How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Your question, as usual, is stupid.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

"He lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts"

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans do.

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

Sure, depending on what you mean by Son of God. There is no doubt that he was 100% human.

There is only one unequaled God, not three coequal persons in one Godhead. Thats gibberish.

The is no other God above or below him.

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans do.

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

Sure, depending on what you mean by Son of God. There is no doubt that he was 100% human.

Son of God, born of a Virgin sent from Heaven. Very simple really.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Very simple if you are the sort of creature that does not ruminate.

Definitely not kosher.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Definitely not kosher.

LOL, the Bible only means what you say it does. You've made your choice, hell will welcome you.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Definitely not kosher.

LOL, the Bible only means what you say it does. You've made your choice, hell will welcome you.

lol... Been there, done that.

In fact some of the best times of my life I was smack dab in the middle of hell.

That being said, Now I am smack dab in the middle of Heaven, way better.

I ain't foolin around, I've done had my fun already, in the wilderness, among the wild beasts.

Once a person has risen from the dead they are no longer subject to judgment, they have eternal life already and the second death, death of the body, has absolutely no effect on eternal beings.

Last edited:

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans

Yet, Romans 11:32 states, "God has concluded them ALL in UNBELIEF, THAT he might have mercy on ALL"

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Definitely not kosher.

Still using the Nordic name 'Hell' without referencing any verse.
The Sloppy Fake Gospel

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans

Yet, Romans 11:32 states, "God has concluded them ALL in UNBELIEF, THAT he might have mercy on ALL"

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Nope. John 1:12 dispels the idea of universalism. Salvation is not given to everybody. G-d is still Holy and righteous He will not allow sin into His presence. ONLY those who are born again in Christ go to Heaven.

Regards
DL

I don't want this to come as a shock but there is no God and never has been. For 2000 years we've been waiting and he has done nothing to reveal himself. I'm surprised you still believe that rubbish.

Regards
DL

I don't want this to come as a shock but there is no God and never has been. For 2000 years we've been waiting and he has done nothing to reveal himself. I'm surprised you still believe that rubbish.

And did not Christ Himself state that no man shall know the day nor the hour, not even the Son but the Father only? We are living in a time where Christ will return. And God has already revealed Himself through His people and His written Word.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Nope. John 1:12 dispels the idea of universalism. Salvation is not given to everybody. G-d is still Holy and righteous He will not allow sin into His presence. ONLY those who are born again in Christ go to Heaven.

Nope. John 1:12 dispels the idea of universalism. Salvation is not given to everybody. G-d is still Holy and righteous He (they) will not allow sin into His (their) presence. ONLY those who are born again in Christ go to Heaven.
that's as far as it goes - there is no christ. triumph over sin and you'll do just fine.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Nope. John 1:12 dispels the idea of universalism. Salvation is not given to everybody. G-d is still Holy and righteous He (they) will not allow sin into His (their) presence. ONLY those who are born again in Christ go to Heaven.
that's as far as it goes - there is no christ. triumph over sin and you'll do just fine.

Nope. Not good enough. Mankind is sinful and inherently evil. Without Christ, there is no hope for redemption.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Nope. Not good enough. Mankind is sinful and inherently evil. Without Christ, there is no hope for redemption.

and for those made to perish what was for them any different than the present.

* christianity only survives by the bible it is written into.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

and for those made to perish what was for them any different than the present.

* christianity only survives by the bible it is written into.

Revelation speaks of unremitting torment in the Lake of Fire for those who refuse to believe.

A COSMOLOGICAL MindMeld, aka, Biblical Lore for ALLAH OF US

The integral [ G.O.D.] Program is the Universal Foundational Dark Energy called HEAT--an invisible, inflating, indestructible, perfectly spherical Black Bubble --its inner radius is the imaginary i in the Quantum heart of the sphere and IS called [C.H.R.I.S.T] aka, the Planck Length, ( h-bar). This BUBBLE, at a certain geometric mean, gave "birth" to a Mighty Hebrew God, called "YHWH," aka, incandescent matter, in biblical lore, who sired an only begotten [ S.U.N.] Son who was quarternized to PROVE that LIFE cannot stay DEAD. If you believe and die for what the SON says about His Father, YHWH, you too will be quarternized and given an ETERNAL i-dentity.
---
PS/
Of sidebar interest, according to the implications of cosmological physics equations, all incandescent MATTER which was manifested out of the BIG BANG'S, last [B.O.U.N.C.E.] with US in tow, is now being driven faster than light speed by the expanding invisible Dark Sphere, over the Universal "E" Horizon, toward an cyclical Big Crunch, atm, EVerything future is now just wild multiversal schtuff; but once the tests aimed at demon-strating the ultimate POINT of a Universal SINGULARITY, Omg, there WILL be LIGHT at the TNN-EL'S end.
CHEERS,
OR! light, in i-Vreet, as it is written,
a Boffo Biblical S'EL' AHHHH'MAAN...!!!

Last edited:

Regards
DL

How much will you lose? You'll go with the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air" from your comments.

Satan has a nicer body than the genocidal Jesus. Nice boobs.

download.jpg

Will you bow to Jesus' saints, like Hitler?

Do you have Jack Boots?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Profound lack of knowledge.

Thanks for showing the lack.

Very informative, Christian a hole.

Regards
DL

You know nothing of Christianty son, nothing.

I know that the Jesus/Yahweh combo is a genocidal prick of a god.

Prove me wrong.

Regards
DL

if satan became evil - then they are dead ...

otherwise left alive would indicate not all is lost for them and their prospects are as good as anyone's.

Can I have this in English?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back