How Recounts Work And Why Trump I Think Wins Due to Them

When you dig down into how election recounts are done, if any of these demonstrated examples of fraud are indeed systemic, I think Trump will win and here is why and how.

Canvassing is part of the state election certification process that confirms every valid ballot cast is included in the final count. The rules vary by state.
After the canvas is complete, a state can consider an audit. An election audit is a review taken after the polls close to see if the votes were counted properly or the correct procedures were followed. A recount is a specific type of audit that involves the repeat tabulation of the votes to see if the initial count was accurate. This is usually only undertaken in a close election within a certain particularly narrow margin, often 0.5% or less. The margin, rules, and who pays for the recount can vary by state.

We will see recounts in at least three states, AZ, WI, and GA, and probably in PA and maybe MI too. The map below shows the states in question and what the EC delegate count is in play.

View attachment 415002

The key difference here is that so many of Biden's votes, 50% on average, were mail-in ballots. These types of ballots typically have a 3% rejection rate, but in these four states, it was way less than 1%, which is very likely NOT cases where state requirements were followed. The states recounts WILL have GOP lawyers present with armed protection and they WILL be in close sight of these recounts as they go on, as was done in Floriduh in 2000.

Aside from the obvious things like dead people voting (tens of thousands of cases in each state found, Trump votes tossed for no valid reason, and ballots having all the same signature or who have moved out of the state, there is the signature comparisons.

When people are making up mass numbers of fraudulent ballots, the signatures will tend to look all the same, and will not match the stored signature of the ballot requester.

If after all of this, Trump is still under, fine, Joe Beijing Bioden is President-elect at that point that the votes are certified by the state, but I seriously doubt it will be.

The estimate from those who know this stuff (blockchain database?) there are somewhere between 600k and 800k invalid ballots in these five states, and the GOP has over 11k eyewitnesses on record to testify to it, 250 in Detroit alone.

And in addition to these massive recounts that will be done very thoroughly, Trump only needs a combination of GA and PA, or GA and AZ and WI, etc. He can carry about half these states in various combinations to win the election.

That is why we need the recounts to be done before we get ahead of ourselves and declare anyone the winner of this election.
You have quite the imagination.

He actually uses his head to think logically unlike the sea of retards floating around the US now.
Nah, Trump lost. You guys are living in Fantasyland.

No it is the left that is living in a fantasy land if they don’t they they cheated. They may get away with it, but those with a brain larger than a pea knows they cheated.

And you're (collectively) the kid left standing on the field all alone after ALLLLL the other kids have gone home, wailing "WAAAAAH THAT RUN DIDN'T COUNT!"

It's kinda pathetic.

Is this ^ about Lizard People, Democrat pedophile cannibalism, the Deep State or the Illuminati? :confused-84:

_114039472_qanon.jpg

As long as they don't let the flag touch the ground when they take a knee, I don't have a problem with it ... :thup:

Why Lady BS, I didn't know you were into fetishism.

Forum List

Back