How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

No they are not.

It will be impossible to meld them or harmonize them.

Such an action would lead Americans into savagery: won't happen.
I doubt that.

50 years ago who would have thought we would have gay marriage and a president who supports it?

The average American has become like a sheep being led to slaughter. They basically have no will to resist anything. The government dictates and the people obey.

It will take a few decades for muslims to achieve the Islamification of America.

But it will happen slowly but surely.

btw Europe is half way there already. :cool:

No they are not.

It will be impossible to meld them or harmonize them.

Such an action would lead Americans into savagery: won't happen.
I doubt that.

50 years ago who would have thought we would have gay marriage and a president who supports it?

The average American has become like a sheep being led to slaughter. They basically have no will to resist anything. The government dictates and the people obey.

It will take a few decades for muslims to achieve the Islamification of America.

But it will happen slowly but surely.

btw Europe is half way there already. :cool:

Yup.

Not here. This is what we are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK1N_vTgayw&feature=related]camelot - what do the simple folk do? - YouTube[/ame]

Nope. And I will tell you why. American women by themselves will put militant muslim men in the grave. Our women will not stand for it.

Unfortunately, you marginalize your women by telling them they are slaves to their sexual urges...which means they're too busy fighting STDs, struggling to support children by themselves, and recovering from abortions to fight the good fight for you.

Fight it yourself. You might find they aren't willing to defend you when it comes right down to it.

Do you represent many Muslims?

Are Muslims, in general, lying sacks of shit or is it just you?

Unfortunately, thats Muslims in general.
Question: Do you actually know any muslims in real life?? :cool:

I've had to deal with them when I was working. To be honest, I felt they were an odd lot, and really didn't feel comfortable around them. I used to have to go into their mosque.

Unfortunately, thats Muslims in general.

I've had to deal with them when I was working. To be honest, I felt they were an odd lot, and really didn't feel comfortable around them. I used to have to go into their mosque.
Muslims are from so many different countries. Some act friendlier than others.

Usually, most mosques will be mainly composed of people from one or maybe two countries.

Then there are the African American mosques which are a whole different ballgame.

I wonder what nation the muslims were from where you had to work?

Usually, most mosques will be mainly composed of people from one or maybe two countries.

Then there are the African American mosques which are a whole different ballgame.

Never thought about it, Sunni. They weren't black Muslims...that's all I knew about them.

Most of you look like you haven't taken a bath in a week. Is looking scruffy a muslim thing or just an Arab thing?

Forum List

Back