How some loonie right wing conspiracies get started

Some conspiracies start as social media allegations and kind of take off from there and others are orchestrated from the get go. Here is how the one that COVID was a deliberate bio-weapon attack by the Chinese government got started....How Steve Bannon and a Chinese Billionaire Created a Right-Wing Coronavirus Media Sensation
This is me saying this fella. Your party has destroyed or weakened traditional marriage. I am not from the 1950's everything is so nice club. You have people who want to make marriage with animals legal. Conspiracies have become fact over the years.

Some conspiracies start as social media allegations and kind of take off from there and others are orchestrated from the get go. Here is how the one that COVID was a deliberate bio-weapon attack by the Chinese government got started....How Steve Bannon and a Chinese Billionaire Created a Right-Wing Coronavirus Media Sensation
This is me saying this fella. Your party has destroyed or weakened traditional marriage. I am not from the 1950's everything is so nice club. You have people who want to make marriage with animals legal. Conspiracies have become fact over the years.
And right on cue a conspiracy nut thinks crack pot conspiracies are all based on fact..

And right on cue a conspiracy nut thinks crack pot conspiracies are all based on fact..
From your own link, chinese propaganda tool..

While U.S. intelligence agencies have not ruled out the possibility of a lab leak, they have not found any proof to back up that theory.

Forum List

Back