How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

Sunni Man is not a progressive wack. He is a militantly conservative Islamic wack, who believes the attack was justified.

Do you believe the attack was justified, kg? I don't think you do, but you are a strange one.

I never said he's a progressive whack. I said the only reason Islam poses a threat in this country is thanks to progressive whacks.

Of course I don't think it was justified. I'm pointing out the irony of seeing you lunatics dogpile on him for an action that progressives condoned.

You are one of the few loonies on the board, koshergirl.

We had to have Avatar4321 rewrite one of your postings last night to try to understand it, and we still weren't sure what you were trying to say.

I am glad you did not support 9/11. I wasn't sure.

I don't believe that he can be specific, at least for Christianity, unless the examples he provides stray far from Orthodox Christianity (the views that unite Christianity) into cults.

The Christian and Jewish sects that abuse the human rights of females are well known, i e, common knowledge.

But an example would be any that restrict church leadership to men, for starters.

There is no human right to be a Church leader of any kind.

Sunni Man is not a progressive wack. He is a militantly conservative Islamic wack, who believes the attack was justified.

Do you believe the attack was justified, kg? I don't think you do, but you are a strange one.

Sunni Man is just an ordinary run of the mill muslim like a billion others.

Regardless of who engineered the attack on our country, do you think it was justified.
This is my country.

This is where my family and I live.

So of course I do not want it attacked by anyone.

That's just common sense. :cool:

Nope, this is not your country. You love Islam more than you love this country.

Every church I ever attended put religion above country:

#1) God

#2) Family

#3) Country

Does this mean that you don't love your country?

No, boop, your brand of idiocy is willful ignorance, with your proud claims that you don't read material to learn about subjects that you still opine on.

Sunni isn't ignorant, he's just an American Muslim. He poses less of a threat to our country than Progressives do. If you morons didn't embrace the anti-American, anti-liberty and dishonest ideology you do, and you didn't moronically support every threat to American exceptionalism and safety that exists, Muslims would just be an interesting and powerless minority in the US.

Thanks to you loons, they pose a threat. I hope you choke on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idbh7w1A3VY]Michael W. Smith Glorious Grace With Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

I never said he's a progressive whack. I said the only reason Islam poses a threat in this country is thanks to progressive whacks.

Of course I don't think it was justified. I'm pointing out the irony of seeing you lunatics dogpile on him for an action that progressives condoned.

But when the lunatics dogpile with you, that's cool.

:eusa_hand:

Nope.

I am a loyal patriotic American who has served in the U.S. Army and believes in the goals of the Constitution. :cool:

Thank you for your service.

You support Iran's position to eliminate the nation of Israel. Iran is the major sponsor of terrorism on this planet.
You are welcome.

There is No doubt that Israel is the largest sponsor of terrorism.

Anytime there is chaos, conflict, or war, anywhere in the world; scratch the surface and you will find Israel/Mossad behind it. :doubt:

So, Allie. Your take on the bolded bit?

This is my country.

This is where my family and I live.

So of course I do not want it attacked by anyone.

That's just common sense. :cool:

Nope, this is not your country. You love Islam more than you love this country.

Every church I ever attended put religion above country:

#1) God

#2) Family

#3) Country

Does this mean that you don't love your country?

You do not put God first. Your confused. You don't know who God is.

Now we have far right wack religious nutsos like katzanddogz and koshergirl supporting a man who states Israel is the major terrorist state on the planet.

Thus, katz and kg believe that Israel is a terrorist state?

You do not put God first. Your confused. You don't know who God is.
Allah, the same as Jehova to the Jews, and God to the Christians. :cool:

Since you believe the attack on the twin towers was justified, as you do, you do not believe in Jesus.
Never once did I state whether the alleged attacked was justified or not; mainly because I have No idea who did it.

But yes, all muslims are commanded to believe in Jesus, and so we do believe in him. :cool:

Last edited:
It does not make sense to a reasonable human being. Try again,

Jake. You aren't reasonable.

I know how to write, I checked it, it's fine. You are incapable of wrapping your mind around anything but the simplest concepts..which is why you lie all the time. YOu're compensating for your intellectual laziness and lack of understanding.

koshergirl, your writing is not logical, its syntax and diction are garbled, and the sense of it is confusing.

That you disagree is immaterial.

Hey, do you want me to edit for you to actually mean what you think you wrote?

We're all still waiting for you to tell us what scripture you were referring too? Perhaps you could spend some time doing that?

Jake. You aren't reasonable.

I know how to write, I checked it, it's fine. You are incapable of wrapping your mind around anything but the simplest concepts..which is why you lie all the time. YOu're compensating for your intellectual laziness and lack of understanding.

koshergirl, your writing is not logical, its syntax and diction are garbled, and the sense of it is confusing.

That you disagree is immaterial.

Hey, do you want me to edit for you to actually mean what you think you wrote?

We're all still waiting for you to tell us what scripture you were referring too? Perhaps you could spend some time doing that?

No, we all aren't. Not unless you were speaking for your alts.

Forum List

Back