How much worse will this get - predictions?

Trump has been egging it on; he has to stop.

He should really be held accountable. Sooner or later someone is going to die for the anger he is inciting, and when it happens he should go to jail for manslaughter.

We know you'd like that, Fakey, but Trump hasn't been "egging on" anything. All he has done is exercise his right to evict people who are trying to disrupt his campaign events. These people are actually breaking the law. They should all be arrested. I hope he starts having them thrown in jail.

It is still too early in the primarys' to predict what will happen. For awhile, anyways, it will be the same pushin' n' shovin' an' odd swing that has been goin' on, instigated by lefties who want to impede Trumps' 1st amendment rights, cheered on by the left-bias media whose falsely blaming Trump and acting like this very, very low level aggression is da' end of Amerika!

In your heart, you know that I am right..........

We know you'd like that, Fakey, but Trump hasn't been "egging on" anything. All he has done is exercise his right to evict people who are trying to disrupt his campaign events. These people are actually breaking the law. They should all be arrested. I hope he starts having them thrown in jail.
Since you are an anarchist, you better keep your head down, son, because you will be in the thick of the violence.

Last edited:
The OP is missing something fundamental.

There are protesters at nearly every campaign event.

Obama was the most protested candidate in US History. He has had more death threats than any president. Do the research.

The Black Lives Matter coalition that protested Trump actually took over a Sanders rally, and they endlessly harass Hillary Clinton.

The difference with Trump is that Trump voters don't take protesting sitting down. Trump voters are categorically tougher and more physical than democrats.

Unlike other campaigns, Trump voters don't allow protesters. They fight.

Worse: Trump's message of hate and division attracts protesters.

Worse x2: Trump is an opportunist, so he is using the spectacle of protest to cry foul and rally his base (while suppressing the fact that he encourages a violent response to protesters).

When an Obama speech gets interrupted, he and his supporters just stand their like Jimmy Carter, ineffectual - waiting patiently for the protest to end. Not so Trump whose supporters fight.

One wonders what a president Trump will do to protesters and political enemies. It's not hard to imagine that he would put them in jail.

Welcome to the old Soviet Union. Trump will find a way to shut down the free press. He will finally realize Nixon's dream of destroying any member of the press who investigates and/or exposes his crimes. He will destroy people who criticize his policies. He will appeal to the worst in people. He will use toxic rhetoric to divide citizens against each other.

Rather than trying to unite people, he will encourage violent responses to his political foes. He will do this under the rubric of nationalism and "national security". He and his supporters will claim to represent the One True America - this will embolden them to violently rise up against anyone who stands in the way. We've seen this before.

God help us.

Last edited:

Since you are an anarchist, you better keep your head down, son, because you will be in the thick of the violence.

How would I be "in the thick of the violence" if I'm not protesting? There's a simple way to keep from being tossed out of a Trump rally: simply behave yourself and don't disrupt the speaker.

And by the same token women wearing short skirts invite rape and they just have to stop wearing them.

And little boys wearing Dr. Dentons with easy-open back flaps are issuing invitations, too. They need to stop!

So....when are you going to stop wearing the ones that looked so nice in the "con your family into accepting Obamacare over Thanksgiving Dinner" advertising photo shoot? After all, they ARE an invitation!

Henry, you are a fool and you show that every time you write. Trump has to be apologize and tell his people to not resort to violence. Leave to the LEO.

Forum List

Back