How Other Races View Race

Are you guys afraid of being replaced?

I'm not. :)

That's good. I don't get why other conservatives are.

Haha...apparently you’ve never been to a predominantly brown or black nation?

I have.

Have you been to predominantly brown or black communities / cities in the US?
And you wish that on all of America?

I have. Race doesn't scare me like it scares you.

I have.

“Race” doesn’t scare me a bit...Do those pesky facts and statistics as they relate to race “scare” you?

I have.

As doesn't infanticide.

I have.

“Race” doesn’t scare me a bit...Do those pesky facts and statistics as they relate to race “scare” you?

No.

Just curious here, but how do you feel about abortion considering that the majority of them are committed by minorities? With your attitude toward black and brown people, you're ok with abortion then, right?

I have.

As doesn't infanticide.

That's correct.

I have.

No.

Just curious here, but how do you feel about abortion considering that the majority of them are committed by minorities? With your attitude toward black and brown people, you're ok with abortion then, right?

Answer my questions and I’ll answer yours.
“Race” doesn’t scare me a bit...Why don’t those pesky facts and statistics as they relate to race “scare” you?”

No.

“Race” doesn’t scare me a bit...Why don’t those pesky facts and statistics as they relate to race “scare” you?”

Because I'm not obsessed with race like you are?

No.

I just told you, for me it’s not about skin color as I hate white trash pieces of shits as well...It’s a behavioral thing, a way people conduct themselves...Are you aware of the differences in how Whites, Asians Hispanic and Blacks conduct themselves?
Do yo need me to post statistics to refresh memory?

No.

I just told you, for me it’s not about skin color as I hate white trash pieces of shits as well...It’s a behavioral thing, a way people conduct themselves...Are you aware of the differences in how Whites, Asians Hispanic and Blacks conduct themselves?
Do yo need me to post statistics to refresh memory?

Call it whatever you want - you're clearly obsessed with it. I'm just not.

Are you afraid of actual equality?

No.
Then don't whine about extremely basic and non-threatening white identity politics becoming common sense in a world filled with radical racial politics from every other race.

What exactly are you referring to?
Your question is too vague to be answered.

No.
Then don't whine about extremely basic and non-threatening white identity politics becoming common sense in a world filled with radical racial politics from every other race.

You said I was whining about extremely basic and non-threatening white identity politics becoming common sense.

What exactly are those extremely basic and non-threatening white identity politics becoming common sense that I was whining about?

No.

You said I was whining about extremely basic and non-threatening white identity politics becoming common sense.

What exactly are those extremely basic and non-threatening white identity politics becoming common sense that I was whining about?
The idea that white people have the right to their own communities and representation at all levels of society.

The idea that white people have the right to their own communities and representation at all levels of society.

I was whining about this?

Where?

I was whining about this?

Where?
You whine about conservatives who don't even go into racial topics without provocation.

Democrats whine about "dog whistles" as a way to prevent their racism against white people from being destroyed by the very same anti-racist mechanisms that the left has deployed over the years.

Forum List

Back