How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

The question you might want to ask (yourself) is why it's such an obsession for you to drive others away from any kind of faith in a Creator.
The answer to that some godless libs miss the attention they used to get from Christians who wanted to save their souls by leading them to Christ

but i no longer care if they burn in Hell or not, so why waste my time arguing with them?

Nothing quite so good for a soul, as a Christian leading him to honor a genocidal god.

All of Hitler's S S agree with you.

Regards
DL

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Your question, as usual, is stupid.

I agree with your first but not your last.

The fact that the Christians run from a logical part of their illogical religion confuses them and scares them into reality.

You are half smart.

Regards
DL

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

"He lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts"

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

Yet, Romans 11:32 states, "God has concluded them ALL in UNBELIEF, THAT he might have mercy on ALL"

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

There are more quotes that indicates that god wills to save us all, and god is always supposed to be able to do and get what he wills.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

The 2020 Presidential was a tiny sliver of the Universe

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

Yet, Romans 11:32 states, "God has concluded them ALL in UNBELIEF, THAT he might have mercy on ALL"

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Nope. John 1:12 dispels the idea of universalism. Salvation is not given to everybody. G-d is still Holy and righteous He will not allow sin into His presence. ONLY those who are born again in Christ go to Heaven.

Yahweh is often near and demanding sin.

Ask Job and Noah and stop making stupid statements that are so easily refuted.

God resides in hell with the other genocidal saints.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Nope. John 1:12 dispels the idea of universalism. Salvation is not given to everybody. G-d is still Holy and righteous He will not allow sin into His presence. ONLY those who are born again in Christ go to Heaven.

Nope. John 1:12 dispels the idea of universalism. Salvation is not given to everybody. G-d is still Holy and righteous He (they) will not allow sin into His (their) presence. ONLY those who are born again in Christ go to Heaven.
that's as far as it goes - there is no christ. triumph over sin and you'll do just fine.

There is a Christ and without Him you can't triumph over sin.

Regards
DL

I don't want this to come as a shock but there is no God and never has been. For 2000 years we've been waiting and he has done nothing to reveal himself. I'm surprised you still believe that rubbish.

I do not.

I just point out weird consequences to scriptures and bad moth those who venerate the genocidal gods like Yahweh and Jesus.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I don't want this to come as a shock but there is no God and never has been. For 2000 years we've been waiting and he has done nothing to reveal himself. I'm surprised you still believe that rubbish.

I do not.

I just point out weird consequences to scriptures and bad moth those who venerate the genocidal gods like Yahweh and Jesus.

Regards
DL

Ahhhh, so it is YOU who does the bd mouthing, got it. Jesus is God and Lord and Savior of the Believers.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

There are more quotes that indicates that god wills to save us all, and god is always supposed to be able to do and get what he wills.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

And did not Christ Himself state that no man shall know the day nor the hour, not even the Son but the Father only? We are living in a time where Christ will return. And God has already revealed Himself through His people and His written Word.

God has never revealed himself to anyone on this earth. God and every other man made religious diety do not exist and never did. How arrogant to speak of a unique revelation known only to you and other delusional believers and I don't know. The revelations is pure bible passages. Threatening people by suggesting the end is near because of my recalcitrance and I will face judgement by a ghost, is laughable. It's ridiculous quotes from mature humans like that which are the best advertisement for atheism I could wish for.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

And did not Christ Himself state that no man shall know the day nor the hour, not even the Son but the Father only? We are living in a time where Christ will return. And God has already revealed Himself through His people and His written Word.

God has never revealed himself to anyone on this earth. God and every other man made religious diety do not exist and never did. How arrogant to speak of a unique revelation known only to you and other delusional believers and I don't know. The revelations is pure bible passages. Threatening people by suggesting the end is near because of my recalcitrance and I will face judgement by a ghost, is laughable. It's ridiculous quotes from mature humans like that which are the best advertisement for atheism I could wish for.

The Bible says differently son.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

It doesn't matter what your bible says. There is no evidence that God exists and you can lean on that until the sun rises in the West and it will not prove anything.
The only thing provable and correct in the bible is the page numbers.

If believers had proof they would produce it in a heartbeat if only to silence critics. But alas, your ghost has failed you again.

The sad part is godbotherers want me to believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, talking snakes and resurrection. There's very little evidence Jesus ever existed and was NOT the son of a god. Virgin birth? Sorry son. Mary had 6 children and your God was number three.
Mary Magdalene is portrayed as some kind benevolent hand maiden to your Jesus but in fact he was his bit on the side by all reports. She didn't have any immaculate conceptions although it is suggested she did have children.

Get your dial out of the bible and get some facts.

Nothing quite so good for a soul, as a Christian leading him to honor a genocidal god.

what you choose to believe or not believe about God is of no interest to me

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

It doesn't matter what your bible says. There is no evidence that God exists and you can lean on that until the sun rises in the West and it will not prove anything.

If believers had proof they would produce it in a heartbeat if only to silence critics. But alas, your ghost has failed you again.

The sad part is godbotherers want me to believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, talking snakes and resurrection. There's very little evidence Jesus ever existed and was NOT the son of a god. Virgin birth? Sorry son. Mary had 6 children and your God was number three.
Mary Magdalene is portrayed as some kind benevolent hand maiden to your Jesus but in fact he was his bit on the side by all reports. She didn't have any immaculate conceptions although it is suggested she did have children.

Your belief or unbelief is not my problem, nor does it show there is no God. You are responsible for you.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

the fool in his heart says "there is no God". You have no clue who you're messing with.

what you choose to believe or not believe about God is of no interest to me
[/QUOTE

Why do you people think it is acceptable to belch religious lies in public? I find it insulting when you have no evidence to substantiate one word of it. It's pure lies.
All you people have is pure faith and will never equate to fact. You can anticipate heaven etc from arrogance that I can't expect to the same because I don't believe your rubbish. You claim to know something that I cannot know. Those claims are pure fantasy. Then there's to odd believer who says God has appeared before him and interacted. Really? Don't make me laugh.

So how interested you are now.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Nope. John 1:12 dispels the idea of universalism. Salvation is not given to everybody. G-d is still Holy and righteous He (they) will not allow sin into His (their) presence. ONLY those who are born again in Christ go to Heaven.
that's as far as it goes - there is no christ. triumph over sin and you'll do just fine.

- and for those made to perish what was for them any different than the present.
you're quote makes no sense, especially for a christian.

sorry, I'll stay with the prescribed religion of antiquity - to acquire judgement for admission to the Everlasting.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

- and for those made to perish what was for them any different than the present.

sorry, I'll stay with the prescribed religion of antiquity - to acquire judgement for admission to the Everlasting.

You don't know your Bible.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

You don't know your Bible.

Ok. What is it that you know about the bible that I don't?
I know there is not one provable fact in it. I know virgin births etc don't exist.
Tell me exactly how you have a unique insight that no one else has because I say you have nothing of the sort.

Forum List

Back