How Police Treat Black and White Teens

Don't know if they actually arrested him, but he was handcuffed.

When someone is not free to leave police custody... handcuffed or not... they are arrested.

Being arrested frequently does not lead to any charges being laid.

When someone is not free to leave police custody... handcuffed or not... they are arrested.

Being arrested frequently does not lead to any charges being laid.
Guess what I don't know is what happened afterwards. If they took both kids to the police precinct or if they managed to settle things there at the mall. But you're saying that you consider the white kid arrested also even though he was not cuffed?

Do you suppose that if they had thrown the white kid to the ground he would not have fought? Black kids have been killed by police so often that any black kid is going to fight for his life when accosted by them.
How often have black kids been killed by police? I want statistic if you are going to say that shit.

Now i do know that black kids have been killed by black people, many times..

Maybe if black people started acting civilized, then they would be a larger part of the population. Until then 14% of the population will remain black.

Do you suppose that if they had thrown the white kid to the ground he would not have fought? Black kids have been killed by police so often that any black kid is going to fight for his life when accosted by them.
I suppose that you're full of shit and looking to stir up more racist bullshit.

Guess what I don't know is what happened afterwards. If they took both kids to the police precinct or if they managed to settle things there at the mall. But you're saying that you consider the white kid arrested also even though he was not cuffed?

The law considers him arrested. The decision to handcuff is a safety decision, the safety of members and the suspect.

A lot of things go into that decision... the attitude of the suspect, the likelihood that they will be aggressive, the likelihood they will attempt to flee.

Not being there, I can't comment on what happened.

Has anyone seen this and what do you think?

The female officer shoved the white kid onto the couch and told him to stay there he complied, the black kid appeared to be struggling with the male cop. That's why he was handcuffed. If the white kid had struggled, he would have been handcuffed as well.

The female officer shoved the white kid onto the couch and told him to stay there he complied, the black kid appeared to be struggling with the male cop. That's why he was handcuffed. If the white kid had struggled, he would have been handcuffed as well.
Don't expect those race baiting scum to believe the truth.

I want statistic if you are going to say that shit.
The Equal Justice Initiative says that black children are six times more likely to be shot to death by police than white children.
The Institute for Social Research says that police are the 6th leading cause of death for young black men.

People shot to death by U.S. police 2017-2022, by race​

Published by Statista Research Department, Feb 1, 2022
Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 995 civilians having been shot, 117 of whom were Black, as of December 2021. In 2020, there were 1,021 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 there were 999 fatal shootings. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 38 fatal shootings per million of the population as of January 2022.

I personally know good, law-abiding young black men who, even though they obey the rules, are afraid of coming into contact with an officer who will shoot first and ask questions later.

And why was the white kid shoved onto the couch and not onto the floor? I am interested to see what an investigation shows. Someone may have called 911 and said that they saw a black guy beating up a white guy and the police arrived with that scenario in mind.

The Equal Justice Initiative says that black children are six times more likely to be shot to death by police than white children.
The Institute for Social Research says that police are the 6th leading cause of death for young black men.

People shot to death by U.S. police 2017-2022, by race​

Published by Statista Research Department, Feb 1, 2022
Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 995 civilians having been shot, 117 of whom were Black, as of December 2021. In 2020, there were 1,021 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 there were 999 fatal shootings. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 38 fatal shootings per million of the population as of January 2022.

I personally know good, law-abiding young black men who, even though they obey the rules, are afraid of coming into contact with an officer who will shoot first and ask questions later.
Yet that isnt true, as i pointed out, what part of the facts dont you understand.. Since 2014, 14 black kids have been shot..,Fact. in 8 years 14 black kids have been shot by police. Now how many black kids have been shot by black people? Hmmm....

Forum List

Back