How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

I have been involved in a topic on another site, and I would like to ask Sunniman about it.

What are your thoughts on, and what is the justification for, honor killings?

I have been involved in a topic on another site, and I would like to ask Sunniman about it.

In America, none, in my opinion.

I am curious if Sunni Man will admit this is part of what he wants America to adopt.

Honor killings have Nothing to do with Islam.

There is zero about them in the Quran, Hadiths, or the teachings of Muhammad.

Also, honor killing are Not part of Sharia law.

They are an age old cultural practice that was around long before Islam.

And many Islamic religious leaders ave denounced them as against the religion and a criminal act.

Actually, far more Honor Killings take place in India among the Hindu's. Where the practice is very wide spread and socially acceptable.

But, muslim anything, always makes the headlines on the news. So people think honor killings are Islamic.

Last edited:

I am curious if Sunni Man will admit this is part of what he wants America to adopt.
Like I said, honor killing are not Islamic.

And are Not a part of Sharia Law. :cool:

Honor killings have Nothing to do with Islam.

There is zero about them in the Quran, Hadiths, or the teachings of Muhammad.

Also, honor killing are Not part of Sharia law.

They are an age old cultural practice that was around long before Islam.

And many Islamic religious leaders ave denounced them as against the religion and a criminal act.

Actually, far more Honor Killings take place in India among the Hindu's. Where the practice is very wide spread and socially acceptable.

But, muslim anything, always makes the headlines on the news. So people think honor killings are Islamic.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, nothing ever happens with Islam. I've read about many honor killings in the west lately and I haven't seen any of them portrayed as Hindus. You must start lying the second after your feet hit the floor in the morning.

All the ones we read about happening in the west just happen to be muslims. Gee, what a coincidence. :disbelief:

All the ones we read about happening in the west just happen to be muslims. Gee, what a coincidence. :disbelief:

Do you actually know any muslims in real life??

I know quite a few and, as far as I can tell, they are honest.

Why do you lie all the time?

Why do you assume he does?

Because he does.

Not a worry. American women will never permit sharia to become part of America, because American women are not afraid of the womanly muslim man.

Muslim men are spineless because they were robbed of their dignity by religious thug pedophiles.

Men who abuse women's human rights in the name of sharia are religiious thugs before God and man and human decency.

Muslim men are spineless because they were robbed of their dignity by religious thug pedophiles.

Men who abuse women's human rights in the name of sharia are religiious thugs before God and man and human decency.

Yes. There is nothing good and decent in Islam. Islam is a lie from beginning to end, which hopefully will be soon. The world will be a much nicer safer place.

Yes. There is nothing good and decent in Islam. Islam is a lie from beginning to end, which hopefully will be soon. The world will be a much nicer safer place.

We find similiar hatred of women on the far right of Christianity and Judism, which has to stop.

Forum List

Back