How Police Treat Black and White Teens

And why was the white kid shoved onto the couch and not onto the floor? I am interested to see what an investigation shows. Someone may have called 911 and said that they saw a black guy beating up a white guy and the police arrived with that scenario in mind.
After the investigation they usually find out it comes down to civility and compliance. Or the lack of the same. I am not backing the police without that. But most of this gets thrown out. The places of business create employment and salaries and pay taxes. Cities who promoted insurrections to help steal an election have permanently hurt some of the tax base that has to be made up. In fact, there is a lot of the Infrastructure Bill money going to them.

The Equal Justice Initiative says that black children are six times more likely to be shot to death by police than white children.

Why would they say such a blatant lie?

The Institute for Social Research says that police are the 6th leading cause of death for young black men.

The #1 cause of death for young black men is other young black men.

People shot to death by U.S. police 2017-2022, by race​

Published by Statista Research Department, Feb 1, 2022
Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 995 civilians having been shot, 117 of whom were Black, as of December 2021. In 2020, there were 1,021 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 there were 999 fatal shootings. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 38 fatal shootings per million of the population as of January 2022.

You're lying.

I personally know good, law-abiding young black men who, even though they obey the rules, are afraid of coming into contact with an officer who will shoot first and ask questions later.

Because people like you lie and create fear.

How often have black kids been killed by police? I want statistic if you are going to say that shit.

Now i do know that black kids have been killed by black people, many times..

Maybe if black people started acting civilized, then they would be a larger part of the population. Until then 14% of the population will remain black.

From NPR
The deadly shootings of unarmed Black men and women by police officers in the U.S. have increasingly garnered worldwide attention over the last few years. The 2014 killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., sparked a week of protests that catapulted the Black Lives Matter movement into the national spotlight. Since then, tens of thousands of people across the country have taken to the streets to protest police brutality of Blacks by mostly white officers.

Since 2015, police officers have fatally shot at least 135 unarmed Black men and women nationwide, an NPR investigation has found. NPR reviewed police, court and other records to examine the details of the cases. At least 75% of the officers were white.

Mapping Police Violence

From Newsweek:

181 Black People Have Been Killed by Police Since George Floyd's Death

Numbers gathered between 2013 and 2020 indicate that Black people are three times more likely to be killed by police than white people
, despite being 1.3 times more likely to be unarmed than white people. These figures are amplified when looking at the country's largest cities.

Of the 181 police killings of Black people since Floyd's death, the highest number of killings occurred in Florida, with 19 victims, followed by California, where there were 17, and Texas and Georgia, which each recorded 13.

Of the police killings documented in 2020, traffic stops were listed as the initial police encounter in121 deaths.

Ever hear of "driving while black"? Young black men have good reason to fear even when they are obeying the rules.
Of course there are some black on black killings, but that does not mean that it's O.K. for officers who are sworn to "protect and serve" to kill so many people.

From NPR
The deadly shootings of unarmed Black men and women by police officers in the U.S. have increasingly garnered worldwide attention over the last few years. The 2014 killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., sparked a week of protests that catapulted the Black Lives Matter movement into the national spotlight. Since then, tens of thousands of people across the country have taken to the streets to protest police brutality of Blacks by mostly white officers.

Since 2015, police officers have fatally shot at least 135 unarmed Black men and women nationwide, an NPR investigation has found. NPR reviewed police, court and other records to examine the details of the cases. At least 75% of the officers were white.

Mapping Police Violence

From Newsweek:

Numbers gathered between 2013 and 2020 indicate that Black people are three times more likely to be killed by police than white people
, despite being 1.3 times more likely to be unarmed than white people. These figures are amplified when looking at the country's largest cities.

Of the 181 police killings of Black people since Floyd's death, the highest number of killings occurred in Florida, with 19 victims, followed by California, where there were 17, and Texas and Georgia, which each recorded 13.

Of the police killings documented in 2020, traffic stops were listed as the initial police encounter in121 deaths.

Ever hear of "driving while black"? Young black men have good reason to fear even when they are obeying the rules.
Of course there are some black on black killings, but that does not mean that it's O.K. for officers who are sworn to "protect and serve" to kill so many people.
Leave it to the clueless libs at NPR to base their argument on a street thug like Michael Brown

liberal journalists are morons

True, but Politifact also asks this question;
Why are so many young black males dying from homicide?

As the laws of aging go, younger men are less prone to fall victim to natural causes of death, so they are more likely to die of unnatural causes. And the racial disparity between those causes has partially to do with the likelihood of getting into car-related accidents, said James Fox, a professor of criminology at Northeastern University.

"Suburban whites drive more than urban blacks, and putting in more miles on highways — that’s important because not a lot of people are going to get killed in fender benders in neighborhood streets," Fox said. "There are relatively few auto-accidents in black urban areas."

Beyond driving habits, the criminal homicide rate among young black males is significantly higher than other groups. This, experts agreed, has to do with poverty and geography.

The difference in social structures, access to jobs, educational opportunities, and many other factors between impoverished black neighborhoods and others is often a matter of life and death,
according to Eli Silverman, professor emeritus at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

"The (homicide) numbers highlight the condition in minority areas, where a lot of violence occurs and the whole way of life is further intensified because police surveillance is always trying to track down people," he said. "People have heightened survival instincts, will do anything to survive, and they’ll seek retribution for anything...because they don’t trust law enforcement."

Though it is tempting to pinpoint one cause as more impactful than others, Silverman cautions against singling out poverty or drugs or any other factor as the cause, because all of them intermix and interact.

From NPR

Mapping Police Violence

From Newsweek:

14 black kids over 18 years is tragic, but not compared to blacks murdering blacks in the 1000s every year.

Why would they say such a blatant lie?

You're lying.

Because people like you lie and create fear.
I looked at the article about most of the people shot by police being white, and it said that liberal media and democrats don't cover it because it doesn't serve their purpose. But it made me wonder, is it covered extensively by right wing, conservative media? Do they play videos over and over again on TV and talk about the problem of police killing white people? Is there constant outrage? Are there organizations formed to bring it to light, to fight and stop it? Or do they simply bring it up as a response to allegations of police brutality against black people?

When women were angered about drunk drivers, MADD was formed. After kids were killed in mass school shootings, parents and kids formed groups to try to prevent them. Massive demonstrations have been held to bring attention to and fight police killings of black people and to try to get laws changed (like no knock warrants). Have there been such demonstrations against police killing white people? Has there been an outpouring of anger and a unified response from white folks, who make up most of our population? And if not, why not?

Maybe I missed it because I don't watch right wing TV or look at conservative websites. Is it there? Is it happening?

I looked at the article about most of the people shot by police being white, and it said that liberal media and democrats don't cover it because it doesn't serve their purpose. But it made me wonder, is it covered extensively by right wing, conservative media? Do they play videos over and over again on TV and talk about the problem of police killing white people? Is there constant outrage? Are there organizations formed to bring it to light, to fight and stop it? Or do they simply bring it up as a response to allegations of police brutality against black people?

When women were angered about drunk drivers, MADD was formed. After kids were killed in mass school shootings, parents and kids formed groups to try to prevent them. Massive demonstrations have been held to bring attention to and fight police killings of black people and to try to get laws changed (like no knock warrants). Have there been such demonstrations against police killing white people? Has there been an outpouring of anger and a unified response from white folks, who make up most of our population? And if not, why not?

Maybe I missed it because I don't watch right wing TV or look at conservative websites. Is it there? Is it happening?
I guess you never heard of the "sleeping giant"? We the People of the United States(at least conservatives) dont go out and burn down minority business or shoot black people, we wait till elections, then with our vote, vote out those shit for brains who cause all the violence in the first place. While dumbshit progressive slaves just keep voting in the very same people who push for violence.

What do I think?
I think this video is a superb example of CNN bias.
1) In order to see the video, you first have watch a 30 second pro-black video highlighting a black artist talking about being a black artist.
2) CNN repeatedly, without knowing ANYTHING about who or how the argument was started, kept referring to the white kid as the aggressor.
3) CNN, when they were fighting, repeatedly talked about what the white kid was doing to the black kid without mentioning the black kid actually threw the first punch.
4) When the police arrive, the first thing they did was pull the white kid off while the other officer pulled the black kid away. You can see the white kid immediately stopped and, as you can see, raised his hands as a gesture of "okay I have stopped". Meanwhile the black student resists the male officer, even after the officer tackles him to the ground.

As a police officer, your first action is to gain control of the situation. This is day one, class one in police training.
The white kid was in control immediately. The black kid was not.

So the important lesson here?
Another example of how CNN continues to drive the nation apart along racial lines.

True, but Politifact also asks this question;
Why are so many young black males dying from homicide?

NPR are brain fucked Nazis fighting a war to end the Constitutional Republic. They appeal to other brain fucked Nazis.

The ANSWER to why blacks kill blacks on a massive scale is simply that black "culture" glorifies violence and crime

Thug Life

Rap

The HEART of black "culture" is gangs and violence - glorified, magnified - what every child aspires to.

I looked at the article about most of the people shot by police being white, and it said that liberal media and democrats don't cover it because it doesn't serve their purpose. But it made me wonder, is it covered extensively by right wing, conservative media?

In fact, more unarmed whites (26 in 2020) than unarmed blacks (18 in 2020) are shot by police in any given year.

Is that a statistical fact or not?

In fact we all know it is.

You seek to fabricate a narrative. Facts don't support your narrative, so you ignore them - or flat out lie.

Do they play videos over and over again on TV and talk about the problem of police killing white people?

NEVER - white lives just don't matter. We all know this.

When an innocent white man was flat out murdered by Mesa Az. police as he begged them not to murder him the media refused to cover it - he was white - didn't fit the narrative.

You NEVER saw this on TV news. Had the victim been black it would have been 24/7 with the nation burning.

Is there constant outrage? Are there organizations formed to bring it to light, to fight and stop it? Or do they simply bring it up as a response to allegations of police brutality against black people?

White lives don't matter.

The little Goebbels of the Reich media

Maybe it's because the Reich media doesn't report the news.

Do you suppose that if they had thrown the white kid to the ground he would not have fought? Black kids have been killed by police so often that any black kid is going to fight for his life when accosted by them.
The reason so many blacks are killed by other blacks is that their altercations often escalate to that level. It's not a police thing, it's a black thing.

And why was the white kid shoved onto the couch and not onto the floor? I am interested to see what an investigation shows. Someone may have called 911 and said that they saw a black guy beating up a white guy and the police arrived with that scenario in mind.
Maybe because they likely thought that the black kid threw the first punch, and that he wouldn't comply with a police order.

A beer bar that I patronized had a method for breaking up fights (a frequent occurrence there). All the bartenders would gang tackle one of the participants and bullrush him out the door. It didn't matter who started the fight, the object was to end it quickly.

Last edited:
In fact, more unarmed whites (26 in 2020) than unarmed blacks (18 in 2020) are shot by police in any given year.

Is that a statistical fact or not?

In fact we all know it is.

You seek to fabricate a narrative. Facts don't support your narrative, so you ignore them - or flat out lie.

NEVER - white lives just don't matter. We all know this.

When an innocent white man was flat out murdered by Mesa Az. police as he begged them not to murder him the media refused to cover it - he was white - didn't fit the narrative.

You NEVER saw this on TV news. Had the victim been black it would have been 24/7 with the nation burning.

White lives don't matter.

The little Goebbels of the Reich media

Maybe it's because the Reich media doesn't report the news.

You say that the media refused to cover it. I had never seen this, but when you posted it I then found it was on the NYT website, NBC, CNN, ABC, the Atlantic, Channel 12 and many other news sites. My question was and is did conservative, right-wing TV cover it extensively at that time and do they routinely do so when white people are killed by police?

One thing I did notice is that the officer gave this young man multiple opportunities to comply and was polite to him and the girl. On other videos I've seen the shooting takes place immediately, ie. Tamir Rice, or after only two or three commands, ie. Philando Castille, or John Crawford, III who had only seconds to respond before he was shot.

I work with Black guys from the hood.
If you give up without a fight you get cut up.

We the People of the United States(at least conservatives) dont go out and burn down minority business or shoot black people, we wait till elections
Although most protests are peaceful, the looting and shooting get all of the news coverage. Many protests are infiltrated by those who have no business being there. It is unfortunate that so many negative things happen in large crowds of well-meaning people. There will always be those who take advantage of a situation.

But what I wonder is this. When an unarmed white person is shot and killed by police, nobody reacts? They just wait until the next election? They don't take immediate action to try to hold the police accountable? They don't organize, protest, or object on a large scale?

And, let us not forget that We the People of the United States (at least conservatives) did break into the U.S. Capitol and kill people in the process on Jan. 6th.

Although most protests are peaceful, the looting and shooting get all of the news coverage. Many protests are infiltrated by those who have no business being there. It is unfortunate that so many negative things happen in large crowds of well-meaning people. There will always be those who take advantage of a situation.

But what I wonder is this. When an unarmed white person is shot and killed by police, nobody reacts? They just wait until the next election? They don't take immediate action to try to hold the police accountable? They don't organize, protest, or object on a large scale?

And, let us not forget that We the People of the United States (at least conservatives) did break into the U.S. Capitol and kill people in the process on Jan. 6th.
Maybe it is a "White" person uses reason and not burn down a neighborhood business, while "Black" people just react and Burn, Loot and Murder?

As for those that broke into the US Capitol(which Nancy Pelosi was complicit) the only people who were killed were innocent people.
Woman who was trampled during Capitol riot died of amphetamine intoxication, medical examiner says
Ashli Babbit, the woman who was shot by a federal officer while attempting to peer through a barricaded door.
Two other men, 55-year-old Kevin Greeson and 50-year-old Benjamin Phillips, died of complications from hypertensive heart disease, the medical examiner’s office said.
The fourth individual, 34-year-old Roseanne Boyland, died of acute amphetamine intoxication according to medical examiners.

Forum List

Back