How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

Sunni Man is a militant muslim and nobody to listen about Christianity. We are going to have correct certain muslim male secular behavior before that.

There's nothing wrong with restricting pastorship in the church to males only. The church is fine with it, the congregation is fine with it, and the statists have no business worrying about it. It's out of the realm of their control. If they don't like it, they can become Episcopalians, or Ba'hai.
I would suggest you become Christian in the full sense of the meaning. Go back and look at your OT and NT, kg.

Show us the scriptures you're speaking about.

You know them, and you are not authorized to re-interpret them to your own perverted ideology.

You know them, and you are not authorized to re-interpret them to your own perverted ideology.

Yet, YOU cannot seem to show us what you're speaking of. Making accusations without backing them up is sad and lame.

Don't have to 'cause it's common knowledge. Accusations that are accurate in common knowledge as I have made are solid and confident.

You, however, have not been from post one on the Board.

Yet, YOU cannot seem to show us what you're speaking of. Making accusations without backing them up is sad and lame.

Don't have to 'cause it's common knowledge. Accusations that are accurate in common knowledge as I have made are solid and confident.

It's also common knowledge that you eat worms and drink kerosene.

It's also common knowledge that you eat worms and drink kerosene.

:lol:

This is why you haven't a chance.

'Common knowledge'?? Whose? Yours? :lol:

If you don't attend any of those churches, where do you think you get the authority to speak about good or bad experiences in any of them?

That was really pretty lame...

Inorite?! And Grumpy and Dopey as well.

You just fell off the road, dear. If you can't participate by providing examples to back up your point, then you're just huffing and puffing and filling your pants.

The post is self evident, Buford, and you have nothing to support your position at all. It is anti-scripture. End of discussion.

Forum List

Back