How Much Prison Time Should You Get For Having An Abortion?

Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

Life imprisonment for the abortionist, first offense. Second offense after parole: hang 'em high.

Minimum sentences for women having abortions of convenience (unrelated to rape/incest/etc.) with the starting bid at about twenty-five years first offense.

For the father or accomplice: same as the mother.

Vigilantism should never be condoned. Neither should willful murder of the child developing within you.

There is a huge disparity when it comes the termination of a pregnancy.

If a man assaults a woman and she has a miscarriage. He will be arrested, charged with murder, and receive prison time if convicted.

But if that same woman has an abortion. She will be hailed as a hero by the liberals for terminating the baby. .... :cuckoo:

you have no idea------please shut da-fluck up

If a man assaults a woman and she has a miscarriage. He will be arrested, charged with murder, and receive prison time if convicted.

But if that same woman has an abortion. She will be hailed as a hero by the liberals for terminating the baby. .... :cuckoo:
You do understand that isn't a disparity right?

Its only a disparity for people who are disingenuous --- so lets put your money where your mouth is -- Do you want women to get the death penalty for having an abortion? If not, then shut the fuck up with the disparity bullshit.
I believe a woman who is seeking a 2nd abortion for an unwanted baby could be fixed and that would end the continuation of unwanted babies being discarded. It would also end the notion that babies are only important if women desire to carry them full term.

wrong again----we do not SPAY people

Its only a disparity for people who are disingenuous --- so lets put your money where your mouth is -- Do you want women to get the death penalty for having an abortion? If not, then shut the fuck up with the disparity bullshit.
I believe a woman who is seeking a 2nd abortion for an unwanted baby could be fixed and that would end the continuation of unwanted babies being discarded. It would also end the notion that babies are only important if women desire to carry them full term.

We should.

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?
None, you should not get one ever unless the pregnancy will kill you then no prison time needed. You play you pay, take care of the kid.

Someone should ASK loose lips Donald-----what he actually MEANT when he disparaged legal
abortion--------I, somehow, find it hard to believe that he wants to overturn ROE v. WADE

Another Fear-Mongering post designed to emotionally manipulate the sheep...

NEXT....

Misogynists place all the responsibility on the woman, and the man gets a pass. Yet no one suggests that any man who impregnates a women and either forces her to abort, or fails to provide for her prenatal care and for the child, should be made sterile (and maybe have a tattoo on their forehead to read, "deadbeat dad").

The issue of abortion is one which impacts society in an number of ways, and yet has an easy solution. All women and men who are sexually active, and do not desire to be a parent, or are not ready for that responsibility, need to be educated on how to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, and provided the tools and means to prevent contraception.

Pointing fingers at Religious Orders and the right to life movement is in order, for they are culpable for many unwanted pregnancies which end up at abortion clinics***.

IMO, if the Republican Party is able to repeal R v W, and criminalize abortion in America, they will create one more man-made crisis.

It is long passed time for common sense solutions for an unwanted pregnancy to be discussed and when pragmatic to be implemented.

***The two comments above are examples of misogynists who blame woman and likely don't have a clue to & for the myriad reasons a woman may chose to abort a pregnancy.

Last edited:

treat it like a murder. Doctor/nurse is the trigger man, woman/man are the people who pay for the murder and anyone else involved is an accessory......

Misogynists place all the responsibility on the woman, and the man gets a pass. Yet no one suggests that any man who impregnates a women and either forces her to abort, or fails to provide for her prenatal care and for the child, should be made sterile (and maybe have a tattoo on their forehead to read, "deadbeat dad".

The issue of abortion is one which impacts society in an number of ways, and yet has an easy solution. All women and men who are sexually active, and do not desire to be a parent, or are not ready for that responsibility, need to be educated on how to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, and provided the tools and means to prevent contraception.

Pointing fingers at Religious Orders and the right to life movement is in order, for they are culpable for many unwanted pregnancies which end up at abortion clinics***.

IMO, if the Republican Party is able to repeal R v W, and criminalize abortion in America, they will create one more man-made crisis.

It is long passed time for common sense solutions for an unwanted pregnancy to be discussed and when pragmatic to be implemented.

***The two comments above are examples of misogynists who blame woman and likely don't have a clue to for the myriad reasons a woman may chose to abort a pregnancy.

re PREMEDITATED BIRTH CONTROL-----sometimes circumstances change

The better question is....”How much prison time should ShaQuita and Guadalupe get for continuing to expand their welfare funded litters of money trees / children?”

click bait debate for the elections and the righties run right into it

It's not?

I shoot a pregnant woman and kill her and the baby, do I not get charged with two homicides?

If she goes to Planned Parenthood and has an abortion, why should she not be charged with a homicide?
Again, there is a reason you dick suckers don't come out and demand women who have abortions be sentenced to death -- because you do understand there is NOT a disparity between someone murdering a woman and her child versus a woman making the decision herself to terminate the pregnancy...

If you are saying these are the same things -- why is there such a reluctance to call for the death penalty for all of those involved with the abortion?

Last edited:
Red herring tastes delicious with a splash of hysteria!

Idiot-gram ^^^

Misogynists place all the responsibility on the woman, and the man gets a pass. Yet no one suggests that any man who impregnates a women and either forces her to abort, or fails to provide for her prenatal care and for the child, should be made sterile (and maybe have a tattoo on their forehead to read, "deadbeat dad".

***The two comments above are examples of misogynists who blame woman and likely don't have a clue to for the myriad reasons a woman may chose to abort a pregnancy.

re PREMEDITATED BIRTH CONTROL-----sometimes circumstances change

I'm not sure of your meaning. What I infer is you are suggesting women choose to abort because they changed their mind, or use BC and abortion as a form of BC?

Please enlighten me.

The better question is....”How much prison time should ShaQuita and Guadalupe get for continuing to expand their welfare funded litters of money trees / children?”
Breeding!!!!!!

Infestation!!!!!

Coloreds!!!!!

Suck a dick!!!!

Get a grip retard...... :cuckoo: .. :lol:
Translation : "I was just saying shit I didn't think through, I wasn't expecting you to call me out on it"

Suck a dick and take a nap

Recruiting homosexual partners on this web site should not be allowed.
Then stick to going to the Blue Oyster like you been doing..Live your
truth.
artworks-000028792919-1z0tg3-t500x500.jpg

Idiot-gram ^^^, of the Ignorant bigot variety.

Forum List

Back