How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

It is fair to allow religious groups to use school rooms for their meetings. At my tax payer expense? Says who? Certainly not the First Amendment. It says nothing about that.

How would that be any different than schools having Muslim prayer rooms?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I'll dumb it down for you. You're just spouting nonsense, like that you are God, and I'm shooting holes in it. If you want work, you have to stop being an idiot
I never said anything about being like God. You did. You keep lying.

I never said anything about being like God. You did. You keep lying.

You clearly said you speak for God. Tom-ay-to, Tom-ah-to. It's hilarious how leftists get so angry about speaking for God, then you do it, LOL

Like I said, the definition of a "BABY" is? You are showing us a picture of a fetus at viability and one just developing at 1.05 in the video. Your point? Exactly, you don't have one.

You clearly said you speak for God. Tom-ay-to, Tom-ah-to. It's hilarious how leftists get so angry about speaking for God, then you do it, LOL
Show me those exact words from what post?

Like I said, the definition of a "BABY" is? You are showing us a picture of a fetus at viability and one just developing at 1.05 in the video. Your point? Exactly, you don't have one.

BWK: I don't KNOW what a baby is. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!!!!! Wwwwaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

I think you do ...

Still waiting? You are on too many lies asshole.

Still waiting? You are on too many lies asshole.
You really are one weak pathetic ignorant leftist. I love it when you show up and give example after example of the glittering ignorance of democrats.

BWK: I don't KNOW what a baby is. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!!!!! Wwwwaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

I think you do ...
Losing argument. We accept your concession.

Forum List

Back