How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Save your "regards" DL.
The question you might want to ask (yourself) is why it's such an obsession for you to drive others away from any kind of faith in a Creator. I understand you reject the reality of a Creator and of course that is your right to choose. No harm, no foul. But WHY is it so important to advocate for others to believe as you do? Can you not see the irony of being every bit as much an "evangelist" as those you casually mock as being less intelligent than yourself?
They say that the fear (respect) of God is the beginning of wisdom. In your case, I'd suggest starting with simple self-awareness.
Toodle-pip. ;)

This Satan guy seems to have the ability to challenge God and God allows him without answering.

Allows, and even encourages her in Job 3.

download.jpg

My guess is that he likes her breasts.

I wonder why Christians think that the epitome of evil is female, when it is obviously male.

Regards
DL

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

Profound lack of knowledge.

Regards
DL
Save your "regards" DL.
The question you might want to ask (yourself) is why it's such an obsession for you to drive others away from any kind of faith in a Creator. I understand you reject the reality of a Creator and of course that is your right to choose. No harm, no foul. But WHY is it so important to advocate for others to believe as you do? Can you not see the irony of being every bit as much an "evangelist" as those you casually mock as being less intelligent than yourself?
They say that the fear (respect) of God is the beginning of wisdom. In your case, I'd suggest starting with simple self-awareness.
Toodle-pip. ;)

Faith without facts is for fools.

Faith makes good people honor evil gods like Yahweh and Jesus.

It is a shame that you do not care about morals asnd just care about your faith in the moral moster you idol worship.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Thanks for showing the lack.

Very informative, Christian a hole.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

How much will you lose? You'll go with the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air" from your comments.

Regards
DL

Thanks for showing the lack.

Very informative, Christian a hole.

Regards
DL

You know nothing of Christianty son, nothing.

Yashua " Bow down to me and I give you all of the kingdoms on Earth"
Flounding Falterer
JC finger.jpg
s " Bloody good deal matey"

if satan became evil - then they are dead ...

otherwise left alive would indicate not all is lost for them and their prospects are as good as anyone's.

Last edited:
The question you might want to ask (yourself) is why it's such an obsession for you to drive others away from any kind of faith in a Creator.
The answer to that some godless libs miss the attention they used to get from Christians who wanted to save their souls by leading them to Christ

but i no longer care if they burn in Hell or not, so why waste my time arguing with them?

Regards
DL

WTH?

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Your question, as usual, is stupid.

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Who is Jesus?

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain the divine commands as detailed in Deuteronomy 18:18

"He lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts"

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans do.

"Son of God" is just a relational metaphor, above that of an ordinary prophet or "servant of God".

He was and remains real.

Last edited:

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

"He lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts"

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans do.

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

Forum List

Back