How Other Races View Race

What exactly are you referring to?
Your question is too vague to be answered.

You said I was whining about extremely basic and non-threatening white identity politics becoming common sense.

What exactly are those extremely basic and non-threatening white identity politics becoming common sense that I was whining about?
The idea that white people have the right to their own communities and representation at all levels of society.

I was whining about this?

Where?
You whine about conservatives who don't even go into racial topics without provocation.

Democrats whine about "dog whistles" as a way to prevent their racism against white people from being destroyed by the very same anti-racist mechanisms that the left has deployed over the years.

Where did I whine about white people having the right to their own communities and representation at all levels of society?

Possibly not a surprise after Obama's election. Races with the exception of whites appear extremely racist.

EAb_v_YU0AAJPz6.jpg

Something to consider before concluding that replacing whites in America is a good idea.

Well good deal.. Now we know that only 15% of whites are racists or near racists.. Not a great report for the other races... :coffee:

Possibly not a surprise after Obama's election. Races with the exception of whites appear extremely racist.

EAb_v_YU0AAJPz6.jpg

Something to consider before concluding that replacing whites in America is a good idea.

Just kind of proves a lot of Whites are dumb, especially Western Europeans, because in Eastern Europe & Southern Europe there is much more commonsense.

If whites were as racist as democrats and blacks say they are, obama would have NEVER been elected... especially TWICE.

EAb_v_YU0AAJPz6.jpg

Just kind of proves a lot of Whites are dumb, especially Western Europeans, because in Eastern Europe & Southern Europe there is much more commonsense.
Really? Is that why there's still tribes of blacks wondering around in jungles living in grass huts hunting monkeys with spears, while whites put a man on the moon?

You really do say some incredibly STUPID things. Figures though, for some reason you have to have a picture of yourself as your avatar, and you look like you're one evolutionary step up from a Neanderthal.

That's good. I don't get why other conservatives are.

Haha...apparently you’ve never been to a predominantly brown or black nation?

I have.

Have you been to predominantly brown or black communities / cities in the US?
And you wish that on all of America?

I have. Race doesn't scare me like it scares you.

Okay,
so the real fight should be now-a-days Globalists vs anti-Globalists,
still
what really dumb people don't grasp it this fight will splinter under racial lines,
basically
80% of Blacks, Kosher people, Muslims, LGBTQ
and
60% of Women, Latinos & Asians
will
fight on the Democrat side, the Globalist side.
on
the other hand something like 80% of White men will fight on the anti-Globalist the Republicans.

Although, it might not even be true, that there's an anti-Globalist & or pro-Globalist side.

They seem like awfully similar monsters.

EAb_v_YU0AAJPz6.jpg

Really? Is that why there's still tribes of blacks wondering around in jungles living in grass huts hunting monkeys with spears, while whites put a man on the moon?

You really do say some incredibly STUPID things. Figures though, for some reason you have to have a picture of yourself as your avatar, and you look like you're one evolutionary step up from a Neanderthal.

Western Europeans are obviously Autistic, or something, they are too numb & dumb to know that heritage is important, and too one track minded to NOT be vulnerable to brainwashing.
On
the other hand, like all Autistic people, they are focused on singular tasks & tend to have OCD panic attacks until those singular tasks get done.

I don't think Western Europeans are particularly smart on the whole, just really specialized at their singular tasks.

Eastern European power.

Eastern Europe should really unite, to dominate, and destroy Western Europe.

At this point, Western Europeans have little to no value.

EAb_v_YU0AAJPz6.jpg

Western Europeans are obviously Autistic, or something, they are too numb & dumb to know that heritage is important, and too one track minded to NOT be vulnerable to brainwashing.
On
the other hand, like all Autistic people, they are focused on singular tasks & tend to have OCD panic attacks until those singular tasks get done.

I don't think Western Europeans are particularly smart on the whole, just really specialized at their singular tasks.

Eastern European power.

WTF are you babbling about now...

EAb_v_YU0AAJPz6.jpg

On

Eastern European power.

You people are weirdos in this World.
You latch onto singular things, and have OCD panic attacks about those things, like NOTHING ELSE EXIST like Autistic people do.

Basically you grasp that Money is the most important,
but
you forget if your heritage is wiped out, or under the thumb of another group,
that
you are a lot more powerless than anything Money can buy.

EAb_v_YU0AAJPz6.jpg

On

Eastern European power.

You latch onto singular things, and have OCD panic attacks about those things, like NOTHING ELSE EXIST like Autistic people do.

but
that
Sooooo... you're autistic? That explains a lot.

But here's a news flash, skippy... you're not as brilliant as you think you are with your oddball rants.

On

Eastern European power.

but
that

But here's a news flash, skippy... you're not as brilliant as you think you are with your oddball rants.

At this point, it shouldn't be more obvious.

They the Globalist Koshers,
are
using Media, and Social media, and everything else,
to
divide White males against everybody else,
both
by driving a wedge between all groups, so that everybody is basically turning against White males in this country.
Vice versa, making White males divide up against everybody else in this country too, as friction sparks.

So therefor the strongest group in America, will be defeated.

Why people sat around for 20 years while all these groups came in & were being divided up, is beyond me.

Why you & your ilk love, love, love Koshers,
even though they're the Globalists seeking to destroy your culture, is beyond me too.

You are weirdos, as I said you seem to have Autism.

On

Eastern European power.

but
that

are
to
both
by driving a wedge between all groups, so that everybody is basically turning against White males in this country.
Vice versa, making White males divide up against everybody else in this country too, as friction sparks.

Why people sat around for 20 years while all these groups came in & were being divided up, is beyond me.

even though they're the Globalists seeking to destroy your culture, is beyond me too.

OK... I'm going to let you talk to yourself now...

On

Eastern European power.

but
that

are
to
both

OK... I'm going to let you talk to yourself now...

So, who runs the media & social media in this country,
and
why are they dividing up everybody White male vs Everybody else?
Maybe
because a certain people think it's Kosher to have you & your ilk wiped off the face of the Earth.

Forum List

Back