How much worse will this get - predictions?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
The anti-Trump forces are now obviously excited and emboldened by their victory in shutting down opposing speech in Chicago. This stuff is only going to intensify.

The Trump supporters are even angrier and will be attending his future rallies ready to take on those trying to shut down opposing speech. Who knows how, or with what.

Obviously this will get worse before it gets better. Any predictions?

Yes, I know it's all the other side's fault. I'm curious about what you think could happen.

The anti-Trump forces are now obviously excited and emboldened by their victory in shutting down opposing speech in Chicago. This stuff is only going to intensify.

The Trump supporters are even angrier and will be attending his future rallies ready to take on those trying to shut down opposing speech. Who knows how, or with what.

Yes, I know it's all the other side's fault. I'm curious about what you think could happen.

If you were an honest broker, you'd know that Trump could diffuse the situation very easily by not stoking the flames at his events.

He tried like hell last night to get his supporters whipped up......asking over and over if he had any protesters. It didn't work. He caved to the forces of political correctness and didn't urge them explicitly to assault the "disrupters". So....they didn't. It's entirely up to him.

Why do I get the feeling that you are hoping it gets worse so you can get some live entertainment on your television? You are not curious about what anyone here thinks will happen. You just want to get some jerk off material. Earmuffs.

Yesterday the protesters were screaming: "BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE!!!!!"
The BLM tree dwellers were screaming and taunting and throwing punches.
This was INSIDE the PRIVATE!!!!! rally site.The First Amendment guarantees everyone free speech BUT it does not guarantee that anyone can prevent anyone else's free speech. This is what the Bernie bunch of fucking doper losers are trying to do. Same with the BLM thugs.
Some of the First Amendment opposers wore Trump T-shirts to get into the rally. Once inside their goal was to prevent others from exercising their First Amendment rights or free assembly and freedom of speech.
This anti-Americans are handing TRUMP the White house on a GOLD platter.
Every time millions of viewers maybe sitting on the fence politically see what these anti-Americans are doing another fifty thousand decide to vote for Trump.
Trump is a fucking marketing genius.
He has told his security staff to let in a few anti-Americans into the rallies so the camera's can record the anti-Americans trying to take away Trump supporters rights guaranteed to them by the First Amendment.
Keep it up anti-Americans. You are doing a wonderful job helping to elect Trump.
The hilarious part it isn't costing Trump a fucking dime in TV advertising.

This was INSIDE the PRIVATE!!!!! rally site.The First Amendment guarantees everyone free speech BUT it does not guarantee that anyone can prevent anyone else's free speech. This is what the Bernie bunch of fucking doper losers are trying to do. Same with the BLM thugs.
Some of the First Amendment opposers wore Trump T-shirts to get into the rally. Once inside their goal was to prevent others from exercising their First Amendment rights or free assembly and freedom of speech.
Every time millions of viewers maybe sitting on the fence politically see what these anti-Americans are doing another fifty thousand decide to vote for Trump.
He has told his security staff to let in a few anti-Americans into the rallies so the camera's can record the anti-Americans trying to take away Trump supporters rights guaranteed to them by the First Amendment.
Keep it up anti-Americans. You are doing a wonderful job helping to elect Trump.
I don't see a prediction or response in there.

I think it's possible we'll see more than just slap fights and thrown punches.

Not sure how security works at these things, especially outdoors, but would anyone be surprised if some of Trump's people brought weapons of some kind?
All Trump needs to do is bring in a few hundred 78 year old White men. They will 'geterdone'. Of course when the BLM negro thugs see the old White men the fucking thugs will run for the exits.

What's the matter? Blue balls?

Not sure how security works at these things, especially outdoors, but would anyone be surprised if some of Trump's people brought weapons of some kind?
All Trump needs to do is bring in a few hundred 78 year old White men. They will 'geterdone'. Of course when the BLM negro thugs see the old White men the fucking thugs will run for the exits.
"Geterdone" with what? Fists? Guns?

I predict a few hundred Trump supporters who are trained cage fighters will be placed throughout the rally sites.
When someone wants to get violent these cage fighters will literally 'take out the garbage' with one punch.
The cage fighters will be under instructions never to throw the first punch though.
Everything will be on video. All nice and legal. The cage fighter was just defending himself.
This is my serious prediction.
No weapons except bare knuckles.

Keep it quiet in there! You need some more tissues?

And what if they don't?

Look that is an awful lot of people (on either side) and there is no way in hell to control them all.

Fists. Everyone who enters one of Trump's rallies is scanned with a metal detector.

I predict a few hundred Trump supporters who are trained cage fighters will be placed throughout the rally sites.
When someone wants to get violent these cage fighters will literally 'take out the garbage' with one punch.
The cage fighters will be under instructions never to throw the first punch though.
Everything will be on video. All nice and legal. The cage fighter was just defending himself.
This is my serious prediction.
No weapons except bare knuckles.

You are gonna bring Mac to completion with talk like that.

and this is just for inside the Convention center...

Cleveland seeking to buy riot gear for Republican National Convention
19868874-small.jpg
The city also has sought to rent about three miles of interlocking steel barriers, each 3.5 feet high, and buy another 3,250 feet of interlocking barriers that each would be 6.5 feet tall for the RNC

Fists. Everyone who enters one of Trump's rallies is scanned with a metal detector.
Really? Even the outdoor rallies?

Really? Even the outdoor rallies?

Awwww! How sad! No guns?? Even outside?? How boring!

Forum List

Back