How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

That's a lot of violent protests. I mean Republicans get all uppity about a murder here or there
From my vantage point, I can't say you are cognitively capable at this point. I haven't a clue what you are talking about? I'm still waiting for you to back up all those lies from before?

Then don't pedal this as a Christian nation. It's not. Most people in this country are not Christians based on our sinful resume.
I have never said this is a Christian nation, dumb shit.

I am not even a Christian, myself.

Right, Leviticus. Dude, get a clue. It was before Christ. Are you feeling okay?

So if you get a quote from the time of or after Christ then you agree gay is immoral? I doubt that, you're full of shit again

From my vantage point, I can't say you are cognitively capable at this point. I haven't a clue what you are talking about? I'm still waiting for you to back up all those lies from before?

I'll dumb it down for you. You're just spouting nonsense, like that you are God, and I'm shooting holes in it. If you want work, you have to stop being an idiot

I said so called.

It's pretty funny how right you are that only a complete zero would claim to speak for God, particularly then when you prove it and try speaking for God

I'll dumb it down for you. You're just spouting nonsense, like that you are God, and I'm shooting holes in it. If you want work, you have to stop being an idiot
Back up your lies fool, or get lost. You are a waste of typing time.

Christians don't lie. You have no evidence anyone on this board are commies. You should ask for foregiveness.

Actually there is, it's not my problem you refuse to see it.

Forum List

Back