How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

You're Joe Biden, aren't you? Be honest

Too much to say here. First off, you totally ran from your own accountability by not backing up your claims. Secondly, wtf? Do you think Joe Biden is supposed to keep up with every reporter? Are you stupid? And third, what the hell does this have to do with you and your lies?

Republicans can’t force me to do anything. It’s more about their notion that they can run roughshod over the Constitution any time they feel like it that’s disturbing.

Google what the word "specific" means because you obviously don't know and have now proven that multiple times. I don't give a shit what your opinion is when you can't site anything to back it up

FAKE NEWS!!!
I agree - someone claiming they have not gotten COVID because they are wearing a cloth mask incapable of blocking microscopic germs / viruses is fake news.

If you ate wearing a cloth mask, walk into a seafood restaurant, and you can smell fish, guess what.

If particles allowing you to smell the fish can get through your cloth mask then microscopic viruses, germs, and bacteria can get through.

It's common sense, not rocket science.

That doesn't describe Homosexuality. Try again.

Homosexuality is fine when you practice it in the privacy of your home or when you and your buds dress up as Wonder Woman

1664824241932.png

But they are all eager to force it on you.

Let's all declare this a Christian nation. Why not declare it what it actually is? A nation of many religions? Why leave the rest of them out?
I think they're looking at this as their last chance to "save America" from "Satan". Literally.

So they're going to war. They'll do anything -- legal, illegal, moral, immoral, decent, indecent -- in this last-ditch effort.

They're willing to burn it all down trying. Do or die.

vHHcC76.jpg

I think they're looking at this as their last chance to "save America" from "Satan". Literally.

So they're going to war. They'll do anything -- legal, illegal, moral, immoral, decent, indecent -- in this last-ditch effort.

vHHcC76.jpg

Democrats still can't come up with examples

vHHcC76.jpg
Something these so called Christians love and adore.

Forum List

Back