How Much Prison Time Should You Get For Having An Abortion?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Jailed for ending a pregnancy: how prosecutors get inventive on abortion

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

The OP is why women will register and vote in the masses this fall against the GOP.

There is a huge disparity when it comes the termination of a pregnancy.

If a man assaults a woman and she has a miscarriage. He will be arrested, charged with murder, and receive prison time if convicted.

But if that same woman has an abortion. She will be hailed as a hero by the liberals for terminating the baby. .... :cuckoo:

Once Roe v Wade is ultimately struck down as Trump predicted -- since Trump promised to appoint judges who will overturn the 1973 SC decision; how much time should women and abortionists get for having an abortion?? If you knowingly drive a woman to get an abortion, should you also be charged?

Now I highly doubt we are going to insist that women get the death penalty for having an illegal abortion, but they have to be punished somehow -- Also, would killing an abortion doctor then be considered justified?

Life, its premeditated.

If a man assaults a woman and she has a miscarriage. He will be arrested, charged with murder, and receive prison time if convicted.

But if that same woman has an abortion. She will be hailed as a hero by the liberals for terminating the baby. .... :cuckoo:
You do understand that isn't a disparity right?

Its only a disparity for people who are disingenuous --- so lets put your money where your mouth is -- Do you want women to get the death penalty for having an abortion? If not, then shut the fuck up with the disparity bullshit.

Wait a minute - Some are being prosecuted for taking a day after pill following unplanned for sex?
Killing an abortion doctor is murder and settled law.
Just wait Biff - if they turn this whole thing over to the states, we'll be reading story after story about young women dying because they didn't have the wherewithal to travel 500-1000 miles to a state where it's legal and they attempt on their own or in a back alley.
Good times! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Like I told another poster , no one is a hero who has an abortion , and most of the time its done by wealthy or dirt poor females, what excuse does the wealthy have??

Women need to be held accountable for murder. The doctor is a murderer and if you drive her, you are an accessory

What about the guy who got her pregnant?

Oh, that's right.

We call it "Scott Free".

Pro-Life Congressman Pressured Extramarital Girlfriend to Get an Abortion

Women need to be held accountable for murder. The doctor is a murderer and if you drive her, you are an accessory

Also the man who pays for it.

Trump in his interview with Chris Matthews said women should be punished who had an abortion, the man is just as guilty and he should be punished as well, the same punishment.

Woman Hires a Killer to Kill Her Husband:
Killer - Charged with premeditated murder. (Penalties can range from 20 years to life to the death penalty by State)
Woman - Charged with premeditated murder. (Penalties can range from 20 years to life to the death penalty by State)

Woman Hires a Killer to Kill Her Unbord Baby:
Killer - Charged with premeditated murder. (Penalties can range from 20 years to life to the death penalty by State)
Woman - Charged with premeditated murder. (Penalties can range from 20 years to life to the death penalty by State)

Seems about right.

.>>>>

If abortion is again outlawed they will treat it the way prostitution is treated, they will punish the doctor and not the one paying the doctor.

Its only a disparity for people who are disingenuous --- so lets put your money where your mouth is -- Do you want women to get the death penalty for having an abortion? If not, then shut the fuck up with the disparity bullshit.
Get a grip retard...... :cuckoo: .. :lol:
Translation : "I was just saying shit I didn't think through, I wasn't expecting you to call me out on it"

Suck a dick and take a nap

Forum List

Back