How much worse will this get - predictions?

I could easily see the trump protesters becoming deadly violent.
No need. The Bernie and BLM anti First Amendment losers are too all fucking 'man-bun' pussies and coward negro thugs. Trump will place a few hundred cage fighters in the crowd.
They will let the Anti-First Amendment assholes throw the first punch. Then the 'AFA' assholes can spend the next month with a tube up their nose.

I think it's possible we'll see more than just slap fights and thrown punches.

Not sure how security works at these things, especially outdoors, but would anyone be surprised if some of Trump's people brought weapons of some kind?
All Trump needs to do is bring in a few hundred 78 year old White men. They will 'geterdone'. Of course when the BLM negro thugs see the old White men the fucking thugs will run for the exits.
"Geterdone" with what? Fists? Guns?
Fists. Everyone who enters one of Trump's rallies is scanned with a metal detector.
Really? Even the outdoor rallies?
There will not be anymore Trump 'outdoor' rallies.
His supporters want to sit down and listen to Trump.
Not stand shoulder to shoulder and be josseled for a couple hours.
Too many security issues with outdoor rallies.
Plus the LIB MSM can't find elevated camera angles so they can 'prove' how violent Trump's supporters are when one 78 White man coldcocks a twenty year old negro 'AFA' protester.

The anti-Trump forces are now obviously excited and emboldened by their victory in shutting down opposing speech in Chicago. This stuff is only going to intensify.

The Trump supporters are even angrier and will be attending his future rallies ready to take on those trying to shut down opposing speech. Who knows how, or with what.

Obviously this will get worse before it gets better. Any predictions?

Yes, I know it's all the other side's fault. I'm curious about what you think could happen.

It is hard to see an upper limit.

The protesters believe that people they are trying to intimidate are effectively Pure Evil, who want to kill them and theirs, and oppress the survivors.

The Trump supporters are very tired of that shit.

THe organizers, I think just want to use intimidation at this point, and probably realize that actually mob violence would actually hurt their cause.

BUT when using angry mobs, precision control is not an option.

Random Chance will play a role here.

Also, consider this.

What makes you think this won't happen next election too?

And what if they don't?

Look that is an awful lot of people (on either side) and there is no way in hell to control them all.
That's why I'm curious. Let's say you have 2,500 people in a crowd, and they know what's been going on. Tough to imagine that at least a few wouldn't bring something with them.

Ok, 2,500 people in a crowd and one has a history of mental illness and shows up with a completely different motivation. How in the hell are the other 2,499 going to know that?

I'm not going to paint Trump supporters as a bunch of violent hilljacks or with a propensity to violence. I'm sure they have some nutters. Just like on the groups protesting them.

The anti-Trump forces are now obviously excited and emboldened by their victory in shutting down opposing speech in Chicago. This stuff is only going to intensify.

The Trump supporters are even angrier and will be attending his future rallies ready to take on those trying to shut down opposing speech. Who knows how, or with what.

Yes, I know it's all the other side's fault. I'm curious about what you think could happen.

The protesters believe that people they are trying to intimidate are effectively Pure Evil, who want to kill them and theirs, and oppress the survivors.

THe organizers, I think just want to use intimidation at this point, and probably realize that actually mob violence would actually hurt their cause.

Also, consider this.

Well, my guess is that something pretty violent is most likely to happen at a Trump rally than at the rally of a more traditional politician, so unless people like him become the norm in elections, we may be dealing with a fairly unique thing here.

I'll bet there are people who would protest who are wondering the same thing I'm wondering, and it's possible that they'll keep their eyes open.

And what if they don't?

Look that is an awful lot of people (on either side) and there is no way in hell to control them all.
That's why I'm curious. Let's say you have 2,500 people in a crowd, and they know what's been going on. Tough to imagine that at least a few wouldn't bring something with them.

Ok, 2,500 people in a crowd and one has a history of mental illness and shows up with a completely different motivation. How in the hell are the other 2,499 going to know that?

I'm not going to paint Trump supporters as a bunch of violent hilljacks or with a propensity to violence. I'm sure they have some nutters. Just like on the groups protesting them.
Of course. But I don't think it's unfair to say the chances of elevated violence are higher at one of his rallies if protesters show up.

Also, consider this.

The word has gone out to every Trump supporter: DO NOT! go to any Hillary or Bernie rally and cause any problems! You see that this is what is happening.
Trump is a genius at marketing.
He is currently 'rope-a-doping' Sander's and BLM supporters. Letting the world watch as they attempt to deny Trump's right to free speech. It's working perfectly.
The LIB MSM/DEMS/BLM might as well hand Trump the keys to the White house on a solid GOLD platter.

The burning and looting will start soon. At that point they will get Obamas support, and he will come out and march with them.

Soon after, God will finally say "f&$@ it" and send a flood.

But, too many people have big boats so all God just did was kill all the poor people. And the middle class, their boats weren't quite big enough to hold much food.

By the year 2018 the world population will be down to a few million, but without their smartphones and reality TV they will all kill themselves out of depression and boredom.

So, in short, we will be extinct by 2019.

Thanks Donald, you dick.

Also, consider this.

The word has gone out to every Trump supporter: DO NOT! go to any Hillary or Bernie rally and cause any problems! You see that this is what is happening.
Trump is a genius at marketing.
He is currently 'rope-a-doping' Sander's and BLM supporters. Letting the world watch as they attempt to deny Trump's right to free speech. It's working perfectly.
The LIB MSM/DEMS/BLM might as well hand Trump the keys to the White house on a solid GOLD platter.
Well, there is Trump, and then there are his supporters.

A lot of people think professional wrestling is real.

every protest at a Trump rally brings more voters into the Trump fold. Americans are fed up with stupid liberals trying to control free speech by using paid thugs.

There could be more violence. If there is, it will be the fault of the "no free speech if we don't agree with it" libtardians who want to control everything we see and hear.

Wake up America, The left and the dems are trying to turn you into mindless sheep.

It's not like this doesn't have historical precedence, Mac...

Donald Trump and the Violence to Come

“You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher.”
In January, when protesters tried to disrupt a Trump rally in Vermont, Trump instructed security guards to “Get him out of here … Don't give him his coat, keep his coat. Confiscate his coat. You know, it’s about 10 degrees below zero outside.” As security dragged a protester from a Nevada rally in February, Trump declared: “You know what I hate? There’s a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches, we’re not allowed to punch back anymore. I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher.” Reporters found no evidence that the protester had, in fact, punched anyone.

In mentioning the “old days,” Trump was likely referring to the 1960s. Back then, another generation of young leftists disillusioned with the failure of liberal presidents to undo systemic justice tried to physically disrupt political events, most famously at the Democratic Convention in 1968. And back then, another presidential candidate, Alabama Governor George Wallace, also turned protesters into props for an audience hungry to see order restored—if necessary by force. In 1967, anti-Vietnam protesters laid down in front of President Lyndon Johnson’s car. In 1968, in speech after speech, Wallace roused crowds by saying, falsely, that the “protesters had threatened his [Johnson’s] personal safety,” but if “some of them lie down in front of my automobile, it will be the last one they’ll ever want to lie down in front of.”

“The confrontation with the hecklers became a highly stylized feature of every Wallace rally,” writes Lloyd Rohler in his book George Wallace: Conservative Populist. “Violence seemed always to be lurking in the background and it frequently burst forth.” At a Wallace rally on October 29 in Detroit, reported the Chicago Tribune, “wild, chair-swinging violence erupted” as “Wallace supporters and some of several thousand hecklers clashed, first with fists and then with folding chairs … Wallace supporters struck handcuffed hecklers as they were being led away by police, who did not interfere.”

Also, consider this.

Well, my guess is that something pretty violent is most likely to happen at a Trump rally than at the rally of a more traditional politician, so unless people like him become the norm in elections, we may be dealing with a fairly unique thing here.

I'll bet there are people who would protest who are wondering the same thing I'm wondering, and it's possible that they'll keep their eyes open.
There well might be violence outside a Trump rally and there will probably be some cases of fighting among some inside the official PRIVATE rally site. But Trump is hiring a few hundred cage fighters to be at every indoor, PRIVATE rally from now on.
I know a former cage fighter. He couldn't care less if he gets punched first. But after that the adrenaline and training kick in and he feels no pain. Same goes with the Trump 'enhanced' security cage fighters.
Pro -tip: Each T-shirt is turned in after the rally and entirely new T-shirts are issued a few minutes before the doors open at the next rally. No one then gets the opportunity to video the T shirt and send the image to someone who could duplicate the T-shirt. Plus the T-shirts are handed out backstage.
Trump's security experts are ex MOSSAD.
Watch for the 'enhanced' security team. They will all be wearing T-shirts which will identify them to the SS and Trump's on stage private security team.

I think you're giving the people and situation too much credit. This is a simple case of simple people. Sloppy people. Stupid people. Trump attracts stupid people. There are stupid people supporting him, there are stupid people opposing him. The stupid people are polarized around Trump, and they do stupid things. End of story.

And what if they don't?

Of course. But I don't think it's unfair to say the chances of elevated violence are higher at one of his rallies if protesters show up.

Those protesters don't have a brain cell rocking in any of them. They don't have any points to be made. They don't have anything to say. They showed up because someone told them to. There is no thought process going on there. They show up because Trump is the current target.

There is no point in showing up at the Republican National Convention either. They will. They have nothing to prove there either. I've listened to people from the left and the right say it's all about his rhetoric. If people are that worried about it then they need to find out who the Democrat organizers are and have them tone it down.

Also, consider this.

There well might be violence outside a Trump rally and there will probably be some cases of fighting among some inside the official PRIVATE rally site. But Trump is hiring a few hundred cage fighters to be at every indoor, PRIVATE rally from now on.
I know a former cage fighter. He couldn't care less if he gets punched first. But after that the adrenaline and training kick in and he feels no pain. Same goes with the Trump 'enhanced' security cage fighters.
Pro -tip: Each T-shirt is turned in after the rally and entirely new T-shirts are issued a few minutes before the doors open at the next rally. No one then gets the opportunity to video the T shirt and send the image to someone who could duplicate the T-shirt. Plus the T-shirts are handed out backstage.
Trump's security experts are ex MOSSAD.
Watch for the 'enhanced' security team. They will all be wearing T-shirts which will identify them to the SS and Trump's on stage private security team.

You took a lot of blows to the head from that cage fighter friend of yours didn't you?

“You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher.”
In January, when protesters tried to disrupt a Trump rally in Vermont, Trump instructed security guards to “Get him out of here … Don't give him his coat, keep his coat. Confiscate his coat. You know, it’s about 10 degrees below zero outside.” As security dragged a protester from a Nevada rally in February, Trump declared: “You know what I hate? There’s a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches, we’re not allowed to punch back anymore. I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher.” Reporters found no evidence that the protester had, in fact, punched anyone.

In mentioning the “old days,” Trump was likely referring to the 1960s. Back then, another generation of young leftists disillusioned with the failure of liberal presidents to undo systemic justice tried to physically disrupt political events, most famously at the Democratic Convention in 1968. And back then, another presidential candidate, Alabama Governor George Wallace, also turned protesters into props for an audience hungry to see order restored—if necessary by force. In 1967, anti-Vietnam protesters laid down in front of President Lyndon Johnson’s car. In 1968, in speech after speech, Wallace roused crowds by saying, falsely, that the “protesters had threatened his [Johnson’s] personal safety,” but if “some of them lie down in front of my automobile, it will be the last one they’ll ever want to lie down in front of.”

“The confrontation with the hecklers became a highly stylized feature of every Wallace rally,” writes Lloyd Rohler in his book George Wallace: Conservative Populist. “Violence seemed always to be lurking in the background and it frequently burst forth.” At a Wallace rally on October 29 in Detroit, reported the Chicago Tribune, “wild, chair-swinging violence erupted” as “Wallace supporters and some of several thousand hecklers clashed, first with fists and then with folding chairs … Wallace supporters struck handcuffed hecklers as they were being led away by police, who did not interfere.”
Sure, that's a big part of it. I think there is a fairly large element in his crowds that were either (a) perfectly fine with that guy sucker-punching that kid and/or (b) ready to do it themselves. I saw posts here in support of that punch.

I have to admit I try to give Trump the benefit of the doubt - maybe he doesn't realize that his cartoonishly macho statements like that can and will incite violence, I don't know. Who knows what he's thinking.

I could definitely be wrong, but I'd almost be surprised at this point if someone from his crowd didn't go over the top at some point.

Here's my prediction.

Obama is behind all the uprisings of the blacks. From calling police stupid to if I had a son. Fueling Freddie Gray hate and the fat boy from Mizzou. You see, if we can't have fair civilized town halls, conventions etc, if violence is perceived as obstruction on the path to voting, then enter Obama and the guard. But things will be to bad to get to the polls. So Obama implements Marshal Law and cancels the election in the name of Public Safety, then remains in office post 2nd term, until order is restored and elections transpire

-Geaux

Thanks for pointing out the violence was caused by LIBs at the DEM convention in 1968.
It seems they can't get enough of trying to shut down Democracy and the First Amendment.
Now they are attempting to shut down Trump's PRIVATE!! rallies using threats and intimidation and in some cases physical violence.
I'm sure their parents are very proud of them.

Forum List

Back