How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

Still waiting? You are on too many lies asshole.

Somehow you don't scare me even though you say you're God.

I had a friend in college who one day told me he was Jesus Christ. You're aiming higher there guy!

How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law​

^ proof that lbtards get everything bass ackwards.

The rule of law includes religious freedom. Tools like screwed (author of the idiotic OP) don’t grasp that fact.

You really are one weak pathetic ignorant leftist. I love it when you show up and give example after example of the glittering ignorance of democrats.
You don't even know wtf I'm talkiing about. :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: What a dunce.

Somehow you don't scare me even though you say you're God.

I had a friend in college who one day told me he was Jesus Christ. You're aiming higher there guy!
More lies. Jesus would be proud. Does he know how many times you lie, because we can't keep up?

Too much to say here. First off, you totally ran from your own accountability by not backing up your claims. Secondly, wtf? Do you think Joe Biden is supposed to keep up with every reporter? Are you stupid? And third, what the hell does this have to do with you and your lies?

Reporter, WTF are you talking about?

I have a hard time pandering to your gross ignorance, but you have every right to your beliefs. In the real world I doubt you would be following me around stating I'm not a Christian.

You aren't a "real" Christian. In the "real" world were we talking and you openly state the things you believe I would definitely say the words to your face I loathe heretics who try to take people down with them.

Right, Leviticus. Dude, get a clue. It was before Christ. Are you feeling okay?

Put a sock in it.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Like I said, the definition of a "BABY" is? You are showing us a picture of a fetus at viability and one just developing at 1.05 in the video. Your point? Exactly, you don't have one.

A human being; whether you will acknowledge the clear truth or not. A human being whose right not to be murdered in cold blood is no less than yours.

A human being; whether you will acknowledge the clear truth or not. A human being whose right not to be murdered in cold blood is no less than yours.
human being
noun

Kids Definition of human being

: a man, woman, or child : PERSON Learn what a Human Being actually is?

Put a sock in it.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
I put a sock over it, not in it. Your hypocrisy lesson notwithdtanding.

You aren't a "real" Christian. In the "real" world were we talking and you openly state the things you believe I would definitely say the words to your face I loathe heretics who try to take people down with them.
How do you know what he is going to say? :laughing0301:

You follow Scofield. It's important to leave scripture alone and not reinterpret it based on "modern prophets".

Forum List

Back