explanation.

must not be the holy ghost, you do not make it easy to figure you out bond ... that would be true of Jesus the person, is that a freudian slip, certainly they were not (christ) only made up that way deceivingly by a 4th century book - to tell the true story would not have led to century's of persecution.

its not gun owners, those out hording the weapons of mass destruction are everyone of them christians, they have no souls to speak of.

>>must not be the holy ghost, you do not make it easy to figure you out bond ... that would be true of Jesus the person, is that a freudian slip, certainly they were not (christ) only made up that way deceivingly by a 4th century book - to tell the true story would not have led to century's of persecution.<<

One of things revealed to me is that atheists are not atheists because of Satan. Sure, Satan may play a part, but he's a cunning trickster. He may put words in your mouth, but it's still you who speaks them. It's all up to the atheist. The atheist is an atheist because of their decision. This will become important later.

Anyway, it's not the Holy Ghost, BW, but the Stanley ghost. I suspect it's a well done illusion if the photo hasn't been photoshopped as the FBI expert states. I think the photographer wants you to believe it's real and buy whatever he's selling. $200 for a photo of a real ghost at the Stanley Hotel just in time for Halloween.

>>After Las Vegas massacre, 'bump stock' is hot item at U.S. gun shops

, because gun owners feared they would be banned.<<

It seems to me that libbies are the best salespeople for guns, gun parts and components. Wasn't your cowardly leader Obumba the top gun salesperson of all time?

th

>>must not be the holy ghost, you do not make it easy to figure you out bond ... that would be true of Jesus the person, is that a freudian slip, certainly they were not (christ) only made up that way deceivingly by a 4th century book - to tell the true story would not have led to century's of persecution.<<

One of things revealed to me is that atheists are not atheists because of Satan. Sure, Satan may play a part, but he's a cunning trickster. He may put words in your mouth, but it's still you who speaks them. It's all up to the atheist. The atheist is an atheist because of their decision. This will become important later.

Anyway, it's not the Holy Ghost, BW, but the Stanley ghost. I suspect it's a well done illusion if the photo hasn't been photoshopped as the FBI expert states. I think the photographer wants you to believe it's real and buy whatever he's selling. $200 for a photo of a real ghost at the Stanley Hotel just in time for Halloween.

It seems to me that libbies are the best salespeople for guns, gun parts and components. Wasn't your cowardly leader Obumba the top gun salesperson of all time?

th

Obumba ...

Obumba
must still be fresh in your mind, call him libbie all you want we know the truth christian your a racist, him taking your guns must have been unbearable for you.

One of things revealed to me is that atheists are not atheists because of Satan.
that's because they, atheists are not evil in comparison to those that read the satanic forgeries, the 4th century christian bible who then condemn those that see the truth in not worshiping its evil.

* it"s not just atheist that see the truth in regards to that terrible book.

He may put words in your mouth, but it's still you who speaks them. It's all up to the atheist. The atheist is an atheist because of their decision. This will become important later.
This will become important later.

it will be their salvation compared to you. no matter what you believe that book represents its history reveals the awfulness of its scriptures.

not sure where the introduction of atheism comes from, particularly that I do not believe it is specific to the 4th century book whats more without the book atheism would not necessarily thrive any more than with it - must be more to do with atheist preventing the bible from being read in public schools, etc. the fresh air for zombies must not be good for their health.

th

Obumba ...

Obumba
must still be fresh in your mind, call him libbie all you want we know the truth christian your a racist, him taking your guns must have been unbearable for you.

One of things revealed to me is that atheists are not atheists because of Satan.
that's because they, atheists are not evil in comparison to those that read the satanic forgeries, the 4th century christian bible who then condemn those that see the truth in not worshiping its evil.

He may put words in your mouth, but it's still you who speaks them. It's all up to the atheist. The atheist is an atheist because of their decision. This will become important later.

it will be their salvation compared to you. no matter what you believe that book represents its history reveals the awfulness of its scriptures.

not sure where the introduction of atheism comes from, particularly that I do not believe it is specific to the 4th century book whats more without the book atheism would not necessarily thrive any more than with it - must be more to do with atheist preventing the bible from being read in public schools, etc. the fresh air for zombies must not be good for their health.

Ha ha. I can laugh now because we have DJT in office. Since you're offended by "Obumba," what Marxist Barry Sotero did was destroy our Constitutional Republic. He also help create two left coasts and progressive politicians whose only interests are to create a Marxist and Communist state. Didn't I say atheism leads to Communism from the beginning, you commie. Our food manufacturing system has become third world thanks to progressive thinking and no religion. We do not want to become a Communist Republic like China or Russia. This was what that traitor Commie Barry wanted to do. He wanted to become the Messiah. I'm not the racist here. You're the one who thinks our ancestors were apes. It's scientific racism.

Atheism also leads to hell. As I said, this will become important later.

There can be no salvation unless one reads and learns from the Scripture and finds out what the truth is. The truth has been altered by those who want no God.

th

Obumba ...

Obumba

Ha ha. I can laugh now because we have DJT in office. Since you're offended by "Obumba," what Marxist Barry Sotero did was destroy our Constitutional Republic. He also help create two left coasts and progressive politicians whose only interests are to create a Marxist and Communist state. Didn't I say atheism leads to Communism from the beginning, you commie. Our food manufacturing system has become third world thanks to progressive thinking and no religion. We do not want to become a Communist Republic like China or Russia. This was what that traitor Commie Barry wanted to do. He wanted to become the Messiah. I'm not the racist here. You're the one who thinks our ancestors were apes. It's scientific racism.

Atheism also leads to hell. As I said, this will become important later.

There can be no salvation unless one reads and learns from the Scripture and finds out what the truth is. The truth has been altered by those who want no God.
He wanted to become the Messiah. I'm not the racist here. You're the one who thinks our ancestors were apes. It's scientific racism.

laughing will not solve your underlying irredeemable problem, bond - not even a messiah would bother to save you.

You're the one who thinks our ancestors were apes.

there was an original template that all beings evolved from if that makes you feel better. as a racist believing genesis and how you elevate yourself above all others have you found sapiens living with the dinosaurs to prove your point ... no but that's not an issue for the self deluded they just make up forgeries to explain the fallacy as they have their written scriptures.

you commie.

truth can not be altered, christian the history of your religion is a good example.

Here's a perfectly good example of the lengths atheists and their scientists go through to disprove God. It's stupid AF. We all know the chicken came first or the oak tree before the acorn.

The Dinosaur Egg: That’s What Came Before the Chicken
We all know the chicken came first

LOL, there is no cure for brain damage

Thinking people know the egg came first.

Tell me about the very first chicken. Did it come from an egg?

Logical people remember that cellular life came first--and that an egg is a cell. Therefore, relying on this logic, it appears the answer to the riddle should be the egg came first.

Here's a perfectly good example of the lengths atheists and their scientists go through to disprove God. It's stupid AF. We all know the chicken came first or the oak tree before the acorn.

LOL. Think, man instead of walking thru life acting brain damaged. The creation scientists understand the chicken came first because the egg is too complex to have just happened by itself. The first chicken was created by our creator, God. Everything that God created was an adult. What's the only creature that God created who was an infant?

Logical people remember that cellular life came first--and that an egg is a cell. Therefore, relying on this logic, it appears the answer to the riddle should be the egg came first.

This is fake science logic. You can't create complex life forms from cells. This is the BS atheist scientists want you to believe. One can't even create a flower from simple plants. We can make hybrids or modify that which already exists, but we can't create new life forms. Only God can do that. More proof God exists.

and that the chicken's immediate ancestor layed eggs.

Back to the Stanley Hotel. I do not have an explanation for this. Of course, the atheists won't believe because it's the supernatural. Christians believe in angels and demons, but there's argument over ghosts. One can clearly see a figure of a woman and child once they blow up the embedded photo. I'm beginning to think the photographer wasn't out just to make money for himself. We have unrelated expert people and companies who have examined the photos. Any altered or Photoshopped images would have been discovered.

Paranormal investigator sees something else in Stanley Hotel picture

LOL. Think, man instead of walking thru life acting brain damaged. The creation scientists understand the chicken came first because the egg is too complex to have just happened by itself. The first chicken was created by our creator, God. Everything that God created was an adult. What's the only creature that God created who was an infant?
LOL, seriously

You do not need to give up your creator God to agree with evolution.

That you claim that a very busy God has to keep on creating every day that a new species appears is NOT in the Bible.

Evolution occurs AFTER creation.

Everything that God created was an adult.

hahahaha

LOL, seriously

You do not need to give up your creator God to agree with evolution.

That you claim that a very busy God has to keep on creating every day that a new species appears is NOT in the Bible.

Evolution occurs AFTER creation.

Everything that God created was an adult.

hahahaha

>>You do not need to give up your creator God to agree with evolution<<

Who's agreeing with evolution? Are you so brain damaged to not be able to read and comprehend? Are you worse than BreezeWood ha ha?

I went to a prominent liberal university that promotes evolution. I've read their evo website and agreed at one time. However, after reading Genesis and the Bible, I've come to think that the Bible is correct. Science backs it up. Just study how the evos took over in the 1800s with the wrong science. It's scientific racism in some facets.

>>That you claim that a very busy God has to keep on creating every day that a new species appears is NOT in the Bible.

Evolution occurs AFTER creation.<<

Talk about not understanding or misunderstanding science. LOL. Evolution does not happen every day. Evolution doesn't happen at all. What you are referring to is natural selection and creation scientist, Edwin Blyth, discovered it first in 1835. Darwin did not credit Blyth appropriately and we know the reason why. He was going against his Christian religion and siding with the atheist, Charles Lyell.

>>hahahaha<<

You have a penchant for lol'ing at other as a form of condescension or mockery. However, the jokes on you as the one who laughs last laughs best. Ha ha ha ha.

I can't believe people pay $75 and up to listen to Neil DeGrasse Tyson ha ha.

Why can't he just admit there are no aliens because God only created humans and animals as listed in Genesis?

Considering the title of your talk, what is your actual media diet?

I rarely ever read anything on paper. It's all Internet, and it's mostly whatever comes to me. I constantly have people sending me links, "Have you seen this?" or tagging me on Twitter saying, "What do you think of this?" It's a highly useful tool to find out what everyone cares about. I have a duty and obligation to be fluent in all the science that is triggering public interest.

There's a debate among those searching for extra-terrestrial intelligence. One side says we shouldn't call attention to ourselves in the universe, because if advanced aliens find us, they'll probably kill us in an interstellar, Columbus-discovering-America situation. The other side says, send a signal out there, maybe aliens can help us solve global warming or cure cancer. Where do you side?

Our planet's return address was given out on a plaque on the Pioneer spacecraft, in glyphs, in case it was intercepted by extraterrestrial life. So I'm intrigued there are people who would celebrate giving out our planetary address, and they're the same people who would never give their email address to another human. As for those who fear aliens sucking our brains out, I'm equally intrigued that they would assume advanced aliens would treat us the way we treat one another. What an indictment that is of humans, that you think aliens would do that to us. On a side note, aliens could be so advanced that we offer nothing of interest to them. When you walk down the road, do you say, "What is that worm thinking about?" No, you just keep walking. Maybe we haven't heard from them because we're not as important as we think we are.

Why doesn't he give credit to God?

When I look at the Hubble Deep Field image, this small piece of sky with 10,000 galaxies in it, and about 100 billion stars in each of those galaxies, it overwhelms me. I actually find it unsettling. Ever felt that way?

I've not felt that. I wonder what it derives from? When I look at the night sky, I see stars manufacturing elements that make life, and that we are not just figuratively, but literally, stardust. I see connectivity to the cosmos, and that's a profound spiritual awareness of our place in the universe. I think maybe it's because you're coming to it with the wrong attitude. You might need an attitude adjustment. If you think, 'my world is big,' you're going to realize it's actually small, and that could give you existential angst. But if you have no prior assumption, in fact, start by thinking, 'we're really small, let's see how small,' I think you'll say wow, this universe is beautiful and diverse.

Homemade moon pies are the best.

Candy: Milky Way versus Moon Pie?

Milky Way. I remember Moon Pies being good as a kid, but as an adult you realize they're kinda dry.

Save $75 and up and ignore this cretin.

I can't believe people pay $75 and up to listen to Neil DeGrasse Tyson ha ha.

Why can't he just admit there are no aliens because God only created humans and animals as listed in Genesis?

Considering the title of your talk, what is your actual media diet?

I rarely ever read anything on paper. It's all Internet, and it's mostly whatever comes to me. I constantly have people sending me links, "Have you seen this?" or tagging me on Twitter saying, "What do you think of this?" It's a highly useful tool to find out what everyone cares about. I have a duty and obligation to be fluent in all the science that is triggering public interest.

There's a debate among those searching for extra-terrestrial intelligence. One side says we shouldn't call attention to ourselves in the universe, because if advanced aliens find us, they'll probably kill us in an interstellar, Columbus-discovering-America situation. The other side says, send a signal out there, maybe aliens can help us solve global warming or cure cancer. Where do you side?

Our planet's return address was given out on a plaque on the Pioneer spacecraft, in glyphs, in case it was intercepted by extraterrestrial life. So I'm intrigued there are people who would celebrate giving out our planetary address, and they're the same people who would never give their email address to another human. As for those who fear aliens sucking our brains out, I'm equally intrigued that they would assume advanced aliens would treat us the way we treat one another. What an indictment that is of humans, that you think aliens would do that to us. On a side note, aliens could be so advanced that we offer nothing of interest to them. When you walk down the road, do you say, "What is that worm thinking about?" No, you just keep walking. Maybe we haven't heard from them because we're not as important as we think we are.

Why doesn't he give credit to God?

When I look at the Hubble Deep Field image, this small piece of sky with 10,000 galaxies in it, and about 100 billion stars in each of those galaxies, it overwhelms me. I actually find it unsettling. Ever felt that way?

I've not felt that. I wonder what it derives from? When I look at the night sky, I see stars manufacturing elements that make life, and that we are not just figuratively, but literally, stardust. I see connectivity to the cosmos, and that's a profound spiritual awareness of our place in the universe. I think maybe it's because you're coming to it with the wrong attitude. You might need an attitude adjustment. If you think, 'my world is big,' you're going to realize it's actually small, and that could give you existential angst. But if you have no prior assumption, in fact, start by thinking, 'we're really small, let's see how small,' I think you'll say wow, this universe is beautiful and diverse.

Homemade moon pies are the best.

Candy: Milky Way versus Moon Pie?

Milky Way. I remember Moon Pies being good as a kid, but as an adult you realize they're kinda dry.

Save $75 and up and ignore this cretin.

Why can't he just admit ...

- because forgeries are not to be taken seriously and are dangerous when placed in the wrong hands.

JB: Why can't he just admit there are no aliens because God only created humans and animals as listed in Genesis?

- because forgeries are not to be taken seriously and are dangerous when placed in the wrong hands.

The science is that there is no evidence of aliens while there is plenty of evidence for God. Creation science has the fine tuning theory discovered by atheist scientists. The atheists and their scientists claim because of the large number of stars and planets that there is a good chance of alien life. That is the logical fallacy of argumentum ad populum and fallacy of assumption.

Heh. But, you have no idea what regular people are talking about.

Last edited:
Creation science shows cavefish is wonder of God's work and not evolution.

blindcavefish-stage.jpg

The cavefish going from a seeing fish to a blind fish is not caused by evolution, but by a complex epigenetic process. Thus, it's more evidence for God than evolution.

"How do fish with normal eyes in well-lit surface-water environments transform into blind cavefish, and should this loss of structures and functionality really be labeled evolution? The sophisticated mechanism involved in this transformation has dismayed biologists who hoped this would somehow showcase evolution. New results deflate such hopes, and point to a more accurate and creation-friendly model of radical blind cavefish changes.

As it turns out, the repression of eye development in cavefish is simply part of an overall strategy to conserve energy in dark and nutrient-deficient caves. In blind cavefish, eye development gets repressed and chemical, pressure, and touch sense organs get enhanced. Manufacturing and maintaining eyes and the visual centers of the brain requires and consumes large amounts of resources and energy. This drain on metabolic resources in a cave environment is alleviated when the eyes are inhibited from developing in young fish embryos.

Scientists had their first inkling that eye loss in cavefish was part of a sophisticated adaptive innate system with the discovery that the low-conductivity of cave water inhibited a protein called HSP90 while fish embryos were developing in their eggs.1 ICR scientist Brian Thomas discussed this novel discovery in a 2013 news article.2 However, this was only one piece in the puzzle of understanding the complicated developmental process of fish switching from being sighted to blind.

In a new research paper, scientists unveiled how another part of the eye-loss adaptation works directly on the eye genes of the cavefish in a complex epigenetic process.3 This involves altering the biochemistry of the DNA without actually changing the nucleotide sequence. One of the key control mechanisms for genes in animals, including fish, is the addition of chemical tags called methyl groups to the control regions of a gene. The addition or removal of these tags helps determine whether the gene is turned off or on—like putting a piece of tape over a light switch to keep someone from turning on the light. In blind cavefish, the control switches (promoters) of eye development genes are heavily methylated, effectively shutting them down so eyes don’t develop in cavefish embryos. This process involves highly sophisticated cellular machinery which is likely triggered by tracking environmental conditions in the water (e.g., low conductivity).

In textbook evolution, random mutations in DNA are thought to occasionally provide some adaptive benefit to the organism. Based on this mindset, it was originally believed that harmful mutations in cavefish eye genes knocked out their function and caused a lack of development for eyes in fish embryos. However, when scientists determined the DNA sequence of different eye development genes in cavefish and compared them to the DNA of normal surface dwelling fish, no mutations were found.3 This inconvenient fact, combined with additional data showing sophisticated physiological and epigenetic mechanisms are involved in eye loss for successful cave life, sinks the evolutionary explanation for this once-classic example of “evolution in action.”

Organisms do not adapt because they evolve, but because they were designed with innovative and clever innate systems to track and respond to environmental conditions.

The process of adaptation in organisms is being unveiled by both secular scientists and creation scientists. Creationists maintain this is driven by a collection of ingenious mechanisms with all the hallmarks of divinely engineered systems designed by an omnipotent and all-wise Creator rather than random evolutionary processes.4"

Blind Cavefish Illuminate Divine Engineering | The Institute for Creation Research

EarthLink - Politics

Toxins in widespread use excluded from EPA chemical review

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Spurred by the chemical industry, President Donald Trump's administration is retreating from a congressionally mandated review of some of the most dangerous chemicals in public use: millions of tons of asbestos, flame retardants and other toxins in homes, offices and industrial plants across the United States.

the above is the reality of creation science, christianity and the "conservative" flight from reality - for the sake of their own mitigated personal gain.

why such people are allowed free reign to use their awful religion to destroy Garden Earth will be the undoing of everyone alive - the true prophesy of Antiquity will be fulfilled in the worst possible way.

EarthLink - Politics

Toxins in widespread use excluded from EPA chemical review

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Spurred by the chemical industry, President Donald Trump's administration is retreating from a congressionally mandated review of some of the most dangerous chemicals in public use: millions of tons of asbestos, flame retardants and other toxins in homes, offices and industrial plants across the United States.

the above is the reality of creation science, christianity and the "conservative" flight from reality - for the sake of their own mitigated personal gain.

why such people are allowed free reign to use their awful religion to destroy Garden Earth will be the undoing of everyone alive - the true prophesy of Antiquity will be fulfilled in the worst possible way.

I was talking about living creatures so you have FAILED once again. I'll assume that creation science won another one.

Yet, I assume you bring up toxins because they are caused by living creatures, flora or fauna. So how are these toxins going to cause the danger that you forsee? Doesn't making more laws just stifle job creation which we need now? This is why Obumba and the Dems are out of power now ha ha.

Forum List

Back