How Old Were You When You First Did It?

I'm talking about sex.......with a partner.

How old were you, and what was the situation?

Here's the stories of celebrities and their first time. When & How These 15 Stars Lost Their Virginity - Life & Style

No small surprise that Chris Brown started when he was without pubes. 8

No wonder he's such a sick fuck.
he is probably full of shit too.....i read a playboy interview years ago on charles bronson,he claimed he was 4....yea right....

Here's the stories of celebrities and their first time. When & How These 15 Stars Lost Their Virginity - Life & Style

he is probably full of shit too.....i read a playboy interview years ago on charles bronson,he claimed he was 4....yea right....
Heck, I was molested at 6, but I don't count that.

Seriously?

Seriously?
As a heart attack.

Seriously?
As a heart attack.

Hopefully that sick individual was punished and didn't get away with it!

Seriously?
As a heart attack.

I wouldn't know.

He probably did.....because those types usually end up in prison. All I know is I felt for weeks like I did something wrong. Couldn't get the smell of him off of me for days.

Seriously?
As a heart attack.

I wouldn't know.

He probably did.....because those types usually end up in prison. All I know is I felt for weeks like I did something wrong. Couldn't get the smell of him off of me for days.

Not your fault at all. :smiliehug: You were an innocent little one.

Seriously?
As a heart attack.

I wouldn't know.

Maybe so, but I felt defiled and guilty.

This is why rape is such a terrible crime to me.

I put it totally out of my mind for years until I was going through my interview for my TS security clearance in the Army. The FBI agent asked me if I had ever been sexually assaulted. Then I remembered it.

Seriously?
As a heart attack.

I wouldn't know.

I put it totally out of my mind for years until I was going through my interview for my TS security clearance in the Army. The FBI agent asked me if I had ever been sexually assaulted. Then I remembered it.

It's the ultimate violation of a person, other than murder.

As a heart attack.

I wouldn't know.

It's the ultimate violation of a person, other than murder.
You don't have to live with being murdered.

I was 12 years old. We were playing spin the bottle in my parents' garage and one thing led to another. I really liked this one girl so I just pointed the bottle at her and we started making out and feeling each other out. Then we had sex in the car.

Forum List

Back