How Much You Wanna Bet We Put The Amount Of Troops Back In Iraq We Should've Left There?

As usual, limp dick pussy losertarians talk out their ass as if they know what the troops want to do in Iraq and other places.

As a 20-year veteran that deployed 4 times since 2005....I say shut the fuck up about what you think the troops want to do in regards to killing terrorists overseas.

It is too bad we can't hand you scum over to ISIS so they can wear themselves out cutting off your heads.

BUMP

As usual, limp dick pussy losertarians talk out their ass as if they know what the troops want to do in Iraq and other places.

As a 20-year veteran that deployed 4 times since 2005....I say shut the fuck up about what you think the troops want to do in regards to killing terrorists overseas.

It is too bad we can't hand you scum over to ISIS so they can wear themselves out cutting off your heads.
troops do what they are told. this isnt part of the conversation.

Actually shitstain....we build the plans to fight the wars, Obama being a dumbfuck just goes along with what he is told.

He has been told ever since moving into the White House that Islamic terrorism is a problem but he ignored it and now it has grown bigger and bigger and bigger each year the dumb piece of shit has been in office.

The chickens are coming home to roost....

And for every nut like 1775 neo-con you can find other vets who will say 1776 is crazy.

We are going to put troops in there. The neo-cons want the heavy divisions back. Read about Kissinger's article in Time about Bush's ideological crusades divorced from the reality of the middle East. I hope the combat boots are held to Spec Ops and Rangers and Seals. If the Jordanians, the Turks, and the Saudis will not put oin the combat heavy ground troops, then we should leave. If they won't help themselves, our neo-imperialist conservatives will try to bankrupt us for good this time doing a job at which we can't succeed.

Actually shitstain....we build the plans to fight the wars, Obama being a dumbfuck just goes along with what he is told.

He has been told ever since moving into the White House that there Islamic terrorism is a problem but he ignored it and now it has grown bigger and bigger and bigger each year the dumb piece of shit has been in office.

you do what you are told and nothing more. Again not part of the topic.

Wow, delightful.

Regardless of what the troops want, their Commander In Chief is ultimately responsible for their actions.

You can defend Bush's wars all you want, I just look at the results, which are pretty much what we warned about.

Shitstain....I'm retired.

I helped build the Syria plan at USCENTCOM back in 2012.....I know what Obama was warned about and he ignored it, so now he is crawling back to the military asking to save his ass in the media.

He has been told ever since moving into the White House that there Islamic terrorism is a problem but he ignored it and now it has grown bigger and bigger and bigger each year the dumb piece of shit has been in office.

you do what you are told and nothing more. Again not part of the topic.

Obama has already put the 1400 he publicly announced over the past few weeks. After the election he will certainly pour more in. By December 31, I predict at LEAST a Brigade will be sent. By next year there will be more.

Zero was the amount we should have ever put there.

Plenty of us volunteered to keep going back to get the job done. I wasn't in the military at that time.

And we handed over a relatively stable situation to Obama.

Wow, delightful.

Regardless of what the troops want, their Commander In Chief is ultimately responsible for their actions.

You can defend Bush's wars all you want, I just look at the results, which are pretty much what we warned about.

What??? When Bush handed the reigns over it was a relatively good situation. It only got bad with this IDIOT isolationists like you put in the WH.

ISIS would surrender if we handed over thousands of idiots like you as sacrificial lambs because they would be too tired to do anything else.

You want it...since you don't want to fight them, so you should be first in line.

Wow, delightful.

Wow, delightful.

Really so tell me what the results were in 2008 when we handed over to Obama?

And for every nut like 1775 neo-con you can find other vets who will say 1776 is crazy.

We are going to put troops in there. The neo-cons want the heavy divisions back. Read about Kissinger's article in Time about Bush's ideological crusades divorced from the reality of the middle East. I hope the combat boots are held to Spec Ops and Rangers and Seals. If the Jordanians, the Turks, and the Saudis will not put oin the combat heavy ground troops, then we should leave. If they won't help themselves, our neo-imperialist conservatives will try to bankrupt us for good this time doing a job at which we can't succeed.

You're all over the place in this post. One thing we military people will tell you wimp ass civilians is either do it right or don't do it at all.

Get it?
Got it?

Good.

If we are not supposed to kill ISIS terrorists, then when are the losertarian scum going to fly over there and surrender to them????

Well they were wrong. His chief military advisors called for a minimum of 10,000 for a SOFA and Obama wanted between 3,500 and 5,000.

Obama had different positions at different times. Just like he's done with ISIS in the past few weeks. Haven't you been watching tht?
I got that; I'm quoting his last position before SOFA was declared a failure. I don't believe he will get any backing from congress because he's shown himself to be an unwilling leader - and that's why his "broad coalition" will fail to win members; for lack of trust. Unlike Bush II which fielded troops from 38 countries, he can only claim the Kurds, a reconstituted Iraqi contingent, and some folks from the Free Syrian Army.

Nothing's going to happen and it's better that it doesn't. Leave it for a real leader in 2017. The American people don't trust him to fulfill a military mission and that's reflected by congress .

Yup, when we stick our military nose into the business of other sovereign countries, shit like this happens.

You break it, you own it.

Like I've established before you're pretty uninformed when it comes to macroeconomics....and certainly the global economy.

So, you're both an economic expert and an expert in Iraqi relations? I can't wait to see what other fields you coincidentally are an expert in. Maybe an expert in race relations in the next Ferguson, MO thread? An expert in healthcare in the next Obamacare thread? Ha! Nobody really believes you. :lol:

If we are not supposed to kill ISIS terrorists, then when are the losertarian scum going to fly over there and surrender to them????

Here's a crazy idea. It's their country. Let's not go over there at all.

Elektra, we cannot put the heavy units in; the American public will not go that far.

If the Muslim countries don't put in the heavy units, the good guys can't win.

If that is the case, we have to leave.

EconChick...thanks.

These idiots don't think things through very well.

They bitch and moan about the US military and CIA killing terrorists overseas, but don't think they are supporting the terrorists if they had their way of "surrender."

Forum List

Back